Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flirting as a new manager
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Flirting as a new manager
07-07-2018 10:24 AM

Hey guys, need advice.

Have been out of the phero game for a while. I am starting a new job in a few weeks.

I will be in charge of the sales area, and when they introduced me to the team I saw a coworker in another area which seems someone I would like to get to know better.

I need to mantain an I am the boss vibe with my team but also alpha and interesting. Want them to want to get to know me.

My game is good and of course I will not make any overt moves at work, but would like a mix that will help me build that "Harvey Specter" vibe. Boss, friendly, winner, you know I can be with you if I want too, vibe.

thougts?

Is alpha-7 still good alpha mone?
Maybe some NA + something else
Maybe something with a touch of cops?

Good thing about it being at work is exposure time, and no rush, I can build it over time.

thanks
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 10:24 AM by E J.)
07-07-2018 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Flirting as a new manager
07-07-2018 10:33 AM

(07-07-2018 10:24 AM)E J Wrote:  I will be in charge of the sales area, and when they introduced me to the team I saw a coworker in another area which seems someone I would like to get to know better.

I need to mantain an I am the boss vibe with my team but also alpha and interesting. Want them to want to get to know me.

These seem like two different questions.

So are you looking for an alpha product that will also attract another coworker?Confused

Also, just a heads-up: you're asking about dating a coworker + being friends with your subordinates, which are both boundary issues. You might consider that your brain is actually just trying to cause drama here. Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-07-2018 10:33 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-07-2018 11:29 AM

(07-07-2018 10:33 AM)theLaw Wrote:  These seem like two different questions.

So are you looking for an alpha product that will also attract another coworker?Confused

Also, just a heads-up: you're asking about dating a coworker + being friends with your subordinates, which are both boundary issues. You might consider that your brain is actually just trying to cause drama here. Big boss

I'd wondered the same thing. If you are still bound and determined to go down this path, might I suggest Alpha Treasures or Titan? AT in particular gives off a very smooth alpha vibe that is also very attractive. Titan is a bit more authoritarian but still has attractive qualities, especially after 6+ hours of wear, in my experience at least.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-07-2018 11:29 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-07-2018 1:50 PM

Work crush aside. Yes no moves at work or even away from work with someone you work with.

Doesnt matter if it's on company time or personal time. You dip your willy in the hot sunday it's no good. Who knows what she could would say or what the higher ups would could do if they found out.

I second AT. Cool chill vibe. Still in control and boss level but like a surfer style boss.
07-07-2018 1:50 PM

E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-07-2018 2:39 PM

Thanks guys AT sounds good.

Not friends with subordinates, just a good relationship. I am the boss but we can still get along.

The coworker is not a subordinate, more like another area in another floor. In fact she has a higher level than me she is a sr. manager and I am just junior. I barely know her, so I don't even know if I want something with her, but would be good for her to think of me as attractive if I go down that road. It is a big company (+700 employees) and there is a lot of people socializing it is cool that way. But I see your point.

What about the Harvey Specter vibe would AT + Something a bit more alpha like Alpha 7 or domination? or maybe AT + Ascend

Thanks guys
07-07-2018 2:39 PM
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 3:32 PM

After the whole #metoo movement, you are putting your career at risk.
07-09-2018 3:32 PM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:26 PM

Don’t do it. I am a manager and the classic “ don’t poop where you eat” comes to mind

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
07-09-2018 4:26 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2018 9:47 PM

Ok, I guess you guys are right. Let's get the flirting out of the way.

So besides AT what mone would you say can help me create that Harvey specter vibe, forget about the attraction just the cool alpha winner dude. Any combos you have had success with?
07-09-2018 9:47 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-09-2018 11:45 PM

When Thundr gets back from vacation you may want to try Chamber 36 for that smooooth vibe where people follow you around.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-09-2018 11:45 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

07-10-2018 3:43 PM

(07-09-2018 4:26 PM)smellymen2002 Wrote:  Don’t do it. I am a manager and the classic “ don’t poop where you eat” comes to mind

Agreed!

Never a good idea. Nevvverrrr.

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
07-10-2018 3:43 PM

Share This Thread