Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Flirt - A Lady's Perspective
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3886
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1626 posts

Flirt - A Lady's Perspective
07-02-2014 11:06 AM

Took Flirt for a spin last night at 1 spray to back of neck and 1 split between wrists. Was petty darn busy last night unfortunately and with all my traveling I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with any on person or group Sad
This one also will need a cover. Def. not a girl smell Laugh1
Buuuut...

Environment - controlled climate/work (was always a concern for diffusion as I often wear oils...however with Steve's sprays....):

Self: Happy - not over the top - smiles, joking...but that's most of the time so ???

Others: For the instances that I had the opportunity to impact with my phero cloud...I became the focus of attention. Lots of eye contact, big smiles, rapt attention...I could quite enjoy and get used to this! When I would return to my department, the others would gravitate toward me, informing me of everything that was occurring or had happened in my absence - without me having to ask - and coming to me with their decisions and ideas for approval before moving forward. At first I didn't think about it being Flirt, lol, I remember specifically thinking, "Wow, they really want me to know their every move tonight." Usually the is a shift meeting where I pass down our marching orders and they follow through and, unless there's an issue, I don't here much. Last night they wanted me to know everything they did as they were doing it. Was it he Flirt? Did they want to see my approving smile and hear my "Great Job!" Was me being happy making them happy? Interesting. Requires more testing.

Didn't get to fly this one at home on the man beast yet....very curious to see how it plays though...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-02-2014 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, RussianWolf, Akelah, AlternativeGirl, Isis

Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

Re: Flirt - A Lady's Perspective
07-02-2014 7:34 PM

I love Flirt, is one of my to-go's and my number one social. It gets everyone talking and lots of humour in a group. It's the perfect ice breaker as well. It's also marvelous in combination with other blends too, it adds a fun vibe to everything. One spray is enough. But maybe I'll try more, one of this days, to see what happens Smile all for the sake of science!

Here are some of my reports on it, sometimes in combos, from my Journal:

Quickly decided on 2 sample sprays of Flirt Xs, behind ears. We met at a cafe, and it was very clear that Flirt inebriated us all. Everyone was talkative, saying funny things, progressively growing in a kind of crazy nonsense humor. We actually got our cheeks and stomachs hurting because we laughed so much. Even after swimming in the sea, I can tell there's some Flirt behind my ears (if I rub a finger I can still smell it).

This is kind of a blind test because I have no idea what's in it or what it's suppose to do, but I can say this is powerful and long lasting! More testing will follow

After shower, at night, went out to dinner then movies at home:
2 Flirt (sample) and 2 DM+

Self-effects: happy, at ease

Effects on others (BF)close, touching, talkative. We had a mini argue in the restaurant, but made up quickly and in the evening at home he was touching and caressing, which is uncommon because when we argue he usually gets distant till the next day. Yay FlirtXS!

Today I wore FlirtXS (2 sample sprays) to work. - YES, I'm getting addicted to this thing!

I had a feeling about this not being a work-like blend, but I have no time to party lately and I needed to test it in someone besides BF LOL. The shift today had extra people so I figured that even if anything would go very wrong, there would be enough persons there to get the job done.

It ended up being a very good idea. I got everyone in a good mood, we put on some music, talked very at ease, said silly things and laughed a lot, but still worked with no focus loss or any problem. My coworkers were specially open to me, I felt completely IN the group although I am so new there. They treated me and talked as I had always been part of their group, not only working group, also friends group. The shift went smoothly, nice and quick. Totally approved to this environment too!

Flirt 2 sample sprays + Desire Me Plus 2 sprays

OH MY!!! This is a winner formula!!! Merienda asked me if Flirt can be steered to sexy. YES IT CAN!! Just add Desire Me Plus I had progressively growing very good self-effects: my mood improved, I got energetic and happy although I was very tired before, I became talkative and at ease, generally happy and humming all around.

This has a self effect similar to She Wolf in me, but at a much much smaller amount of product (1 versus 4). It has the effects others report on Glace. To me Glace has few self effects even at 4 sprays, so I like this one better!

Effects on BF were very good too, he also had a steadily improving mood, became talkative, tolerant, smiling, complimentary and physically close. We went out to dinner and he threw me lots of sexual looks all evening. He also couldn't stop touching me all the time, grabbing my hand and caressing my hair.

Other people around were extremely nice and attentive to us, and although I was glued to my BF and we were in the obvious romantic mood I described above, male heads turned, and waiters did everything to please me, always smiling with very shinny eyes (at least one Deer in the headlights too). Of course I'll wear this formula again looking for consistency, but a full bottle of Flirt is definitely on my wishlist now.

Went to a beach weekend with a bunch of friends. Swimming, playing the guitar, good food and lots of drinking also, those were crazy, funny, relaxing days... It was easy to apply Topper to my clothes, and Love Potion Cops Cream to my body everyday. At night I also wore 1xFlirt, 1xConnections, 1xTAH and 1xTAL. The night was warm, good for diffusion, and I think I had a lot of A-nol on me. Even before dinner, with almost no alcohol yet, we were laughing like crazy. Everyone said at least once "Jeeesus what's the matter with us this evening??". I had this kind of effect in groups with Flirt alone, last summer, so I guess the temperature is a key here. After a few drinks it was even more hilarious.

Through that night, 4 people came to me and told me very personal stuff and other things starting with "I shouldn't tell you this...". I bet Connections was responsible for that. Also, I seemed to have honey all over me, because wherever I went, my friends came one by one to gather around me, until everyone was there. It was like a mega-popularity effect. Now I just saw the photos of the weekend, and I realized that, from that specific night, more photos of me were shot than everyone else together.

One of the guys got crazy about me. He's part of my friends group, I've known him for 8 or 9 years, and I never thought he had any interest in me other than our friendship. It seems after all that he has a crush on me for more than one year now (he told my friend, who told me), and he only got the courage to show it that night. I pretended I did't understand, because my best friend was into him, but since then, he talked a lot to me, and texted me all the time, after we returned. I bet pheromones made me seem more approachable to him

Once again, I'm having extra fun with pheromones!

Flirt, in special when it's warm or hot in summer, get's me and people around me very funny, laughing out loud, joking, until crying of some nonsense talk even. It's somewhat the effect from a good buzz. And yes, it amplifies the alcohol, definitively. But Glace FB is the one which get me and people around the verbal diarrhea effect, but not happy crazy chat like Flirt, I guess a bit of nervous chat... IDK, I think I need combine Glace with happy blends to see if I start to like it more.

Yesterday B1 brother and his wife came to dinner with us. This would be the first time I met them, so I decided to play safe and apply a known winning combo: 1xTease and 1xFlirt. No cops added and a simple sundress. Worked like a charm!

All the attention was on me, but in a natural way. The guy was enchanted with me but not in a Deer in the headlights kind of way, just friendly and appreciating. The girl talked to me so at ease as we're long time friends. We had such a great time all evening, there seemed to be no enough time for all of each conversation subjects that appeared one after another.

Everyone enjoyed the good mood and I believe I made quite an impression.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 7:37 PM by Akelah.)
07-02-2014 7:34 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, NuTrix, Isis
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

RE: Flirt - A Lady's Perspective
07-10-2014 11:26 AM

Flirt and I were out last night for another date night Smile
4 sprays from my 5ml bottle scented with LP Spontaneous Combustion. 3 to front and 1 to back of neck spread about with the backs of my hands (approx. 131mcgs phero content)

Environment: Hanging with the man and then out to dinner at a restaurant/sports bar - (Yay football! Go Argentina!) Humid day but restaurant has high ceilings and is air conditioned and comfortable in spite of the crowd

Self effects - Um - FLIRTY and it's was infectious...

Others - super awesome server, free samples of the artisan beer and recommended really great choices. Man was in a good mood and chatty. Food is ridiculous here and SOOOO good, last night was no different. Server made LOTS of eye contact - very shiny, puppy eyes - too cute ^_^ Must've spent 3 hours there, left a great tip...

Later - hot tub with a friend & the man...gave hair an extra 3 spritzes (approx. 98mcgs). This friend can be a grump and/or a pessimistic grouser. WELL. He was a new man Big Grin He DID grouse - but barely and was pretty chipper AND chatty. Considering his base line - this HAD to be Flirt!

Summary: Great afternoon followed by fantastic dinner and a relaxing wind down time before retiring to home. A++

07-10-2014 11:26 AM
Thanks given by Akelah
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
798 thanks in 383 posts

07-16-2014 2:44 PM

I think I've finally found the solution to making me appear approachable. I've tried it all. Body language...smiling more? The body language came and go and over smiling made people uncomfortable.

Dosage: 2 sprays

Selfies: Considering that I spent TWO hours in traffic to get to a restaurant I had no interest in going to...only to be hindered by pouring rain (I was wearing sandals. And yes, I can get prissy). I was in a pretty good mood. I bitched a good amount but still lesser than I normally would. My constant griping would usually get on my companions nerves and turn into a fight but it didn't. Instead it turned into a bonding hate fest on Virginia and it's weather, drivers, it's everything.

Others: Been to this restaurant before. Last time the waitress didn't like me. Chalked it up to the cattiness that comes out of women sometimes because I'm not bubbly and cheery. It wasn't a simple *dislike*. This waitress would NOT make eye contact with me. Was irritated when I asked for substitutions. Sent other people to bring things to us (it wasn't busy). Made us wait for a endless amount of time for the check. Overall, just bad service.

This time however she LIKED me. Not only did she make eye contact like a normal human being she talked..and talked...and..well...talked. About how to eat this food. How the rose water ice cream tasted. Did I need more pita bread, how did I like it cause it seemed like I did? Here's water without asking, in fact here's a pitcher for you to fill up your glasses on your own (a step up from previous service) Mind you, neither I nor my companion are talkers. It was almost a one sided conversation.

So in short, for me....stioic icy Isis....Flirt please. And gallons of it.
07-16-2014 2:44 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Snoopyace
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-17-2014 9:24 AM

YAY XS! Isis, I'm SO glad you and the other girls kept reviewing XS. I'm so hooked it isn't funny. I'm enjoying "discovering" these products so much now that I have a little arsenal Blush I already have 3 on the list for my next order!

-------------------------------------------------

This one puts me in bubbly, flirt mode. I've only wore it solo so far but I can't wait to sex kitten it up ^_^

This one is mainly a fun social for me. It's been a consistent, easy going, happy vibe. It's not overtly sexual at all, which is why I'm curious to add maybe some DM+ or combine it with Tease or Innocence....
It's like turning a light on in a dim room Big Grin People get chatty and I become the most curious person they've met, and the laughing! SOOO much laughing. Just fun stuff. I wonder how much a-nol is in it Mosking
I feel like I have a good bead on what it will do solo now. I would say it's work safe, so long as you have time to interact with others - because it seems they will WANT to interact with you Laugh1

07-17-2014 9:24 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-17-2014 11:16 PM

10ml bottle, 2 full sprays to front collarbone (1 spray Innocence to nape of neck under hair in back - is that cheating?) Then covered with a spray perfume.
Flirt - to my nose - is not particularly stinky, which bumps it up on the favorites list Smile

WELL, a shnoz full of THAT and I was feeling pretty perky not long after.
On a side note - I know it says it lasts 6-8 hours, but I swear it must be longer than that. It lasted my entire shift, then some before AND after. REALLY great BANG for your buck!

Today was a good day, oh, and I did A LOT of flirting! Couldn't help myself, and others around me were only too happy to follow suit. In spite of it being a busy day, there was still time to chat and laugh and have fun...turned out that sometimes actually HELPS productivity Laugh1

I did actually have a couple encounters tonight where 2 different people took some extra time to share some things going on in their lives that wound up making me feel good that they were comfortable to open up and share about. I like being that "safe" person people can talk to. Heart

Most of the night I was just in a plain ol' good and playful mood. I may need to break this one out some more around man beast and see if it tames his growling heart as efficiently!

07-17-2014 11:16 PM
Thanks given by Akelah

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vibe XS - A Lady's Perspective NuTrix 3 1,558 07-17-2014 8:59 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  flirt oil kenjhow 14 4,478 06-28-2014 11:01 PM
Last Post: kenjhow