Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Five things guys forget to include...
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Five things guys forget to include...
09-14-2019 1:19 PM

Five things guys forget to include when writing reports

1. Dosage--How much did you use? Many reports start out by saying "I tested Product X and I found that..." Where is the dosage. How many drops or sprays or roll-on inches did you use?

2. Selfies--Selfies are almost as important as hits. Did the Product make you feel tired, worn, positive, confident, energized, anxious, calm, social? How the product makes you feel is important. What good is a Product if it makes you and possibly others feel sad or gives you headaches? Let others know how the Product affected you.

3. Duration--You put the product on at 8 am and report on "hits" that occur at 9 pm. A few posters insist that hits occur 12 and 13 hours after the initial application. The best practice is to note the start time that you put it on and then note the time of the "hits". This gives the reader a timetable to go by. Most products perform on a bell curve. They ramp up and then slope down. You can get hits at any point in that curve but most of the time the hits are strongest when you first apply the Product. The length of time that a product lasts will vary. Without setting a start time and an end time you are not including an important piece of information. That is "How long does this product last?"

4. Forgetting details--"The devil is in the details" Were you inside or outside? How far away was the person? What is your relationship with the person? Are you friends? Casual acquaintances? Just met? Was it day or night? Were you in a bar, club, lounge, school, work, bus, train, mall? Details matter.

5. Only mentioning the Hits--So you are wearing Product X and after 20 encounters with various people you decide to report on a "Hit" from a blonde. What happened with the other 19 people you encountered? Did they smile? Were they friendly, talkative, indifferent, social, nice, uncaring, normal...

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-14-2019 1:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Five things guys forget to include...
09-15-2019 2:20 AM

(09-14-2019 1:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Five things guys forget to include when writing reports

1. Dosage--How much did you use? Many reports start out by saying "I tested Product X and I found that..." Where is the dosage. How many drops or sprays or roll-on inches did you use?

2. Selfies--Selfies are almost as important as hits. Did the Product make you feel tired, worn, positive, confident, energized, anxious, calm, social? How the product makes you feel is important. What good is a Product if it makes you and possibly others feel sad or gives you headaches? Let others know how the Product affected you.

3. Duration--You put the product on at 8 am and report on "hits" that occur at 9 pm. A few posters insist that hits occur 12 and 13 hours after the initial application. The best practice is to note the start time that you put it on and then note the time of the "hits". This gives the reader a timetable to go by. Most products perform on a bell curve. They ramp up and then slope down. You can get hits at any point in that curve but most of the time the hits are strongest when you first apply the Product. The length of time that a product lasts will vary. Without setting a start time and an end time you are not including an important piece of information. That is "How long does this product last?"

4. Forgetting details--"The devil is in the details" Were you inside or outside? How far away was the person? What is your relationship with the person? Are you friends? Casual acquaintances? Just met? Was it day or night? Were you in a bar, club, lounge, school, work, bus, train, mall? Details matter.

5. Only mentioning the Hits--So you are wearing Product X and after 20 encounters with various people you decide to report on a "Hit" from a blonde. What happened with the other 19 people you encountered? Did they smile? Were they friendly, talkative, indifferent, social, nice, uncaring, normal...

Great post Paradox!

One other thing. I’ve noticed sometimes the products that razzle and dazzle are not necessarily the easiest to close with. While closing is not everything to everyone here we have to keep in mind getting tremendous attention from products and getting closes are not one and the same. “I could of had her because of all the attention product X gets me is not the same as actually scoring with product X.”

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019 2:33 AM by dsouza.)
09-15-2019 2:20 AM
Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2019 11:49 AM

(09-14-2019 1:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Five things guys forget to include when writing reports

It's so true. As a newbie who's been reading Pherotruth recently Gamer1, I see this too often, except the very first post of the author.

I'd like to suggest to two more things in the report:
6. The age range of targeted women and the desired outcomes:LRT, ONS or FWB-- Obviously mones for ONS cannot be used for LRT, if the reporters do not make it clear, readers can be confused or mislead the purpose of the mone

7. The age of the reporters--to know the dosage for men. Young men have high None so should wear high None at a lower dose than older men
09-15-2019 11:49 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-15-2019 1:51 PM

(09-15-2019 11:49 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  It's so true. As a newbie who's been reading Pherotruth recently Gamer1, I see this too often, except the very first post of the author.

I'd like to suggest to two more things in the report:
6. The age range of targeted women and the desired outcomes:LRT, ONS or FWB-- Obviously mones for ONS cannot be used for LRT, if the reporters do not make it clear, readers can be confused or mislead the purpose of the mone

7. The age of the reporters--to know the dosage for men. Young men have high None so should wear high None at a lower dose than older men

I like this!

I wanted to keep it short but I really like these additions. You could probably add Ethnicity as number 8 since it is a factor esp with regards to Androstenone.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-15-2019 1:51 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2019 5:44 AM

I really like this list. I try to include diffusion/silage to.

Maybe we could put some type of sticky up on this as this is a great idea!
09-16-2019 5:44 AM
Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2019 11:39 PM

(09-15-2019 1:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I like this!

I wanted to keep it short but I really like these additions. You could probably add Ethnicity as number 8 since it is a factor esp with regards to Androstenone.

You can edit and add them in your list. I'd love to see the complete list.

After 2 months of reading many threads (mainly LAL and Apex), I noticed these:
1. As a newbie, it's better for me to identify which situation I want to use mones such as for social or dating. The more specifics the better

2. There are many review threads of pheromones, BUT many members write them as reports without insight of mones

3. Because of 2., if I don't identify which results I want from mones, I will be lost for sure in the forest of reports without specific insight

4. This is for you @Paradox, I enjoy reading your review and top mones threads. I learn a lot from it and know which mones I need from your threads
10-09-2019 11:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  include age and personality and size in reviews and posts Albion9 4 1,272 06-29-2013 1:31 PM
Last Post: Wanghan