Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time using phermones, oddest reaction
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First time using phermones, oddest reaction
07-15-2021 3:07 PM

So I got like some pheromones today Unresistible (which is promoted locally) and Aqua Vitae (which Garry recommended me).

Today I was going on a date and I decided to try the Unresistible thingy. Just cause I wasn't sure about the AV doses with those drops for the first time( if anyone can advice, would be appreciated)

Anyway, I open the bottle, smells nice so I thought like ok tiny bit on the forearms and a bit on each side of the neck. It had strong nice scent

I go on the bus and nothing out of the ordinary yet. In the bus I asked one girl (~30yo, hb8/10) if I could sit *there*, cause she was kinda blocking the area and there were sits there, she was like NO and the passengers looked at her oddly. Gosh I never got this reaction from a woman here, and my calibrations didn't pick up on anything negative.. defaq? so I just look at her with a "sorry what?" kind of look.. and she suddenly just moved to the left sit making way. So I sat down and she's like 1.2 meters away.

But that's not the weirdest part, like I was just sitting chilling, and I notice she actes all nervously(she wasn't like this before I came there). Started to put one leg on the other, then after 2 sec the other leg on that leg and this circle continues(it's like this kind of IOI when a girl is playing with her legs but like as if the person is on drugs cause it's dast). And like she looked to my side and away again and again, and I didn't even look at her haha. I was chill. It's really weird, it's definitely the pheromones cause in my environment no one acts like this haha

Maybe I overdosed? Turns out it's really concentrated, and you're supposed to apply max 1cm of it, and I did like x4-x8 times more.."oh crap"..

I went to wash it off with some sanitizer and soap before the date. Not sure if I managed to get off enough for the right amount. Did anyone try getting rid of mones like that to get a lower dose?

But the date went well, girl was giving IOIs and at the end, kiss closed. But I don't know if it's the pheromones though. I'm pretty sure it isn't easy to wash those off haha

I'll be testing this one more. Tomorrow gonna try AV in a few gatherings. Will write a review after some time of using it all. Anyway funny experience.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-15-2021 3:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: First time using phermones, oddest reaction
07-15-2021 4:17 PM

I'm not familiar with Unresistable so I cannot advise on that. However, the reactions you described were pretty much textbook pheromone effects. Some products create very obvious signs from others, some very subtle. As you gain experience with the effects of various products on you, the reactions from others, and how their perception of you becomes altered, you'll be able to leverage those reactions into action.

For AV, I tend to go with about 3-4 drops. It was one of the first products I ever tried and I still wear it every now and then. For me the results are polarizing and hit or miss; when it hits it hits hard, hot, and heavy; when it doesn't, I might as well not have even bothered putting it on. Nonetheless, it is a fun blend with a touch of alpha, a touch of prestige, and some pretty smooth attraction.
the average recommended dosage for AV, I do believe is 2-3 drops, but I'm old so I need to shower in pheromones I guess.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-15-2021 4:17 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2021 4:29 PM

Your subject on the bus was probably getting very wet, her pussy was tingling and this confused her.

I field tested Unresistable when it was released. It's very potent, but it is not well buffered, so you must be careful with the dosage. It hits quite hard and fast, and is quite sexual.

Whereas BW is hit or miss depending upon the wearer, AV is more hit or miss depending on the subject. But it is more forgiving for overdosing.

Keep testing, and have fun!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-15-2021 4:29 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2021 5:54 PM

She might have been a dope addict tweeking for a fix.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
07-15-2021 5:54 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-15-2021 8:35 PM

Use 8-10 drops of AV if you want to see it shine.

Most products are blended well so dont worry about an overdose. Better to apply too much than too little.

Alot of users get frustrated because they don't see results, when in reality they are using too little of the product.

Have fun

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2021 8:35 PM by RussianWolf.)
07-15-2021 8:35 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

07-16-2021 5:50 AM

(07-15-2021 5:54 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  She might have been a dope addict tweeking for a fix.

Haha maybe, but she looked normal beforewhistle

(07-15-2021 4:29 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Your subject on the bus was probably getting very wet, her pussy was tingling and this confused her.

I field tested Unresistable when it was released. It's very potent, but it is not well buffered, so you must be careful with the dosage. It hits quite hard and fast, and is quite sexual.

Yeah definitely.. I mean it has this kind of scent, you just keep smelling it haha

Regarding AV do you guys just pour a drop here, a drop there and rub, for ex the forearms against each other, similarly like you would do with a perfume oil or like you just have it drop and it's in one point and not spreaded?

I think I'll try 4 drops today of AV, got a mail from Garry that usually guys use between 4-8 drops, but he keeps dropping till it smells good.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-16-2021 5:50 AM

Share This Thread