Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
First time using XIST on my crush
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

First time using XIST on my crush
09-10-2021 9:58 PM

i just have to post this.

I was out with my 2 girl friends, one of them is my crush and i guess that i am in the friendzone since we are really long time friends (both white 22yo).
I started with 3 drops of xist and 3 drops of evolve, after a hour added also my sample sprays of connections and a bit of love boat and one small drop of A1 (sounds like too much yeah)
First hour or two everything was normal, but after that, when they got a bit drunk but not a lot ( we are Slavs, so we drink a lot)...only like a glass of cheap wine, my crush started acting weird, she was talking with about really sexual stuff like masturbating, her sex toys and fantasies and things like that.
Then she started getting maybe too close to me, touching me with legs body etc.
She was showing me photos of her trying new clothes where her butt was visible (and asking what I was thinking about it, if i liked it), then some pictures in swimsuit, nothing really sexual but SHE is not that type of a girl, shes reserved and looking only for serious relationships(really, she's not a hoe or something)
She was asking me the same stuff again and again = if I wanted to go to party somewhere in the city later that night so I think that she wanted to be with me for a longer time but also she was like: "I can't there is this thing i have to do" (She really has somewhere to be)so yeah, she said goodbye hugged me and took a Uber.
She texted me if I am OK and safe at home and then she went to sleep.
THE other girl was basically the same but she has a BF and I am not really interested.

So i guess that it worked?
I have to wait a day to see if she will text me like shes thinking about me more.
I have to meet her some more time to see the Imprinting effects of xist, but its hard to make her go on a "date" with me....maybe after this night, it will change.

I have tried other products like BW , voodoo, Hookup, only A1, NA and some more stuff, there was some hits with random girls in clubs, but not with girls i know,
But pheromonexs (maybe also that A1) are the first that have really worked as i wanted(i hope).
I am going to pray.
09-10-2021 9:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First time using XIST on my crush
09-10-2021 10:04 PM

Sorry for spelling mistakes but I am about to sleep and excited
09-10-2021 10:04 PM
Ryan91
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 4:36 AM

If she was acting out of character and her behaviour changed gradually over time during the evening, it may be that Xist is starting to work.

It does take multiple exposures to really be effective and it works at its best when you leave periods of time between meeting her to give time for you to play on her mind and let the imprinting really kick in.
09-11-2021 4:36 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2021 7:10 AM

(09-10-2021 9:58 PM)tomasmasek Wrote:  i just have to post this.

I was out with my 2 girl friends, one of them is my crush and i guess that i am in the friendzone since we are really long time friends (both white 22yo).
I started with 3 drops of xist and 3 drops of evolve, after a hour added also my sample sprays of connections and a bit of love boat and one small drop of A1 (sounds like too much yeah)
First hour or two everything was normal, but after that, when they got a bit drunk but not a lot ( we are Slavs, so we drink a lot)...only like a glass of cheap wine, my crush started acting weird, she was talking with about really sexual stuff like masturbating, her sex toys and fantasies and things like that.
Then she started getting maybe too close to me, touching me with legs body etc.
She was showing me photos of her trying new clothes where her butt was visible (and asking what I was thinking about it, if i liked it), then some pictures in swimsuit, nothing really sexual but SHE is not that type of a girl, shes reserved and looking only for serious relationships(really, she's not a hoe or something)
She was asking me the same stuff again and again = if I wanted to go to party somewhere in the city later that night so I think that she wanted to be with me for a longer time but also she was like: "I can't there is this thing i have to do" (She really has somewhere to be)so yeah, she said goodbye hugged me and took a Uber.
She texted me if I am OK and safe at home and then she went to sleep.
THE other girl was basically the same but she has a BF and I am not really interested.

So i guess that it worked?
I have to wait a day to see if she will text me like shes thinking about me more.
I have to meet her some more time to see the Imprinting effects of xist, but its hard to make her go on a "date" with me....maybe after this night, it will change.

I have tried other products like BW , voodoo, Hookup, only A1, NA and some more stuff, there was some hits with random girls in clubs, but not with girls i know,
But pheromonexs (maybe also that A1) are the first that have really worked as i wanted(i hope).
I am going to pray.
Good news and bad news.

The good news is that she was sexually stimulated in your presence.

The bad news is that it was probably the Xist which made her pussy tingle, not you.

If she was really into you, she would have made it so that she spent more time with you, irregardless of her other plans. An interested woman is hard to hold back.

This all comes down to one factor, your handicap. You have a crush on her. Don't believe for a moment that she is unaware. Showing you photos of her ass then not following on with 1 on 1 time? She's asserting her hold on you. It makes her feel she is higher value. Perhaps if she's desperate one day, she might still want you around for a shoulder to cry on. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you need to wake up from your FZ crush, or it will consume your self esteem.

And using imprinting products whilst you are together will increase your crush on her. Self imprinting can be devastating, believe me.

So, what can you do?

As previously mentioned, Xist needs multiple exposures and periods of no contact to work. So, wear Xist the next time you see her, but keep it away from your own face to avoid self imprinting. A smear of BW below your nose might help keep your head straight.

Then at least 2 days with no contact. A week if possible. Don't contact her, only answer her messages briefly. When you eventually see her again, make sure you have some cops on (pubes area works best) and Xist. And a new hairstyle, clothes, etc. Be vague about how you are spending your time. Let her imagination lead her to believe that you are giving someone else what she could have.

Repeat the above a few more times, adding a little more BW to your neck each time.

PS; If you are able to bone a few other women, even better. Getting women is like asking for a bank loan. If someone has loads of money, they can get whatever credit they need, though they probably won't need or want it. If you have nothing, the bank will probably not give you anything. If you have multiple women on the go (I've found that after #2, the rest will flow), you will have an much higher lay rate for new encounters. If you have no active sexual partners, you will struggle to get the 1st one in. Your target won't have to be consciously aware if you are in demand or not; she will sense it in your actions and behaviour.

Good luck!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 7:11 AM by LoveInSpain.)
09-11-2021 7:10 AM
Ryan91
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 7:22 AM

^
Very strong advice. How you present yourself in your behaviour, appearance and body language is the most important. Mones just amplify what you project.

Women hold you in much higher esteem when they know or believe you have your own life to lead away from them. Do your own thing so you're not available at the drop of a hat.
09-11-2021 7:22 AM

tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 2:33 PM

Thanks for the advice.
I still wait if shes gonna text me.
When it comes to seeing her again, she is not really initiative, I am always the one who tries to take her out, initiate something.
(She often says yes and then she cancels it that day.)

She was so horny, her whole face was red, she wanted to party, she was like on drugs, she looked like she was on MDMA or something, really weird.
And another thing....she was asking me about Tinder, like if I have some matches and if I text with some other girls.

And also there was a party 2 weeks ago, where I got high and I was wearing A1 + voodoo .... I had multiple hits, random girls touching me, dancing around me when their Bfs were on a other side of the club and i was texting
her everything about it that night to make her jealous I guess
She then was like she didn't care at all
But yesterday
She started talking about it and she wanted to know more like if there were some kisses or something more (actually there wasn't anything, I didn't want to flirt with anyone)
Maybe she really got jealous???
I am gonna pray that it wasn't only Xist, but also me.

Thanks
09-11-2021 2:33 PM
Ryan91
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 4:49 PM

Sounds like the best way to play this is wait for her to get in touch. She'll see you as much higher value and the change in your behaviour (not initiating and being indifferent) should match up with the effect of the Xist.
09-11-2021 4:49 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-12-2021 9:54 PM

LoveInSpain---NAILED IT!
09-12-2021 9:54 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-14-2021 4:57 AM

Most likely as mentioned earlier if she behaved out of the ordinary Xist was starting to work. Showing you photos and talking about sex is this sort of test to see how you behave and react. If she was touching you that's a definite IOI, call it a window of opportunity if you will but what's important here is how you react to it, did you escalate any kino? Cause you know if she keeps trying subtle touches on your and you don't "welcome" her approach, she'll be turned down and thing "ah maybe it's a bad idea and we shouldn't do anything crazy".
Think of it as a sort of dance she gets closer and touches you? you do the same, she gets a bit further? Take a bit of distance and see her slowly going back in.

And remember women hate taking responsibility, especially when it come to sex, they want it bad but they want it to "just happen" or like the want you to make the approach.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-14-2021 4:57 AM
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2021 5:52 AM

(09-14-2021 4:57 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Most likely as mentioned earlier if she behaved out of the ordinary Xist was starting to work. Showing you photos and talking about sex is this sort of test to see how you behave and react. If she was touching you that's a definite IOI, call it a window of opportunity if you will but what's important here is how you react to it, did you escalate any kino? Cause you know if she keeps trying subtle touches on your and you don't "welcome" her approach, she'll be turned down and thing "ah maybe it's a bad idea and we shouldn't do anything crazy".
Think of it as a sort of dance she gets closer and touches you? you do the same, she gets a bit further? Take a bit of distance and see her slowly going back in.

And remember women hate taking responsibility, especially when it come to sex, they want it bad but they want it to "just happen" or like the want you to make the approach.

Well, i touched her sometimes as well and i was keeping the eye contact
But I wasn't enough, I am planning to do more next time I see her.
I have Aspergers (it's not that serious), so nonverbal communication is harder for me than for others, but I can do it. Especially if I get drunk.
09-14-2021 5:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crush xs ryusei 60 40,639 08-13-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: Tobias