Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time user questions
Prototype958
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

First time user questions
01-11-2013 11:49 AM

Hello everyone!

So I recently became really interested in pheromones and started doing a lot of research. I came across the Alpha Dreams store and after studying and researching their products I decided to pick up Certo. I haven't used it yet, I'm waiting for Sunday when my wife and I have the day off together.

I wasn't planning on telling her until I had tried it for a few days to see what kind of results I get with her, but I'm worried that's kind of underhanded. I fully intend to tell her after a little while and even suggest that we each try different pheromones and not tell each other when or what we're using.

So is it shady not telling her that I'm using pheromones with her? I feel a little weird about it, but I want to make sure she's acting natural and I'm not getting a kind of placebo effect.

Also, has anyone else played around where each member of the couple are wearing different pheromones? Is this a good idea or something that should be avoided?
01-11-2013 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First time user questions
01-11-2013 12:42 PM

I wouldn't tell her at all, definately not at at first....this way you can gauge the results. If you tell her, her mind will always start to believe that the feelings she's getting with you are caused by the mones.

I think its best not to let anyone know you're on mones.
01-11-2013 12:42 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-11-2013 1:42 PM

I don't see a problem. This isn't mind control. You produce the stuff naturally, just in smaller amounts. Humans are made to chemosignal. In many ways, it's good cologne, made by scientists rather than artists. You can call it that, but there's a dimension to this stuff that goes beyond smell. Some stuff people hate the smell of but if you cover it with a nice scent their body language and attitude improves in a good way.

Generally, it's probably better for this stuff to be seen as part of who you are rather than as part of something you put on yourself.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-11-2013 1:42 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

01-12-2013 8:45 AM

Some products have a lot of self effects, or affect people in a way you may consider less manipulative or less selfish. If you want to try products that are less likely to offend your wife when you tell her about it I would choose more friendlg alpha products and social products. Androstadienone helps a lot during pms and lifts womens mood and sometimes makes men depressed so I think wearing that is pretty considerate! Realize that some products are not suitable for some situations like work or church. People might not appreciate you wearing sexual none based products where it is not appropriate..

If you get your wife some I think you should avoid attraction or sexual products at first, give her products she can use at work. I know a woman who uses some strong ones at work and it just causes a lot of problems.
01-12-2013 8:45 AM
Randel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 11:24 AM

(01-11-2013 11:49 AM)Prototype958 Wrote:  Hello everyone!

So I recently became really interested in pheromones and started doing a lot of research. I came across the Alpha Dreams store and after studying and researching their products I decided to pick up Certo. I haven't used it yet, I'm waiting for Sunday when my wife and I have the day off together.

I wasn't planning on telling her until I had tried it for a few days to see what kind of results I get with her, but I'm worried that's kind of underhanded. I fully intend to tell her after a little while and even suggest that we each try different pheromones and not tell each other when or what we're using.

So is it shady not telling her that I'm using pheromones with her? I feel a little weird about it, but I want to make sure she's acting natural and I'm not getting a kind of placebo effect.

Also, has anyone else played around where each member of the couple are wearing different pheromones? Is this a good idea or something that should be avoided?

The AD products are very high quality and present themselves as a nice cologne. The Certo product is very subtle and in my opinion does not require that you have to disclose that it contains mones. Its not like your wife is going to become a stepford wife and want to serve your every desire. She might compliment your new cologne and ask what it is. Over time as she is exposed more then she might become more sexually aroused towards you, but it will probably be more oriented in closeness and affection.

I regularly use the AD products at work without any sexual vibe whatsoever. My favorite AD product is Corpo. I like the way it smells and the self effects. It gives me a really sharp mental focus. I am able to speak articulately and for some reason it triggers a certain part of my brain that allows my vocabulary to be quite broad and fluent. Glace on the other hand makes my thinking very foggy and disorganized, I cant focus when I use it. It makes me a complete airhead. Although I agree with the general perception that it make people around you talk alot, to the point of where you have to end the conversation, otherwise it will go on, and on, and on, and on......... etc.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 11:37 AM by Randel.)
01-12-2013 11:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello. First time Pheromone user. L2k V2 was my choice. New to forums! hi. Q's. PhermoneUser305 10 6,012 02-04-2015 6:41 PM
Last Post: PhermoneUser305
  New user with questions karras 13 6,198 12-10-2014 5:50 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Important First time Pheromone user, please help me out guys Hercules28 16 6,747 01-24-2014 3:51 PM
Last Post: Hercules28