Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First run with Certo
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

First run with Certo
03-29-2011 8:43 AM

Got the order yesterday, both Certo and Alfa Maschio. Good effecient service, well packaged, no leaks, great looking bottles.

I decided to give Certo a run first, being that I was going into work. I picked up the bottle and started to spray my wrists and a small spritz came out, so I aimed it at my neck. Second shot resulted in a stream, shooting me and running down my chest. I tried to wipe it up and smear it on my neck, somewhat successfuly. I gave another small shot to my wrist and rubbed them together, then washed my hands. I didn't notice any smell or scent. I used Tuscany by Aramis as a cover. There was no overt reaction from the wife first thing this morning, but she was having a less then great morning anyway, so can't read too much into that. The girls in the office were VERY freindly. All smiles and a Few hair flips. Nothing really over the top just being more chatty and freindly then normal.

I am going to try again tomorrow, now that I know hpw it comes out and see of I can get a better application.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
03-29-2011 8:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 253 posts

RE: First run with Certo
03-29-2011 12:32 PM

Did you get any self affects? Also I always hit the backs of my hands & carry a small sprayer/vial to hit them after washing as well.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2011 12:33 PM by Beccah.)
03-29-2011 12:32 PM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

RE: First run with Certo
03-29-2011 1:34 PM

(03-29-2011 12:32 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Did you get any self affects? Also I always hit the backs of my hands & carry a small sprayer/vial to hit them after washing as well.

Mostly I felt calm and centered, confident but not cocky. There is not much -none so the effects are minimal. I was able to focus and concentrate, so there was some a-nol effect, but not over whelming, and was balanced nicley. This could be a good everyday blend. So far, only the first day, but it suits my personality very well.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
03-29-2011 1:34 PM

Share This Thread