Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First purchase
Tbcar152
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First purchase
05-16-2022 3:33 AM

Bought everything from androtics direct a long time ago even had the rev 32 a314. Anyway I got 4 samples in the mail which are bad wolf, aqua vitae, nude alpha and dirty primitive.

av and bw are amazing, but an immediate no for me as the self effects I’m not really congruent with. NA and dirty primitive are my favorite, I swear DP has a weird smell but I don’t care. I noticed anything status related makes me introverted. NA I felt worked better than the other two and DP had the best self effect. I tried it in the gym and I swear it felt like there was a group of women cheering me on to workout harder, like it felt almost like a subconscious day dream. To me that makes DP liquid gold, which was a common nickname for a314 rev 32. If you are an insanely outgoing guy it could work (bad wolf or a314), but I feel like it intimidates strangers which makes both a huge negative for me. It doesn’t help that I am intimidated by the scents.

I’m gunna buy DP and NA, I was wondering if there’s any suggestions to request a sample for with my purchase. Also do sales happen frequently or rarely?
05-16-2022 3:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

RE: First purchase
05-16-2022 5:30 AM

(05-16-2022 3:33 AM)jbtlong Wrote:  Bought everything from androtics direct a long time ago even had the rev 32 a314. Anyway I got 4 samples in the mail which are bad wolf, aqua vitae, nude alpha and dirty primitive.

av and bw are amazing, but an immediate no for me as the self effects I’m not really congruent with. NA and dirty primitive are my favorite, I swear DP has a weird smell but I don’t care. I noticed anything status related makes me introverted. NA I felt worked better than the other two and DP had the best self effect. I tried it in the gym and I swear it felt like there was a group of women cheering me on to workout harder, like it felt almost like a subconscious day dream. To me that makes DP liquid gold, which was a common nickname for a314 rev 32. If you are an insanely outgoing guy it could work (bad wolf or a314), but I feel like it intimidates strangers which makes both a huge negative for me. It doesn’t help that I am intimidated by the scents.

I’m gunna buy DP and NA, I was wondering if there’s any suggestions to request a sample for with my purchase. Also do sales happen frequently or rarely?

Welcome mate, are you buying directly from Liquid Alchemy Labs? I know Garry sometimes sends samples. Sales there don't really happen cause of the merchant account issue they have.

You can have a lot at Aroma Fero, they have those "tester kits" usually the same product just in a 5ml/6.1ml bottle. Honestly it's plenty to test around with.

aromafero.co.uk

They have sales but usually on products I don't need

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
05-16-2022 5:30 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-16-2022 7:54 AM

Hi, you could also "smooth the edge" of BW and AV with some social. I loved to use XS Bliss for that. It stays alpha/sexual, but in addition you get a playful vibe.
Other socials surely will work as well, but for these I just gain experience right now.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
05-16-2022 7:54 AM
Tbcar152
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-16-2022 4:25 PM

(05-16-2022 5:30 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome mate, are you buying directly from Liquid Alchemy Labs? I know Garry sometimes sends samples. Sales there don't really happen cause of the merchant account issue they have.

You can have a lot at Aroma Fero, they have those "tester kits" usually the same product just in a 5ml/6.1ml bottle. Honestly it's plenty to test around with.

aromafero.co.uk

They have sales but usually on products I don't need

I’ll check it out, I’m from the US so hopefully shipping is not crazy, I wish I could buy it directly from Garry. I know I definitely want unscented because I love creed aventus too much.they have a sale right now which is great.

I’m wondering if wolf is any good? Again these intimidating pheromones make me closed off so my number one priority is a pheromone that opens me up, pheromones for sure work but I can’t be looking angry and expecting to get hits lol. I feel like bad wolf might be good for working out haha.
05-16-2022 4:25 PM
Tbcar152
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-16-2022 4:32 PM

(05-16-2022 7:54 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hi, you could also "smooth the edge" of BW and AV with some social. I loved to use XS Bliss for that. It stays alpha/sexual, but in addition you get a playful vibe.
Other socials surely will work as well, but for these I just gain experience right now.

Can you define the social effect of xs bliss? I didn’t notice a huge self effect from nude alpha but I felt like I was relatively the same, dirty primitive I felt like Dan bilzerian.

My personality is leaning more toward introverted, would you recommend xs bliss and bw or av over nude alpha? I’m for sure getting dirty primitive and I got some hits on NA, but I would be open to a better combo that fits my personality and is more inviting.
05-16-2022 4:32 PM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2022 3:43 AM

I think that the socials are the pheromone equivalent of a smile. Friendly smiles are an extremely important subcommunicatiin method which we have inherited from lesser primates and which are recognized by babies quite early. Especially if you are subcommunicate status and dominance it is sometimes helpful to show that you are friendly. There might be a few situations where you don't want to soften a BW signature (law enforcement, super highly competitive male-male interactions), but I would think these are the exemption.

So socials are olfactory smiles. There are different smiles. PXS Bliss is imho playful, joking, fun. The name fits very well. With that mone I got actively and physically opened by attractive women 20 y younger than me (intense eye contact, conscious hand signs, in extreme cases up to grabbing and touching and pulling and body2body dancing) - BW (+DP) let one (at least me) appear attractive, the Bliss make one approachable and disinhibit the girls.

As I'm quite extroverted, I don't know how it works for introverts, but my assumption is that it helps you even more as a part of the interaction initiative is done by the woman.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2022 3:46 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-17-2022 3:43 AM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2022 10:13 PM

Alpha Q and Casanova would take out a lot of roughness of BW and AV.
05-17-2022 10:13 PM

Share This Thread