Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

First post. I’m in a need of help
Alfarin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

First post. I’m in a need of help
04-02-2017 12:08 PM

Hello, first post here. I’m in a need of help.

Well I have been in the mone knowledge for a while now (2 years), have seen LAL, Alpha dream, Hax, and lately Apex. Well I can say pros and cons about the products I have purchased, for example AV, one of the first pheromone product I have used and it was like (pheromones are real! that epiphany that I think everybody here has had) btw really good AV, perhaps the most attention grabber I have ever seen in a product, however it is not easy to use, etc, you guys know the rest…

Lately I have purchased apex and I was definitely amazed by the first time I used it. The sensation that I felt, that I was in a whole other level, I think that came from tusk, however I was also wearing m3x and core. It was like I could not fail, the way people saw me even scared me, it was like they were way too submissive(and I have seen wolf), even groups of older woman were no match for what I was that day. The thing is and this is the reason that I have finally decided to post is: A lot of it seems to have lost it’s effect, m3x still hot, core still fun…but tusk, I don’t know, it feels like its not the same signature it had the first time. Sometimes seems like some pheromones, lose some of its effect over time; it’s not like I’m exposing the same people to the same Pheromones over and over, or like i'm overusing them but for me it’s always like the first time I use it is the most intense. I did some research but inconclusive and as I look it is not something like the chemistry of the product has changed or anything could someone please elucidate me?
04-02-2017 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First post. I’m in a need of help
04-02-2017 2:53 PM

Your body chemistry changes over time depending on many factors including your diet, other supplements, etc. That could be one culprit. The second could be that your body has gotten used to wearing certain mones so perhaps the self effects are not as pronounced, which effects your ability to properly steer the mones. How often are you applying, every day? If so then certain mones could be building up, namely the more alpha mones, so the overall mix could be compromised. It also depends on how well you wash off the mones. Consider giving yourself a break for a week to let your body reset. Food for thought.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-02-2017 2:53 PM
Alfarin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2017 10:12 PM

(04-02-2017 2:53 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Your body chemistry changes over time depending on many factors including your diet, other supplements, etc. That could be one culprit. The second could be that your body has gotten used to wearing certain mones so perhaps the self effects are not as pronounced, which effects your ability to properly steer the mones. How often are you applying, every day? If so then certain mones could be building up, namely the more alpha mones, so the overall mix could be compromised. It also depends on how well you wash off the mones. Consider giving yourself a break for a week to let your body reset. Food for thought.

Thank you...In the beginning, 2 drops of tusk and 2x spray of m3x and core...Lately I have been wearing much less and generally none daily, I will try to give then a break and return to wear after a while, to see if changes. Meanwhile I will try to watch closely about my body chemistry
04-02-2017 10:12 PM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-02-2017 10:52 PM

Also, if you haven't been using hydrogen peroxide or witch hazel to clean the areas where 'mones have been, you may want to do that as well. The first time I put on a new change of pheromone is the most intense for me, also, and over a few days I tend to not notice them, it's like my nose just can't detect them anymore.

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 10:58 PM by Muad'Dib.)
04-02-2017 10:52 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-03-2017 10:44 AM

App points. They can tend to change the effects, especially on the environment. A big one for me was the atmosphere of the environment I was in. The air quality was often poor (caused allergy-like conditions for my nose and sinuses) and the circulation of air was pretty awful too. Proximity became a mix breaker for me and the type of product I selected was often times more spray then oil.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
04-03-2017 10:44 AM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-04-2017 12:52 AM

You need to change the signature. TUSC is easy for build up. Even M3X leave none behind. Take a break for few days and try. I used mones in rotation for that matter. Hope that helps.
04-04-2017 12:52 AM

Share This Thread