Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First phermone order: Asian
V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 656
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 303 posts

RE: First phermone order: Asian
05-17-2014 8:14 PM

(05-17-2014 11:34 AM)Firepod Wrote:  Okay, so the first really interesting thing happens. We had been sitting for around 10 minutes when the woman closest to our table (the large table in front of us) began playing with her hair, and by playing with her hair I mean really touching and twisting and playing with that hair. Wow. I noticed her actions immediately because she turned her body a bit towards our table before starting, (not to mention the fact that I was being extremely observant for obvious reasons.) So that was interesting, but I thought hmm, maybe it's just a fluke.

These are a couple of the key subtle signs for all beginners to pay attention to. I notice these exact signs; the body turning towards you and the hair twirling. They are key and common, letting me know my mones are doing its job.

Nice report!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-17-2014 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
1244 thanks in 650 posts

05-17-2014 9:53 PM

How much did you apply, Pod?

Thanks!
05-17-2014 9:53 PM
Firepod
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 21 posts

05-17-2014 10:42 PM

(05-17-2014 9:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  How much did you apply, Pod?

Thanks!

I didn't use much at all to start. After scanning the great information in the FAQ's, tips and tricks for new members section I was quickly able to get up and running. I placed a drop on my wrist and spread it over both wrists, then I spread another small drop on both sides of my neck. So basically 2 drops.

My body tends to get hot pretty quickly, especially while eating spicy food. The restaurant where we ate was Hunan. If you aren't familiar with that type of food, it's very spicy. (Hunan food is similar to Szechuan)

There's a pretty good explanation of the difference on wiki:

Known for its liberal use of chili peppers, shallots and garlic, Hunan cuisine is known for being dry hot (干辣) or purely hot, as opposed to Szechuan cuisine, to which it is often compared. Szechuan cuisine is known for its distinctive mala (hot and numbing) seasoning and other complex flavour combinations, frequently employs Szechuan peppercorns along with chilies which are often dried, and utilises more dried or preserved ingredients and condiments. Hunan cuisine, on the other hand, is often spicier by pure chili content, contains a larger variety of fresh ingredients, and tends to be oilier. Another characteristic distinguishing Hunan cuisine from Szechuan cuisine is that, in general, Hunan cuisine uses smoked and cured goods in its dishes much more frequently.

I wanted to throw that out there because I'd bet the concept has been brought up on pherotruth. (i.e. the effects of spicy foods on the body while using phermones.)

I'll dig around and see if it's been discussed. I'd be curious to learn more about the subject.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 10:43 PM by Firepod.)
05-17-2014 10:42 PM
Thanks given by MMM

KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

05-23-2014 9:12 PM

(05-11-2014 12:08 AM)MMM Wrote:  What a tease! How many sprays/drops did you use to log on and make such a statement, Greeny?

Thanks!
LMAO

Also, Firepod, I just recently got Asian for non-asian as well. I'm curious to see how well it works for you. I like your earlier report with how she curled her hair, and faced you, have you seen anything else since then?
05-23-2014 9:12 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 78 posts

First phermone order: Asian
05-23-2014 10:41 PM

Yea that is what I do.

Eat something spicy, eat some brown rice, and my body would be nice and warm. Brown rice raises your body temperature too.
05-23-2014 10:41 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 45 posts

05-26-2014 11:40 AM

(05-11-2014 12:08 AM)MMM Wrote:  What a tease! How many sprays/drops did you use to log on and make such a statement, Greeny?

Thanks!

3-4 drops is sufficient. Haven't tried more than 4. There is a large Asian population in my home area (Im Scottish). The good tests have been done in the subways.
Good strong stares from Asian women. Without Wolf, they usually mind their own business or rarely give me or anyone a look. Asians are a different race that doesn't pay attention to men that much.

The coolest hit I got from this awkward cute, kinda nerdy Asian that she walked and stopped to stand beside close like 1 feet to me in the subway. After 2-3 minutes, She started moving her left backpack strap out of her arm, then back on. She did this for three times. She was kinda trying to get herself comfortable and she looked somewhat aroused. She gave me a shy look.

Another cool hit, my girlfriend and I went into subway and found a seat to sit. I saw this cute intelligent-looking Asian sitting across from me. She eyeballed me hard. Long enough to tell she was interested.

One more hit from white chick. My girlfriend and I went to grab coffee. As I was grabbing coffee and doing my business. My girlfriend told me 'omg this girl needs to get away. She checked you out by looking at all over your body'. I was standing 3 feet away from this girl, surely close enough for her to smell me.

Wolf is amazing. Bad Wolf is even better.

Top Secret Weapons

Rating out of ****

LAL: Bad Wolf****, Wolf****, Overdose***, A1**, Dirty Primitive***, Aqua Vitae***
XS: Evolve**, Cohesion***, Bliss**, PSE*, Xist**
Apex: Core****
Androtic Direct: Ammo**, Instant Shine***, Instant Openness*, Turn Up the Heat**
Alpha Dream: AM****, Glace**

Updated: 28/4/15
05-26-2014 11:40 AM
Thanks given by MMM, 2000GT, scorpio69
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
1244 thanks in 650 posts

05-26-2014 12:16 PM

(05-26-2014 11:40 AM)greengrenade Wrote:  3-4 drops is sufficient. Haven't tried more than 4. There is a large Asian population in my home area (Im Scottish). The good tests have been done in the subways.
Good strong stares from Asian women. Without Wolf, they usually mind their own business or rarely give me or anyone a look. Asians are a different race that doesn't pay attention to men that much.

The coolest hit I got from this awkward cute, kinda nerdy Asian that she walked and stopped to stand beside close like 1 feet to me in the subway. After 2-3 minutes, She started moving her left backpack strap out of her arm, then back on. She did this for three times. She was kinda trying to get herself comfortable and she looked somewhat aroused. She gave me a shy look.

Another cool hit, my girlfriend and I went into subway and found a seat to sit. I saw this cute intelligent-looking Asian sitting across from me. She eyeballed me hard. Long enough to tell she was interested.

One more hit from white chick. My girlfriend and I went to grab coffee. As I was grabbing coffee and doing my business. My girlfriend told me 'omg this girl needs to get away. She checked you out by looking at all over your body'. I was standing 3 feet away from this girl, surely close enough for her to smell me.

Wolf is amazing. Bad Wolf is even better.

Thanks!

How old are you, Greeny ... what age range of Asians is Wolf hitting ... and how much Bad Wolf are you using? popcorn

Appreciate the sharing of your ATTRACT ASIANS KNOWLEDGE! Good
05-26-2014 12:16 PM

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 45 posts

05-26-2014 3:47 PM

MMM,

I'm turning 25 in August. Active. Medium fit.

I would say Wolf hits Asians in 20-26 range very well. It worked on 30's well.

I like 2-3 drops of Bad Wolf. Used two drops and went out to meet a group of friends. Two asians I know and haven't seen in a while, they opened me and were chatty as they were tipsy drunk and comfortable around me. Nothing more. Hope ill see them again.

KG

Top Secret Weapons

Rating out of ****

LAL: Bad Wolf****, Wolf****, Overdose***, A1**, Dirty Primitive***, Aqua Vitae***
XS: Evolve**, Cohesion***, Bliss**, PSE*, Xist**
Apex: Core****
Androtic Direct: Ammo**, Instant Shine***, Instant Openness*, Turn Up the Heat**
Alpha Dream: AM****, Glace**

Updated: 28/4/15
05-26-2014 3:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  inquiry about asian for non asian and asian for asian products ansmal 4 1,133 01-19-2014 7:19 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan