Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First experience with License to Kill
ALFA CHAO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

First experience with License to Kill
01-11-2017 3:13 AM

I got my product today and i was very exited to give it a try , I invited my ex girlfriend to dinner, we are trying to give our relationship another chance.
I sprayed only 2 times one in the rists and th other one in the chest, I did notice the bottle was a bit wet so I rubbed this remaining liquid to my clothes.
The first thing I felt was a lot of anxiety I dont know If the dose was too much but I wasnt calmed at all.
went to my sisters house because my girl was going to pick me up over there.
I noticed my sister wanted to talk to me more than usual but anything else, I just wanted to go outside because I felt I needed some fresh air. I decided to wait for my girl outside .
We went to a starbucks to talk about us and to be honest we started to talk about things of the past about me and her , she started to cry for a minute , this is not very usual, we spend most of time arguing with eachother but I did notice her pupils where huge. when she took me to my place I made my move and tried to kiss her, (recently she decided not to have sex or kisses at least for 2 months untill we prove our selfs that we really love eachother) anyway she tried to resist for a while but L2K was starting to hit , we made out just a little because she was in a hurry to get back home because her dad was calling her. so we didnt have sex but I think we will soon Party2
I noticed she was more close than usual huging and kissing me and I heard her breathing deep from her nose to my chest more than once.
I guess L2K is working in some way by the way it was V1 and we are 30 years old.
please give me your thoughts , Is there anyway to eliminate the anxiety maybe to low the dose to one spray or i there any pill I can take to be more relaxed? this bothers me a lotXyxgun
regards.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 3:15 AM by ALFA CHAO.)
01-11-2017 3:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First experience with License to Kill
01-11-2017 6:28 AM

Why are you starting two new threads with the same names and content?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-11-2017 6:28 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-11-2017 12:24 PM

That was quick!

Today 2:35 AM You reported you were going to try it.

Today 3:13 AM You reported you had applied THREE SPRAYS, went to your sister's house, Starbucks, home and made out, and reported your findings. All in less than 38 minutes.

Nice first experience. Nice report. Stinker

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 12:26 PM by MMM.)
01-11-2017 12:24 PM
ALFA CHAO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2017 11:40 PM

(01-11-2017 6:28 AM)Spars Wrote:  Why are you starting two new threads with the same names and content?

I am sorry I didnt mean to
I was editing and i made this by mistake
01-11-2017 11:40 PM
ALFA CHAO
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2017 11:47 PM

(01-11-2017 12:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  That was quick!

Today 2:35 AM You reported you were going to try it.

Today 3:13 AM You reported you had applied THREE SPRAYS, went to your sister's house, Starbucks, home and made out, and reported your findings. All in less than 38 minutes.

Nice first experience. Nice report. Stinker

I am sorry but when I said I was going to try is because i didnt saw the thread reply until then and I didnt want to be rude so I replied at that hour, it shouldnt be in real time all the time man, people have other things to do.Hi
01-11-2017 11:47 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-12-2017 10:26 AM

(01-11-2017 11:47 PM)ALFA CHAO Wrote:  I am sorry but when I said I was going to try is because i didnt saw the thread reply until then and I didnt want to be rude so I replied at that hour, it shouldnt be in real time all the time man, people have other things to do.Hi

That SOUNDS good, but no one can change the computer's REAL TIME.

Anyway, have fun! That's what it's all about. Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-12-2017 10:26 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

01-12-2017 1:15 PM

(01-11-2017 11:47 PM)ALFA CHAO Wrote:  it shouldnt be in real time all the time man, people have other things to do.Hi

doesn't have to be in real time but basically what you're saying is, you tried L2K and replied to someone saying you still need to try it. sounds credible to me!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-12-2017 1:15 PM

Share This Thread