Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
First date mones
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First date mones
04-26-2022 12:53 PM

(04-26-2022 12:36 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  You combined Overdose with Casanova several times. If you wear Overdose around your neck and wear Casanova on your wrists, can you avoid letharing?

I wear both CAS and OD on my hands and yet lethargy sometimes still hits very bad.

I believe it's due to the CAS not the OD.. I have worn OD many times successfully on its own.

I only use OD to help wake me up and give me a mental boost throughout the app , whereas CAS can tire me.

I find 2-3 sprays CAS is enough.. 4 sprays the lethargy is ridiculous.

Having said that CAS solo tends to attract young tall models (I've seen many 9's around 5'11 into me which is wierd since I'm 5'10" in shoes). CAS OD the women are slightly older like 25-35 and the height goes down to an average of 5'7"..

I don't know if CAS OD is real attraction though. I've seen married women with KIDS look around when I'm behind them waiting just waiting for me to chat them yet they are taken.. So it may just be a friendly vibe.

I would think CAS MAXt150 is more real attraction. Great for first dates. Second date to score I'd switch to M3x 2017 for me to finish the deal.

P.S. I know many people whose slept with women (white and asian) with CAS solo, but they had great game and could score SNL with no mones at all. In the end your game will account for 85%-90% of the final result. Pheromones are only a boost.. Still 15% could make the difference scoring with a hot model instead of an everyday looking girl.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2022 12:57 PM by dsouza.)
04-26-2022 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2022 6:34 PM

When I use online dating, I look at women's profiles. Some women indicate in their profile that they are optimistic and full of life. Others state that intelligence is important to them. I can ask a woman what she finds very attractive in a man in the chat, so that I can orientate myself towards the right pheromones. I met a 30 year old woman with Casanova last week because optimism, warmth and kindness are important values ​​for her. If intelligence is important to them then I would wear Alpha Treasur for example. If this is a confident woman who, like a man, often wants to be in the lead but wants a stronger alpha male, then I would wear an alpha pheromone.

I would love to use Swoon, SXD-9, Casanova and other comfort/sexual romance pheromones but the problem is most women I date are in their 30's. Unless I have to put my age younger in my online profile. I like Swoon's self effects.

If I date older women over the age of 30 online, what are the characteristics that will tell me that the woman finds the Swoon and SXD-9 traits attractive in a man?
06-09-2022 6:34 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-09-2022 7:32 PM

How’s that strategy working for you?

It sounds smart but left me feeling dead inside. Who are you and why aren’t you looking for a women who wants that?

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
06-09-2022 7:32 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2022 5:48 PM

Tried, AV BW and A1 last night. Thought it went well, though she wansnt really my type. BW AV give IDGAF aloof bad boy vibes but maybe the A1 adds realism as well.
06-10-2022 5:48 PM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2022 10:39 AM

Last night, I went out for a first date with a Korean girl who just moved to the United States 6 months ago. I wore 6 drops of Bad Wolf (Bad Wolf is still my favorite mone and is my signature) and 2 sprays of Xist because I wanted to mellow out some of the aggressiveness, especially for a petite Asian girl. We went to a rooftop bar, starting making out in the bar, she almost blew me in my car before we just went back to her place and hooked up twice.

BW + Xist works for Asian girls, want to test if it works for other races. I have tried Evolve and M3X on first dates and they haven't worked. I like the BW + Xist combo.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2022 10:39 AM by Stride.)
06-11-2022 10:39 AM

Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2022 7:13 AM

I have a date tomorrow at 12 noon with a 38 year old Afghan woman, she is HB9. I want to wear a pheromone with a strong imprint effect tomorrow. I would have thought of Cohesion, Casanova, TL and Connection but I need an Imprint product that attracts older women. My goal is to see the woman again at the second meeting and to be able to do a lot. What can you recommend me?
06-27-2022 7:13 AM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2022 6:36 PM

Adding onto my bw + xist hookup a couple of weeks ago. I texted the girl two days later, she replied. I wanted to see if she wanted to hangout next weekend, I got ghosted.

Tried bw + xist. 6 drops of BW with two sprays from xist sampler with a Chinese girl. She invited me to her place, talked but nothing special happened. Then, her friends texted her and she allowed them to come over. At my own self respect, I left with nothing.

On Saturday, went with a 32 old Asian doctor to an arcade. Used 10 drops bw + xist because higher doses work for bw. We had fun at the bar arcade and then walked to a rooftop near by and made out including ass grabbing. She was moaning while we were making out. I told her I wanted to fuck her right now, she said she wasn't that type of girl. I said let's go back to her place because it was closer, she said the same thing. I walked her back to her car, said I wanted to see her again and we made out. She asked to mess up my hair, I said she could. I drive home and tell her I had a good time and to let me know when she is free so I can take her out again. I get a text from her the next day that she had a fund time but didn't feel that spark. She said there was excitement and attraction but no connection.

I'm starting to think that this mix is for hooking up because how horny two of the three girls were. However, there is no imprint and doesn't get you a second date. I'm going to pick up Casanova, hopefully, it has imprinting effects. and maybe evolve next to try. M3X hasn't given me any success on a first date.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022 6:55 PM by Stride.)
07-04-2022 6:36 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-04-2022 7:18 PM

Nice reporting, few have found success using BW for dating, but some have had success.

Cohesion creates a trusting vibe and sometimes thats all you really need, women definitely let their guards down with it.

Nude is fun playful and beautifying, more expensive but worth the price.

Cheers to new adventures

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-04-2022 7:18 PM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2022 1:59 PM

(07-04-2022 7:18 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nice reporting, few have found success using BW for dating, but some have had success.

Cohesion creates a trusting vibe and sometimes thats all you really need, women definitely let their guards down with it.

Nude is fun playful and beautifying, more expensive but worth the price.

Cheers to new adventures

Going off of what you said, I am agreeing with you on BW not being a dating mone. It used to be my go-to when I was in a relationship from 2018-2020. I ran out and took a year off from it, I instead used alpha treasures for a year. Ordered a new one about a year ago but didn't seem to have the effect on my girlfriend that it used to. Eventually, we were going to break up back in February. I through the hail mary of trying the new love god formula because Snoopy said it would re-engage things. At the end of it, I couldn't get past her comments in February and broke up with her. Seeing how the girls want to hook up but I do not get a second date shows me that BW is not having an imprint.

As someone who is recently single after a 6-year relationship, I will be definitely testing first date mones. I tried M3X twice and it didn't do anything - I became more of the girls' therapist than anything else.

I had cohesion in the past but honestly didn't think much of it at the time (2018). I liked the effects of evolve on my significant other than cohesion at the time. I have tried nude in public in the past but was still in a relationship - definitely saw the beautifying effects. The problem with Nude is the price and you really do just slather a lot on and usually use it to buffer something else.

I ordered Casonova and Alpha Q (a mone I will definitely use in groups), let me know if there are any other mones that I should try on the first date.

Adding onto the story of the doctor from Saturday:

The doctor and I texted a bit more about how a real connection from online dating isn't going to happen on the first date. I sent her a meme about sex vs a women giving birth, she laughed, and then we texted about sex/ kinks/ how she likes being dominated/ that she wanted to get fucked on that roof in public. Ended with her talking about the underwear she was wearing that night, I told her I wanted to see them on her. She didn't reply and will be doing a night shift for the next two weeks.

I am going to ignore her and go after a couple of other doctors I have met through online dating. I will text in a week or 10 days with a meme or to see if she is free. But I think I over-pursued dating and not sex, I'll take a step back and go after others and come back to see if she is interested anymore.
07-05-2022 1:59 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

07-27-2022 2:24 AM

If she's already physically attracted and you're not in much danger of the friend zone I'd recommend Imprint from Apex.

I used two sprays on a casual lunch date a few months ago and within a few minutes she became very open, warm, and touchy as if we had been dating long term. Very different from the standoffish and hesitant behavior shown only minutes earlier. Our situations didn't align so it never went anywhere but she was very eager to see each other again and it could have been steered into sexual territory with minimal effort.

It sounds lame and boring but unless you're a Greek God dropping panties with minimal effort the first step is establishing comfort. Once she feels good and safe with you she's pretty much putty in your hands and you can steer the relationship where you want.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
07-27-2022 2:24 AM

Share This Thread