Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Time Aqua Vitae
thisguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 19 posts

RE: First Time Aqua Vitae
07-02-2013 10:38 AM

Placebo or not - anything to get you into that confidant mental state will get you laid!Hi
07-02-2013 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1837
Thanks received:
1936 thanks in 1051 posts

07-20-2013 7:26 PM

Problem with placebo it works once or twice.. Then its useless.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 7:26 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2013 7:26 PM
Seanski
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

07-20-2013 8:13 PM

I'm about to head out on my first real test of AV this morning, have applied two 2 inch strips on the inside of my wrists of the unscented AV, then rubbed them together and rubbed my wrists on each side of my neck, I'm using Joop Jump as a cover. Have been using mones for about two weeks now but this is my first AV run, so I'm thinking I'm past the placebo stage. I plan on doing some clothes shopping and checking out a new magazine shop to see if they stock all my favs, so I'll be hanging around in each place I visit a good while.

I'm not sure I like the roll on applicator of AV, I find it really hard to tell if I'm actually getting a decent amount on, none the less, I'll report back in a few hours Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 8:16 PM by Seanski.)
07-20-2013 8:13 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-20-2013 8:21 PM

(07-20-2013 8:13 PM)Seanski Wrote:  I'm about to head out on my first real test of AV this morning, have applied two 2 inch strips on the inside of my wrists of the unscented AV, then rubbed them together and rubbed my wrists on each side of my neck, I'm using Joop Jump as a cover. Have been using mones for about two weeks now but this is my first AV run, so I'm thinking I'm past the placebo stage. I plan on doing some clothes shopping and checking out a new magazine shop to see if they stock all my favs, so I'll be hanging around in each place I visit a good while.

I'm not sure I like the roll on applicator of AV, I find it really hard to tell if I'm actually getting a decent amount on, none the less, I'll report back in a few hours Smile

It's already placebo.. just look at how your completely planning out the day! That is you and your thoughts not AV.

You don't have to already be exposed to mones to avoid placebo. Everytime you try a new mone or go back to an old one after a very very long time placebo kicks in. You're more aware of your thoughts and surrounding and looking for hits.. This is because you don't know what to expect from the new mone. That is placebo at its best and always occurs for me everytime i try on a new mone, then after 1-2 uses its gone.

As BBKING would say "The thrill is gone"
07-20-2013 8:21 PM
Seanski
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

07-20-2013 8:25 PM

(07-20-2013 8:21 PM)dsouza Wrote:  It's already placebo.. just look at how your completely planning out the day! That is you and your thoughts not AV.

You don't have to already be exposed to mones to avoid placebo. Everytime you try a new mone or go back to an old one after a very very long time placebo kicks in. You're more aware of your thoughts and surrounding and looking for hits.. This is because you don't know what to expect from the new mone. That is placebo at its best and always occurs for me everytime i try on a new mone, then after 1-2 uses its gone.

As BBKING would say "The thrill is gone"

Well I've not really planned out my day, more like I've diarized it, and if I have, I do that everyday of my life so no change there because of mones. I'm pretty objective, and am looking to identify if a normal me (no mones) has any change, I don't go for the unicorns and leprechauns bullshit... Respect your point of view on it though... Regardless, I've noticed ALOT of changes at work wearing HAX products for two weeks straight so that kinda blows a large hole in the once or two times theory. For anyone interested, I'll be sure to post back...
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 8:26 PM by Seanski.)
07-20-2013 8:25 PM
Seanski
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

07-20-2013 9:48 PM

Okay so I've done my rounds of the shops with AV as per previous post..... First stop was Tarocash, one of my fav business attire stores, the same girl who is always there was on shift so I was keen to identify any changes, I chatted with her for about 10 mins and tried on 4 or 5 items, really no difference to speak of in terms of what she is normally like, it was much of muchness. I bought about 200 bucks worth of biz shirts though so got a kick out of that atleast.

Next stop was the mag shop, it was a bit of a sausage fest, but there were a few 8/10's getting around so I found something near to where most of them were standing, even though I'm not much into Gardening mags lol, nothing interesting to speak of here either, spent a good 15 mins in there.... All in all I'd say there was no difference to doing the same rounds with no mones on at all. Comparing to my experience with other products which generated some pretty big second takes, IOI's, and such it was a bit of a disappointment.

I'm wondering if dosage was part of the reason, those bloody rollers are near impossible to know how much I actually applied. So next trip with AV I'm going to increase to two strips atleast six inches and see how I go... Early days yet.
07-20-2013 9:48 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 345 posts

First Time Aqua Vitae
07-21-2013 7:02 AM

I'm still working on dosing AV. My best hit has been with 2 drops and after 24 hrs had past. No I didn't shower in this time haha.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-21-2013 7:02 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-21-2013 7:24 AM

(06-27-2013 8:28 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  Fucking av baby. The shit is magic. The closest thing to a no brainer phero.

Why do you think AV is a no brainer phero? I am thinking of purchasing it but your statement has me pondering some thoughts. Do you think it requires no game? What makes it such a no brainer?
07-21-2013 7:24 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1188 thanks in 631 posts

07-21-2013 7:42 AM

(07-21-2013 7:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Why do you think AV is a no brainer phero? I am thinking of purchasing it but your statement has me pondering some thoughts. Do you think it requires no game? What makes it such a no brainer?

When I use av I find it gives me game. It's placebo effects coupled with its overt effects inspires confidence. There is no denying the hits you get in certain cercumstances. The scent is important and turns heads and the mine blend is very balanced. Maybe not a no brainier I mean you need to bring some game but ask anyone and they will tell you that av gives your game a boost. If you wanna see the power of mones then av is a no brainier as far as a first purchase or Just a purchase in general. Av is one ofnthenones that I will make sure never to run out of.

Try it and you'll like it.

If she bites you did it right.
07-21-2013 7:42 AM
Seanski
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

07-21-2013 8:04 AM

(07-21-2013 7:42 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  When I use av I find it gives me game. It's placebo effects coupled with its overt effects inspires confidence. There is no denying the hits you get in certain cercumstances. The scent is important and turns heads and the mine blend is very balanced. Maybe not a no brainier I mean you need to bring some game but ask anyone and they will tell you that av gives your game a boost. If you wanna see the power of mones then av is a no brainier as far as a first purchase or Just a purchase in general. Av is one ofnthenones that I will make sure never to run out of.

Try it and you'll like it.

So you are using the scented Alpha? I'm wondering if my choice of cover maybe adding the unwanted variable, as I'm using the unscented AV...
07-21-2013 8:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Time Sales & Marketing to others. Need big time socials and confidence Old Phero Guy 8 700 02-20-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Should aqua vitae be transferred to a dropper or spray cali4ya858 6 489 12-10-2015 6:39 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  What's the difference between Alpha Maschio & Aqua Vitae? PheroNoob 19 6,857 11-19-2015 2:12 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae? Travico 17 1,271 11-10-2015 6:50 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Bad Wolf/Overdose/Aqua Vitae combination options? Mr. E 4 941 07-31-2015 7:37 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf