Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
First Purchase Thread - Top Choices
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First Purchase Thread - Top Choices
03-19-2019 11:10 PM

This thread is for recommending the very first purchase for someone new to pheromones.

Top Safe Choice list - The reason I recommend the following three products is because they have a very good positive to negative reaction ratio. They have all generated positive reactions from women and don't generate negative reactions like many heavy sexual products do. All three of these products are well rounded and have some status, some attraction, some social, and a little bit of sexual. They are ordered from low price to high price.
  1. Titan Unscented Spray - Apex Pheromones
  2. Love God Unscented Spray - Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
  3. Alpha Treasures Oil - Pheromone Treasures

Top Unsafe Choice - SOB Oil or Spray - Pheromone XS - This is for someone new who wants to say "Fuck It" and go for a strong sexual to begin with. This is definitely is not work safe and really needs a cover because according to those who can smell pheromones - it stinks. But this is a good sexual to start out with because it does have some bonding and comfort built into it along with the heavy dose of sexuality.
03-19-2019 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First Purchase Thread - Top Choices
03-20-2019 12:27 AM

I am just getting started posting here, but I lurked a few years ago and dabbled a bit. I never felt like I had success with some of the things I tried, but I never was very scientific about the process then. I’m going to do things differently this time out.

Despite my struggles with other pheromones, I had success with Wolf. It was by far the easiest to use out of what I tried and the easiest to gauge reactions of others to. It gave me a solid confidence boost and a respect boost with those around me.

I know it’s a social pheromone, so it won’t be the best lead off product for those more interested in attraction and sexual pheromones. However, if you are looking for something social to start with, I definitely recommend Wolf.
03-20-2019 12:27 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-20-2019 12:40 AM

(03-20-2019 12:27 AM)misery94 Wrote:  However, if you are looking for something social to start with, I definitely recommend Wolf.

I never tried wolf but of everything listed so far its probably the easiest to purchase because you can buy it on Amazon.
03-20-2019 12:40 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2019 1:00 AM

I would not recommend Alpha Treasures, very very subtle and needs experience and vigorous testings to notice its effect. Definitely not for a newbies first purchase imo.

More like, Aqua Vitae should be an eye opener for a newbies first purchase.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
03-20-2019 1:00 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-20-2019 1:23 AM

(03-20-2019 1:00 AM)Ladiesman Wrote:  More like, Aqua Vitae should be an eye opener for a newbies first purchase.

Could be a very fun first choice for sure, just be careful with this one. Not work safe in my opinion and has the potential to rub people the wrong way. If I was new I'd stick to bars/clubs with this one to start with.
03-20-2019 1:23 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-20-2019 8:20 AM

(03-20-2019 1:23 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Could be a very fun first choice for sure, just be careful with this one. Not work safe in my opinion and has the potential to rub people the wrong way. If I was new I'd stick to bars/clubs with this one to start with.

I agree with the above. I liked Aqua Vitae but it wasn't as consistent as I liked. I don't know how great of a first product this would be. It is very dose/venue dependent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-20-2019 8:20 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-20-2019 8:25 AM

My top three safe choices to recommend to someone new (in no particular order) would be...

Charisma- It is a very simple blend but it is a great all around. It has some status, some attraction, some bonding, etc. It is a great pheromone when you just want to be likable and not polarizing.

The Love God- While the effects from this product have more layers than an onion, it really is a very nice attractive, bonding, sexual blend that is a lot of fun. Just put it on, forget you are wearing it and watch the women come to you while the guys want to just bask in your awesomeness.

I struggled with this third one because I agree with all of Metaltree's choices as well but decided to ultimately go with Alpha Treasures. It is a great VIP/status mone that puts people in a good mood and gets them to WANT to help you achieve your goals.

My top choice for an unsafe first pheromone to try would have to be Heart Throb. It can be polarizing and guys can be a bit prickly with it but when it hits for you, it hits like a freight train. Women will see you as being a player and it works surprisingly well more often than not. You'll either get slapped in the face or take her home. Sometimes first one, then the other.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-20-2019 8:25 AM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2019 9:26 AM

(03-20-2019 8:20 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I agree with the above. I liked Aqua Vitae but it wasn't as consistent as I liked. I don't know how great of a first product this would be. It is very dose/venue dependent.

I agree, as well. AV was what I tried to start with my first time around with mones. It was difficult to figure out and gauge reactions. I got a sample of Wolf with it and had a much easier time working with it, so I ended up buying a spray bottle soon after.

The only experience I can speak from is newbie experience, but I thought it might be relevant on this topic.
03-20-2019 9:26 AM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2019 7:40 AM

AV is not a good first choice in my mind.
the day after shit loads of AV on the other hand is a really good one.

for me the choice is easy:

wolf, xist, swoon.

i have to say that i dont like that whole "safe" thing, if you are a newbie and want to see what pheromones have to offer then it doesnt matter if you get a positive reaction or negative, as long as you get clear hits.

sob and DP are great. in general if you put enough cops and none it will only be a matter of time before you will become a believer.
03-21-2019 7:40 AM
grape1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-21-2019 8:17 AM

I`m a newbie and my first choice was New Pheromone Additive touch, I got several hits in the clubs thats why I decided to go into mones.
Now I wear imprint +THU combo which is great and sometimes with my GF XSP115+Evolve or New Pheromone Additive

Androtics: A314 rev.32
Apex: Spray - Imprint, M3X, Oil- Tusc
PT: The Hookup
LaL: Voodoo
LaCroy Chemicals: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Evolve, XSP115
other: Pheromax Oxytrust, The Edge
03-21-2019 8:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post