Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Order Question
kostas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question First Order Question
03-11-2018 7:18 AM

Hey guys,im about to order my first 2 or 4 Phero testers (2 for me and 2 for a friend),to see what i like,how they working on me and others.
Before i tell you the choices that i have,ill give you a description of me.
Stats: Im 26 years old,something more than 1.80 and 79 kilos.Athletic body shape,not very fit inside,just normal.
Negatives: The negative thing,is that i was in a long and strong relationship,so with the time i lost maybe all of my female contacts.Its not that easy for me right now to flirt or begin a conversation from nowhere,i prefer to ''see'' something from the other side,and then go in.
Positives: The positive thing,is that im kinda nice guy,with a sense of humor,cool around women and women are feeling cool around me.I can handle any situation since its started.
Goals and Places: My goals are not that specific..I just want new experiences.From an instant sex,to a more Romantic situation that could lead to a relationship.The places that i go is cinemas,clubs/bars,coffee shops,restaurants,Malls etc. So i want something to boost my game with strangers,with a sexual or romantic attraction.
Choices: LIIK V2,SWOON,AQUA VITAE,BAD WOLF,ALFA MASCHIO,VOODOO.
03-11-2018 7:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: First Order Question
03-11-2018 8:55 AM

There's an old saying that "mones add 10% to what you already have". Like buying nice clothes or a new car. It's still up to you to learn how to converse.

It's all a game. Smile and be funny, say hi, i like that necklace...

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-11-2018 8:55 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

03-11-2018 11:37 AM

From your choices, I recommend Swoon and Aqua Vitae. Then you'll have a more social mix and a heavy hitter. I would avoid androstadienone for your first purchase and test it out with a further purchase to see how it affects you. L2K, Alfa Maschio, and Voodoo all have Androstadienone or Androstadienone -like effects. Bad Wolf is a bit too aggressive for just trying out, but that's a great, great mix.

Sun bespectacled
03-11-2018 11:37 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2018 5:38 PM

(03-11-2018 11:37 AM)NP17 Wrote:  From your choices, I recommend Swoon and Aqua Vitae. Then you'll have a more social mix and a heavy hitter. I would avoid androstadienone for your first purchase and test it out with a further purchase to see how it affects you. L2K, Alfa Maschio, and Voodoo all have Androstadienone or Androstadienone -like effects. Bad Wolf is a bit too aggressive for just trying out, but that's a great, great mix.

Thank you for your reply..so do you categorize swoon as a social mix and Aqua Vitae as a heavy hitter?
And why you would not recommend a phero with androstadienone? I would like to take Aqua and BW,because i saw a lot of good comments about it.
03-11-2018 5:38 PM

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2018 5:41 PM

(03-11-2018 8:55 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  There's an old saying that "mones add 10% to what you already have". Like buying nice clothes or a new car. It's still up to you to learn how to converse.

It's all a game. Smile and be funny, say hi, i like that necklace...

Peace

Μan,if i had the other 90% i would not searching for Pheromones.Im here to find something to boost my game and my confidence.I know everything you said.
Thank you for your reply anyway.
03-11-2018 5:41 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2018 10:08 PM

(03-11-2018 5:41 PM)kostas Wrote:  Μan,if i had the other 90% i would not searching for Pheromones.Im here to find something to boost my game and my confidence.I know everything you said.
Thank you for your reply anyway.

I also think swoon and AV would be a good choice .

I love AV , u will get looks and invitations to approach , up to you to do them .

Swoon would be good once u approach. From what I read it will make people happy in your company and they would enjoy your presence . ( I am yet to test swoon myself )

That is why I like the idea suggested above .

BW I love . But , it is a rough ride and it requires u to work with it . Hits are also pequilar to say the least . The range is short and it won't get you IOIs from a far like AV would.

Basically I feel like swoon AV is less of a risk than BW for someone new to mones. BW requires u to work it more than AV would , for you to be in a good mood and to smile etc.

What products you get is your choice at the end of the day . I am just saying it is safer to go with swoon Av than with bw as if it doesn't click with you , might be disappointing

Note : samples are great . Perhaps u can order AV and ask for sample of BW. Play around with them solo each to understand and if it clicks order a full bottle . It took me the whole sample of BW before I realized I can work with this product
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 10:11 PM by kocik2000.)
03-11-2018 10:08 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-12-2018 2:58 PM

(03-11-2018 10:08 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I also think swoon and AV would be a good choice .

I love AV , u will get looks and invitations to approach , up to you to do them .

Swoon would be good once u approach. From what I read it will make people happy in your company and they would enjoy your presence . ( I am yet to test swoon myself )

That is why I like the idea suggested above .

BW I love . But , it is a rough ride and it requires u to work with it . Hits are also pequilar to say the least . The range is short and it won't get you IOIs from a far like AV would.

Basically I feel like swoon AV is less of a risk than BW for someone new to mones. BW requires u to work it more than AV would , for you to be in a good mood and to smile etc.

What products you get is your choice at the end of the day . I am just saying it is safer to go with swoon Av than with bw as if it doesn't click with you , might be disappointing

Note : samples are great . Perhaps u can order AV and ask for sample of BW. Play around with them solo each to understand and if it clicks order a full bottle . It took me the whole sample of BW before I realized I can work with this product

Τhank you for your reply..I want something for a sexual hit and attraction and something to make me noticeable.Thats why i think of BW.I ask about them because im new here and i dont know how they are working exactly.
So do you think that Swoon and AV will give me the attention and attraction?
Is there also a phero,that could make a girl approach you? That would be fun P
03-12-2018 2:58 PM

Share This Thread