Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impressions
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

First Impressions
03-02-2011 6:44 PM

March 2, 2011 10:42 AM
So I got my order yesterday and of course I had to try one out. Even though I had previously applied "Instant Gentleman" from AD that morning and knew it wouldn't be a clean test, about 8 hours had passed, and I couldn't help myself. So I opened the bottle of DG and applied one drop. I gave it a few minutes to let the scent dry a bit and then walked over to the area where a couple of womens were gathered working on an issue with one of our systems. There were no overt reactions, but when I went to leave one of them suddenly wanted to show me something. K, rides motorcycles, and she knows that I do too, and she wanted to show me a new set of bags she was thinking about ordering. Not entirely unusual, but she was way more chatty then normal. Even though she is openly gay, and wouldn't be interested in me, she worked real hard to keep the conversation going. At home, after a few minutes of exposure, about 2 -2.5 hours after application, wife seemed to relax a bit. She wasn't very talkative over dinner. But after dinner, came and sat in my lap for a back scratch. And after the scratch she leaned back and reclined while I held her for a minute of two. Things have been pretty tense lately, so this was different then her recent behavior.

This morning I used FTL. I made it a point to get near enough to her that she would be in my cloud. I had applied the 2 drops about 10-15 minutes earlier. I came up behind her and rubbed her shoulders for a minute and then when to pack my lunch. She came out and went to go make my coffee, and moved in a little closer and started to smile and I could see that she was feeling something positive. Unfortunately, I had to leave to go to work. Wife had not however had such a positive reaction to any of the products from AD.

At work, there is one of the women who has been a responder to the products from AD. She however, had no response to the FTL. She is my "cologne tester" and will tell me if she likes what I am wearing or not, so I told her I had on something new and she took a good whiff. No obvious response then or several minutes later at an impromptu meeting in the Ops room.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
03-02-2011 6:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 137
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 79 posts

RE: First Impressions
03-02-2011 6:52 PM

Looks like you got a few good hit there. I have also found that finding a way to rub shoulders with wrist applications is a great way to get hits. I hope to hear of your continued success. Great report.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
03-02-2011 6:52 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 122 posts

03-03-2011 3:53 AM

Even tough FTL sounds to have given a rather mixed results from your first day, you did get it on with your wife. And good results with your wife is after all not a small deal. Looks as she likes both FTL and Instant Gentlemen? Good idea about the cologne tester.
This will be interesting to see how it goes for you.
03-03-2011 3:53 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

03-03-2011 9:28 AM

In general, wife does not respond well to products with a high -none level. They make her defensive and irritated. Instant Gentleman being mostly -Androsterone is ok. One of the reasons I decided to try P7's products was the lack of -none.

My current tool kit;
AD- IG, IO, IH
03-03-2011 9:28 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

03-08-2011 7:36 PM

Saturday, I hemmed and hawed trying to decide to take a break or wait till Sunday. Me being me, decided to give it one more try. SO......I used one drop of Pursuit split between my wrists and neck, I added a couple of spritz of Aqua di Gio as well to match the scent. I applied it while getting dressed for a fund raiser for the local Lions Club, In which I am the Treas.. The drive from home to the fire hall, ( hey Life in a small town on Maryland's Eastern shore has flavor), is about 5 minutes. After that she went and socialized with friends and family and I went to work. Every so often she would come to check if I needed or wanted anything, and to give me a kiss. Even when I was busy she wanted my attention for just a minute. She would then leave and come back etc etc. After the event was over we went out for a drink at the local wine bar, had a couple, really - just 2 each, and went home. Upon arriving home she wanted to be held and asked me to put her to bead as she was tired. Well, I was attacked, in a good way. This hasn't happened in years. After-wards we curled up and went to sleep. This morning she had her way with me again :-). Pancakes for breakfast and she took a nap. She seems a bit confused by what happened. I took Sunday and Monday off from Pheromones.

My current tool kit;
AD- IG, IO, IH
03-08-2011 7:36 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, dbot

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 137
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 79 posts

03-08-2011 8:44 PM

Wow! Thats awesome. It seems like Pursuit is working for you in some good ways. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
03-08-2011 8:44 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 122 posts

03-09-2011 5:20 AM

Would have to agree. I am happy you get this results, and i hope it will work very well also in the long term. Good
03-09-2011 5:20 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

03-11-2011 9:54 AM

Put on ATJ for the first time today. I used 2 sprays split between wrists and neck. One thing I noticed right away is that in the cooler weather the sprays definitely diffuse earlier. It normally took me wearing the oils about an hour for me to start noticing any real overt effects. This morning, I had my wife's attention in less then 15 minutes after applying the ATJ. Big eyes,slight smile, and change in her morning attitude. At work everyone wanted to talk to me when I got in about 6-ish feet of them. the best word I can use to describe ATJ so far is smooth.

My current tool kit;
AD- IG, IO, IH
03-11-2011 9:54 AM
Thanks given by dbot

Share This Thread