Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression on Erox
Not Me
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

First Impression on Erox
04-26-2012 1:47 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know how my experience with Erox is going!

Shipping was quick! I ordered Thursday, April 19th and received it on Tuesday, April 24th. I was satisfied with the quick arrival and the simplicity of packaging. Upon grabbing the package from doorstep I could already smell it! It was a relief to finally know what it smelled like, and it is GOOD. It looked like it leaked a little bit, not a substantial amount, but enough to run the ink on the packaging note and rub the lettering off the front of the bottle.

So the first night of use I applied two sprays. One on my shirt and the other under my forearm, which I then spread to other. Again, smelled great! (and long lasting too) I then went over to my buddy's house, the epicenter for all hangouts with best of friends. No one there normally wears any fragrances except for one of my friends who will stop by from time to time. Funny enough, and without any influence from me, my other friend starts to comment on the scent and mentions how good it smells. It turns out that they thought that it was him rather than me, considering that he is normally the one who is wearing something. He played along, offering his arm for a sniff. (Although I know that he was simply wearing the same stuff he normally wears) Rolleyes I didn't interrupt, but simply grinned as I was indirectly being complimented. Nor did I want to embarrass my friend, who was too, "receiving compliments". Other than that, the night was spent in close quarters and it felt particularly more open, talkative, and social. We had some great laughs and everyone seemed to be in high spirits. Could this have happened without Erox? Yes. Did Erox have social effects? I'd like to think so. Did Erox have effects on me as a wearer? I felt refreshed and energized while wearing it.

Last Night, and second night of use, I ended up letting my group of friends minus one in on Erox. (I didn't mention the use of mones however, I simply told them the name, I'm hoping that they will check it out and discover on their own, if interested. Gonna tell my GF tonight, and see what she thinks!) Told them that it was in fact me, and I asked them what they thought. Was told that smell was loved, that I should continue. I don't plan to wear it around them all the time, and Ill probably save it for special days / events. But good to know that it wasn't too much even for a very casual setting.

Today, third use. Again, two sprays. I just wore it class to see if it had any effect of people I don't interact with on a casual and consistent basis. Received more eye contact, easier conversation, and was told that I'm a cool and nice guy, from both sexes equally. Go mePrankster2

Verdict on this is still in progress, but it's fun to experiment.
04-26-2012 1:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, eyeofra, extraballislit, crowdgather, Q-Tips, Fly So Hi

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

RE: First Impression on Erox
04-27-2012 10:54 AM

Awesome! I love to hear field reports on our product. Looking forward to more!
04-27-2012 10:54 AM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

04-28-2012 12:29 PM

Try using it with straight -none. A lot of other members think it's a good combo, but I haven't had the chance to see for myself yet.
04-28-2012 12:29 PM
Not Me
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

04-29-2012 2:32 AM

(04-28-2012 12:29 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Try using it with straight -none. A lot of other members think it's a good combo, but I haven't had the chance to see for myself yet.

I'm not entirely too sure what straight -none means. How can I find out what that is/what it does? Where can I get from? Still trying to figure out the terminology around here.Pardon

I was told to try Alpha 7 or A314, are these similar?
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 2:34 AM by Not Me.)
04-29-2012 2:32 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

04-29-2012 4:47 AM

No Idea why some guy's think that Erox is working good with straight none ...

PrinceVegeta ... Alpha 7 is very similar to early A314 in it's effects in my eyes .. i personally honestly think it's Androsterone stuff .. with a bit none .. and not vice versa like they are claiming !!

Check the Alpha 7 thread in the Love Scent product review section .. there you will find a long and detailed post by me wich explaines a lot ;)

A314 ...hmm ..not much to tell about .. Flagship product from Androtics .. still think that's it's amongst the best stuff out there !!

The idea of using A314 i have from XPX and it was a fantastic find ... KUDOS to him !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-29-2012 4:47 AM

Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts