Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
First Five Qualified Members to Respond...
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 319
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 382 posts

RE: First Five Qualified Members to Respond...
06-25-2011 1:27 PM

Wow, I can't believe that after 3 days only 2 members have indicted an interest in getting a free bottle of phero infused massage oil, just for agreeing to write a timely review.

I guess that's how it goes though.

This offer will expire at midnight tonight, and probably not be made again.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
06-25-2011 1:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 501
Thanks received:
361 thanks in 176 posts

06-25-2011 1:33 PM

^ Lol ... Does that mean the other 3 bottles will go un used Big Grin

What is the size of the bottle ?

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-25-2011 1:33 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 161 posts

06-25-2011 1:48 PM

i sent a pm to the forum staff account mark
not sure if u guys got it
06-25-2011 1:48 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 319
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 382 posts

06-25-2011 5:29 PM

If you sent it we got it, although I haven't logged in to check.

The bottles are the full 4 oz size.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
06-25-2011 5:29 PM
Thanks given by mengster
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 17 posts

07-13-2011 8:50 PM

First off allow me to apologize for the delays in getting these out. There was a death in the family and between shuffling people back and forth to airports and loving an aunt things got behind. Second off I also was in the mist of compiling two mew pheromone mixes and wanted to ensure all members also received one for their testing and to show my appreciation. If an email was provided you were emailed a tracking/delivery confirmation via the USPS. Packages were sent Priority mail and all domestic shipments will be there Friday/Saturday.

Please enjoy and your honest feedback is appreciated.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...
07-13-2011 8:50 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mengster

misfit101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 10 posts

07-13-2011 9:15 PM

Is this offer still going on? I was planning on making an order in the next few days because I had problems checking out when I first tried a couple of weeks ago.

Steve, are the new phero blends gonna be completely blind tested or will you give us an idea of what they do?
The reason I ask is because I am quite eager to put the massage oil into use with a specific girl. She is a bit more inexperienced than me so I want her to feel completely comfortable and relaxed as well as turned on. I don't want to experiment with anything that could make her nervous (such as too much androstenone), but I would like to try the new formulas and I could find other girls to experiment them on.

Judging by your description of the original massage oil and it's inteded effects I think it might be exactly what I'm loking for.

ps. I also wanted to offer my condolences for your loss.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2011 9:25 PM by misfit101.)
07-13-2011 9:15 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 17 posts

07-14-2011 7:43 PM

(07-13-2011 9:15 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Is this offer still going on? I was planning on making an order in the next few days because I had problems checking out when I first tried a couple of weeks ago.

Steve, are the new phero blends gonna be completely blind tested or will you give us an idea of what they do?
The reason I ask is because I am quite eager to put the massage oil into use with a specific girl. She is a bit more inexperienced than me so I want her to feel completely comfortable and relaxed as well as turned on. I don't want to experiment with anything that could make her nervous (such as too much androstenone), but I would like to try the new formulas and I could find other girls to experiment them on.

Judging by your description of the original massage oil and it's inteded effects I think it might be exactly what I'm loking for.

ps. I also wanted to offer my condolences for your loss.

Unfortunately no the offer is over. I'm sorry you missed out, but there will be some other offers coming soon. I'm 100% positive you will love the oils. Its honestly the best stuff I have ever used myself. I know that might sound biased, but I got into it when everything I used was either to oily, smelly, or just outright garbage. This stuff goes on silky smooth and I swear its not even like you have oil on your skin. Virtually no oily residue and your skin really just loves it.

What were the checkout problems? Was it the paypal thing? You do have to add your address to the system or I can't ship it, but choose guest register. I'm currently seeking a merchant account so credit cards can be accepted on site. You can now see the site is secured with SSL by Comodo. Yes things are moving ahead and in the future I hope to be able to add even more.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...
07-14-2011 7:43 PM
misfit101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 10 posts

07-15-2011 1:00 AM

Thanks anyway Steve! I'm trying to decide if I should order the Unisex Blend or the Male Blend (to use on women)...would you say they are very different effects wise?

My check-out problem was initially that the male formula kept coming up in my cart as $0 and would not be charged properly. I tried then buying the unisex formula and when I checked out it told me that the users email was not found or something along those lines. It was a few weeks back (maybe two or three) so I'm sure the problem is fixed by now, but I might as well let you know in case anyone else experienced this.
By the way Steve, I actually think the selling point for me was what you wrote in the About MassageXS section. It gives me the impression that you put a lot of love and care into the product which in the end is much more important to me than great marketing. I'm actually really excited to try it.

One last thing, I just noticed you added a pheromone mix called Cohesion for men, looks interesting...is it supposed to be more of a stand alone? Also, would you reccomend wearing Pheromones when using your massage oil or is it better to be phero-free? Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2011 1:01 AM by misfit101.)
07-15-2011 1:00 AM

Share This Thread