Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finding the balance b/w Comfort and Attraction
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Finding the balance b/w Comfort and Attraction
11-27-2016 12:56 PM

I see many popular Pherotruth concepts being on some sort of sliding continuum as illustrated below.

The Attraction Continuum

[Comfort] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Intimidation]
[Beta] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Alpha]
[Friendzone] ---------[Relationship]--------- [Hookup]
[Socials] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Sexuals]

Too much Comfort leads you to the friend zone and too much Attraction intimidates girls. It's all about finding the right balance of both ends of the spectrum that works best for you.

But at the same time I wonder is it best to enhance your signature or add something that contrasts it to compensate.

For instance, adding a social/comfort mix if you come across as friendly/beta vs adding an alpha/attraction mix to counterbalance.

However many aspects come to play that determine what kind of mones work best for you including your natural signature, personality, girls time of cycle, age, race and of course your desired intentions.

I want to get an idea of the type of combinations that work best for you harmoniously with your "stats"

I'll start.

Race: Asian
Personality: introvert, shy
Mones that work best for me: Swoon, Nude, Taboo, GOA

Itd be interesting to see everyone chime in[/b]

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
11-27-2016 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Finding the balance b/w Comfort and Attraction
11-27-2016 3:35 PM

There is a division; what works for you (self effects) and what works for your targets. Some products continually attract certain targets whilst consistently repelling others.

Example ; GF is edgy and distant if I'm wearing AV, but two of my FFWB get horny.

I'm still on the learning curve but there are so many variables (DNA incompatibilities, periods, etc) that it's still 80% random, ie, I can estimate correctly about 20% of the time that a specific product or combo at a controlled dosage will have a specific effect on a specific target. The rest is hit or miss. But the hits make it all worthwhile.

A comfort mix might suit a target who has a history of abuse, but an alpha mix might ghost her. And that same comfort mix might make you appear to be a wuss to a confident female.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 3:39 PM by LoveInSpain.)
11-27-2016 3:35 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2016 6:24 PM

I'll bite. It may help some of you out.

Race: Black
Personality: Extrovert, flirty, with a balance of assertiveness and going with the flow
Mones that work for me: L2k v1, Xist, Wolf, NNPA
11-28-2016 6:24 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

11-28-2016 8:10 PM

@LoveInSpain

If I may include my thoughts....

I agree with your sentiments except the numbers. 80% random is harsh and it doesn't sound like you're giving your "opportunities with mones" enough credit. You may be boxing in your understanding based on observations you standardized for yourself or learned what is general. I promise that if you recorded, statistically,... each "understood" hit to the best of your ability the numbers would absolutely favor mones doing what they are intended to do and your evaluation won't have the high perception of arbitrary findings.

The BEST way to really appreciate this exercise is to wear the same mone often, but in small amounts. Some patterns may take a long time for you to learn benefits consistently. And you need patience to understand the development. This requires you to be dedicated. Some mones are just not good for your purpose. I understand that. Or just not worth investing your time. Use your same standard "hits" guidelines on days without mones. Sometimes we don't consider moneless days observation tracking because it feels like extra work. But if you match up the data side by side. The days you wore mones data will provide an uptick in benefits that will change your 80% random perception.

Effects....that don't get counted by a standard
Some women get aroused, excited, attracted. and affected..etc..etc... without you knowing. She might even know how to react to her influence because of the situation or timing. Some naturally do things like play with their hair, fidget, express a look or whatever. But other women may not do anything we are used to seeing. And this may skew your observations. BUT. The mone is still working.

Some women are in full control of their reactions to stimuli and can just fight urges or work around the affects. She'll take her affected body home and call up someone she wants to unleash those pent up desires on. She has know clue how that transpired.

The intended target gets her sex on at a later time with somebody she desires because of your pherocloud was the catalyst. She may have even thought you were cute, but fought the urge to get involved with you further. A bird in one hand is better than two in a bush thought process. She is in love. Her stomach doesn't feel good. She worried about bills....She has a lot going on. etc...etc..

You move on thinking mones are random in the attraction department.

Don't overthink it and be knee deep in considering all sorts of imagination strategies. Wear what you bought until its gone. If you end up not appreciating it. Move on to your next mone. Or restock if its worthy. Yes. I'm a hypocrite in a sense. I admit. I bought a shit load of mones and not fully utilizing all their worth. That was completely stupid of me. I learned. But I'm light years farther down the road in mone comprehension than 3 months ago. I assure you! I've busted my ass and then some.

There are no shortcuts to really getting the most of your mone comprehension. You have to buy and wear and record your findings. Literally seeing the notes and data you put down after some time will give you a new perception to work with. Your next approach will be custom and unique to you.

I'm more reluctant these days to say a mone is not working until I've proven this to myself with proper assessing. Some mones are just not for me and what I want.

I say all of this because I learned the hard way. I've taken several mones and used them incorrectly. I'm not talking technically like dosages and app points. I mean, I take a mone like Bad Wolf and tried to expect a social outcome because I thought my ego can do anything, I was sadly mistaken. I wasn't prepared to guide my personality into using and "steering" the big Bad Wolf for it's intended design. Lot's of disappointments. Lot's of my stupid ego.

A good friend of mine (theLaw) gave me a bit of advice and that one piece of nugget changed my mone understanding exponentially overnight. With that, it changed a lot of things I do and perceive. Every step. Every expectation. Every procedure. For that and more, I'm truly grateful to theLaw.

If its worth it to you, change your testing standard is my advice. Common sense with help you all the way!

For the OP:

Race: White & Asian
Personality: extrovert, fearless
Mones that work best for me: GOA, Brute, M3X, Titan

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 8:19 PM by Androcles.)
11-28-2016 8:10 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-28-2016 8:23 PM

[Comfort] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Intimidation]
[Beta] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Alpha]
[Friendzone] ---------[Relationship]--------- [Hookup]
[Socials] ---------|----------|----------|----------|--------- [Sexuals]

This guy seems to be closing just fine......

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 8:37 PM by theLaw.)
11-28-2016 8:23 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2017 1:01 PM

It really depends on who I'm around. I know I produce a lot of mones naturally so I generally stick with mixes that are more social / bonding. Hell, I'm smelling my arms now and they basically smell like I sprayed a blend there the previous day but I didn't. My last GF of almost 3 years would latch onto me and just start smelling me even on days where I wouldnt use any pheromones lol. The closeness and comfort people experience with me as a result of wearing socials (on top of my natural body chemistry) allows me to steer the interaction however I see fit. I also like socials because they uplift me and make me feel good. I can be a moody, grumpy fucker at times so a social helps me,well, socialize better Smile

I'm also guilty of putting a sexual on my neck / under my nose for the self effects and wear something like glace on my wrists.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
02-16-2017 1:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Young girls and comfort Zsqrd 1 1,861 09-30-2015 4:10 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Comfort phero = breaking of the attractions effect? pam2 2 1,767 08-22-2015 5:56 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  Mones to comfort women when they aren't feeling well? (Other than dienone?) Lach 5 3,807 02-12-2014 8:42 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace