Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Finding that special someone
jj890
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Finding that special someone
02-03-2019 2:29 AM

Hi,

I signed up yesterday and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 37-year old male who came out of a relationship almost 2 years ago. Almost got married even, until I realized she wasn't the right person for me. In the past 2 years I was very happily single. But now I'm ready for the right person.

What I noticed is that attracting women has gotten harder now that I'm in my late 30's. Especially since I don't go for women older than 32. It's a limit I set for biological reasons; I want children.

Naturally I'm most attracted to women in their early 20's, intelligent, just or almost out of college or university. And who knows what she wants in life to a reasonable degree.

So I need a little help and pheromones can hopefully make the difference. I have a lot of reading up to do and hope to find a product that works well for me and my situation.

It's nice to join you and I look forward to interacting with you all!

JJ
02-03-2019 2:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Finding that special someone
02-03-2019 5:21 PM

Welcome. It's really hard to predict what product will work for you since everyone is different. If I could do it over again I would just buy one product at a time and and use it for a couple of months before trying another.

It's not really in the culture on this forum to recommend specific products to newbies but I'll do it anyway because I kind of feel like it. If I were in your situation looking to get married with children I would consider Alpha Treasures, Titan, or Love God for your first purchase.

Research before purchasing though because there will surely be many respectable members who disagree with my recommendations.
02-03-2019 5:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-03-2019 5:24 PM

(02-03-2019 5:21 PM)metaltree Wrote:  It's not really in the culture on this forum to recommend specific products to newbies but I'll do it anyway because I kind of feel like it. If I were in your situation looking to get married with children I would consider Alpha Treasures, Titan, or Love God for your first purchase.

Research before purchasing though because there will surely be many respectable members who disagree with my recommendations.

I'd like to echo the sentiments of my esteemed fellow forum member. There will be someone along shortly to tell us both why we are wrong in our recommendations Mrgreen but I was actually going to recommend the exact same products to you. Alpha Treasures, Titan and The Love God all work quite well to help open the doors you are looking for.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-03-2019 5:24 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-03-2019 7:44 PM

I would advise against using mones for long-term relationships. (What starts with a lie and ends with the truth?)

Your time would be better served improving yourself, so more women are interested.

Young women in their early-mid twenties have no idea what they want. It sounds like you're looking for more late twenties early thirties; still young enough to have kids, but old enough to be emotionally mature.

Being interested in college age girls sounds like a a clear sign that you don't actually want a relationship. Behaviors speak volumes, regardless of the narrative we tell ourselves.

If you do decide to use mones, then something to increase your overall alpha-signature would probably be best, as opposed to mixes that create attraction.

Cheers!Smoke

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-03-2019 7:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart I need help finding something!!! MYeezy88 4 843 06-16-2018 4:33 PM
Last Post: arrhenius