Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally a discount code from LAL (10% off)
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 30 posts

RE: Finally a discount code from LAL (10% off)
12-02-2013 1:38 PM

(12-01-2013 12:37 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Looks like they've upped their international shipping rates, though.

Ah well, I guess $2 shipping from Hawaii to the UK was never going to last.

A.

I actually started testing some of his products because of the low shipping rates.
12-02-2013 1:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 802
Thanks received:
700 thanks in 208 posts

12-02-2013 1:53 PM

That's weird. When I placed my order on the 1st I had the option of choosing "USPS First Class USA" for $2.49 even though my address is in the UK.

My order is still pending though, maybe it was a snafu with the website? I'm waiting to hear from them.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Vibe, Xist
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA
True Pheromones: True Alpha, True Love
12-02-2013 1:53 PM
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 20 posts

12-02-2013 3:50 PM

I saw this email a couple days ago, and since I was already on the cusp of buying SXD-9 and MAX-T-150 aka "Cuntaloupe stick" (Garry's words, haha) this was all the extra encouragement that I needed. The 10% off was like getting the MAX-T-150 almost for free, so not a bad deal. I'm currently putting DP under my nose before working out at the gym so this should be perfect. Also, looking forward to trying out the SXD-9, sounds like an interesting/unique product. Originally I was thinking about waiting until Bad Wolf came out, but it looks like that might be a few months off still, so might as well take advantage of the 10% coupon this month.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, SOB, Exotica, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Aqua Vitae
Alpha Dream: L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 4:04 PM by OmegaM41.)
12-02-2013 3:50 PM

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 802
Thanks received:
700 thanks in 208 posts

12-02-2013 9:01 PM

Has anybody placed an order using the December code yet? If so, have your orders been accepted? Mines been pending since the 1st December, I don't know if that's because there's a problem or Garry's having a (well deserved) break over the holidays. I don't mean he hasn't dispatched it yet, I mean I haven't had an email confirmation of my order which I usually get. Anyone?

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Vibe, Xist
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA
True Pheromones: True Alpha, True Love
12-02-2013 9:01 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
282 thanks in 145 posts

12-02-2013 9:08 PM

(12-02-2013 9:01 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Has anybody placed an order using the December code yet? If so, have your orders been accepted? Mines been pending since the 1st December, I don't know if that's because there's a problem or Garry's having a (well deserved) break over the holidays. I don't mean he hasn't dispatched it yet, I mean I haven't had an email confirmation of my order which I usually get. Anyone?

We'll have you been charged yet? Was about to order lately myself.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 9:08 PM by ryusei.)
12-02-2013 9:08 PM
Mark10151
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

12-02-2013 10:33 PM

(12-02-2013 1:29 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  For those of you not on LAL's mailing list:

"Hey,

This is Garry from Liquid Alchemy Labs. You may or may not know that Liquid Alchemy Labs gives out a discount code for the month of December in the amount of 10% off. As my long term subscribers do know, my Birthday is December 1st. I figured since there are so many holidays in and around my birth month it was a good time to give back and show my thanks for the support that you give to Liquid Alchemy Labs and myself by purchasing our products.

I thank you for your support. I am aware that there are many men and women out there who champion our products with no encouragement or recognition from us. Even though I may not know you, I'm aware that you are out there and I and my staff are deeply appreciative of your support.

There was a time when Liquid Alchemy Labs was just an idea. A dream that was almost destroyed many times by fate's brutal twists and turns. Liquid Alchemy Labs was not built with large sums of money, backers, or loans. I built it in the dark of the night while everyone else slept. I built it while others went to the movies, parties, or watched TV. There was a time that every investment in equipment or supplies that I made to move Liquid Alchemy Labs forward filled me with fear for the money I was risking. It often times meant food that I would not eat. If I made a wrong move everything could be lost. In fact I went clear to homeless and camping in the lava flows on Maui for around two years right before Liquid Alchemy Labs was born. What did I learn from this? You have to move forward, great things come after hard times. If I had given up, Liquid Alchemy Labs would not even exist today. Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all. Choose a great adventure.

When I first started manufacturing pheromones I did not realize that I would be dealing with people who were often times quite damaged and searching for anything that would save or create the wonderful relationships that they so longed for. I did not realize the impact that what I was doing would have on others or the responsibility that would bring with it. At first, it made me uncomfortable, but over time I have come to embrace it, making it very hard for me to give up handling customer service myself, even though it is years overdue for me to hand it over to others.

Oh, before I forget enter Discount code HBD at checkout.

OK, the point to all my rambling is, If you are in a good place in life, help others up. If you are in a dark place, think of yourself as an arrow, it has to be pulled way back before it can be fired into the bull's-eye to win. If you are just in a neutral place, What the F**k do something!

My secretary, I mean administrative assistant says that this email is way too dark for the holidays and shares way too much personal information. She also says that I can't say F**k as it will offend people. Well, F**k. the asterisk marks are her doing. First I can't sell Cuntaloupe sticks, now this. What the F**k?

Happy Holidays
Garry

P.S. I really don’t understand what is wrong with saying Fork anyway.

P.P.S. What did you think I was saying?"

Thanks Garry, I used the discount to order AV
12-02-2013 10:33 PM
jzsxd9
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2013 10:45 PM

(12-02-2013 9:01 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  Has anybody placed an order using the December code yet? If so, have your orders been accepted? Mines been pending since the 1st December, I don't know if that's because there's a problem or Garry's having a (well deserved) break over the holidays. I don't mean he hasn't dispatched it yet, I mean I haven't had an email confirmation of my order which I usually get. Anyone?

I just Ordered AV and MaxT with the discount code. My order was accepted promptly and the order confirmation was received within a few minutes.
12-02-2013 10:45 PM
Thanks given by kenpachi

Share This Thread