Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Figuring out Pherofusion 919
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1050 thanks in 487 posts

Figuring out Pherofusion 919
10-05-2015 8:44 AM

Exhibit A: Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol (x3), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone (x2), Androstadienol (x3), and Estratetraenol (x3)

Androstadienone = comfort, Androstenone= alpha, sexual, Alpha Androstenol = party, Beta Androstenol = comfort, rapport, Androsterone = status, epirone = female status, Androstanone = social, dienol = sexual, precursor to androstenol, est = comfort.

Looks like this a mix geared toward comfort and status, with some sexual and alpha molecules to buffer it from being too beta.

Exhibit B: 47.4 mg/bottle, effective dose of 2-3 sprays

HAX's supreme mixes are packed with pheromones...HG has about 50 mg per bottle, but has an effective dose of 2-5 sprays. Why is there Oxytocin in HG as opposed to 919? Seems like a bonding molecule would work great, but then again, I'm no chemist. There's no copulins either, which would definitely charge the formula more sexually. Oxy and cops are in the other 3 supreme mixes but not 919.

Exhibit C: User experiences (will update)

Seems like this has a "crush" vibe, similar to NA or TL. No one has reported adverse (self) effects. Unlike TL, which seems to go for more like 4-6 hours, this has been listed as lasting 8-10 hours. Usually, only sexual heavy mixes last that long.

Conclusion: There is a deceptive amount of sexual edge in this comfort mix. If you spray too much, that sexual could somewhat overpower the comfort aspect, which is why they probably suggest 2-3 sprays. Looks like it takes patience...like boiling a frog.

Of course, this is just an informed guess more than a conclusion. I will report when I have more info and definitely once I get a hold of some. Feel free to share your input here as well!!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
10-05-2015 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
809 thanks in 356 posts

RE: Figuring out Pherofusion 919
10-05-2015 10:04 AM

Hypothesis then?

I appreciate you putting this out there. There really is no description of what this does or should do. So this is helpful. I just made my first order with Hax and I got this along with two other 'Supreme' mixes in a bundle. Along with the P919 I went with Pherocide and Element X. I raised some concern to Brad at Hax that I had heard nothing about my order for a week and had expected it at my house by then. He ended up throwing in a bottle of Alien as well.

I don't really know what to expect from any of these, except I think I remember Thundr writing that Pherocide destroys black chicks haha. So, even if this is just a hypothesis, it is still helpful.

Cheers
10-05-2015 10:04 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
721 thanks in 372 posts

10-05-2015 3:56 PM

This has been on my radar for a bit. I'd be looking forward to your review if and when you get a hold of it! I'm hoping it's relationship friendly along the lines of xist/NA, that's subtle but powerful.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-05-2015 3:56 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1050 thanks in 487 posts

10-15-2015 7:45 PM

So..I just noticed that all the supreme mixes from HAX have Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, and dienolx 3. However, 919 has EST at x3.

EST (from LPMP) "It creates an air of vulnerability, and is "ultra" feminizing, called "female magic" by some in the phero trade. Can make men behave very chivalrously, encourages cuddling, and can be a serious turn-on for some kinds of men. It makes the wearer feel adored, inspires others to be cherishing and extraordinarily helpful and solicitous. Many men find it calming and soothing. Some women report the feeling of girlyness or "ditsy-ness" when wearing a high dosage.

However, not everyone responds to EST the same way... it's a relatively rare effect, but some people are irritated by vulnerable or weak women, and as a subconscious chemical signal, it can frighten off some men....in the same way as an unexpected pregnancy can send some men screaming for the hills. This last effect seems to happen most often with heavier dosing and with younger men."

In the other mixes, this is likely more of a buffer, while in 919 it is more of a main ingredient. EST is a polarizing ingredient, in terms of response. I will investigate more, you know...by actually wearing it a few times and reporting my results. This looks like more of a dating/crush/bonding mix than a raw attraction mix. We'll see!! Will post results in the next week or 2!!

10-15-2015 7:45 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1052 thanks in 537 posts

10-16-2015 1:42 AM

That's some serious EST. I'd like to hear more on this.
10-16-2015 1:42 AM

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1050 thanks in 487 posts

10-16-2015 3:08 PM

Today was my first run at 919. Put half spray on wrists and 1 on each side of neck at 6:15am.

Self-effects: I started to feel good but not like Holy Grail. Part of this is the excitement of trying something new, I'm sure. But there was also that 'hey, you just put on pheromones' feeling that I get from pretty much everything.

My environment was work. Definitely no blatant hits. But there were a few noteworthy instances...1) I went to speak to a cashier about something, and she was just on the other side of the counter about 2 feet away. She seemed extra attentive and focused on me at that moment, but in all our other interactions, she was as usual. Weird. 2) Around the end of my shift, like 3ish, a coworker asked me to sign a bday card. I made a sexually suggestive comment (about stuffing the tortillas lol) and she giggled a bit, which is whatever. But like 2 seconds later, she goes 'whew, it is hot in here!' and was fanning herself and got a little flushed. WTF? Then, I play-flirted, not flirt-flirted, with her about what to write and as I was writing, she grabs my hand and starts talking about my ring and how she likes it. This is out of the ordinary...or I wouldn't have noticed!!

I also noticed a little crash a couple times...which I believe is from the Androstadienone . Wasn't as big as I've gotten from straight Androstadienone or Cohesion, but it was noticeable. Didn't last very long though, so I don't know how noteworthy that is.

My early thoughts are....this is not an attention grabber like HG. You need to be engaged with your target close range. Also, you need to drive. With HG, you can sit in the backseat damn near. Maybe 2.5 sprays was too much. Also possible that work was a poor environment for 919. Need more sweet spot testing and other environments.

Another thing..919 doesn't list oxytocin or copulins, which are present in the other 3 supreme mixes. Copulins = sexual, pre-selection, and Oxytocin = bonding. Hmmmm. Both of these are essentially produced by women. Perhaps they didn't include them since the EST is higher than the others. We'll see!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 3:26 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
10-16-2015 3:08 PM
Thanks given by neon, Pheroman, BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1052 thanks in 537 posts

10-16-2015 4:26 PM

I'm not an expert on EST, having only tried Evolve at one spray, but those hits are very ESTish. Maybe there's a certain way to drive EST mixes that we haven't quite figured out yet? It could take super aggressive kind of action, or maybe an under-the-radar kind of thing. Whenever I think of EST, I think of like a really feminine-looking singer/entertainer dude that little girls are really into after they get their first period. Maybe try being congruent with that lol.

No, but seriously, I have an open mind about EST.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 4:27 PM by NP17.)
10-16-2015 4:26 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1050 thanks in 487 posts

10-17-2015 8:45 AM

I managed to find some info about 919 from another forum Pago was posting. In summary:

This appears to be a comfort/social, not a status or sexual. Attraction was inconsistent, however, Pago mentioned attraction WAS there, but you have to act on it. I'll buy that, as even from my first run it seemed to be more user driven attraction.

Seems like 2-3 sprays is optimal dosage, but some tested it at 5 sprays and got good results. Pago mentioned reapping 2 hours in..not sure about this, other than OD'ing is difficult. I got a hit later...like 9 hours in, and HAX says it lasts 8-10 hours.

Self-effects are definitely a mood lift, which testers believe is the release of dopamine. Several users report a "trance-like" state. Beautifying effects. These are actually consistent with Vladmir's report. Have to be careful not to use this stuff too much..not an everyday type of deal.

Effects amplified by sweating (obviously), which means it is likely more of a close range operator, as I suspected. Men friendly as well, seems to put everyone in a good mood. Imprinting may also be a part of 919s repertoire. Possible reset effect ("now that i´m surrounded by a lot of blondes ( Caucasian .. mid European chicks ) i saw the power of P919 by HAX on blondes ..

wow this stuff resets previous dislike they developed when they were exposed to dark haired girls stuff ..

lots of eye contact and smiles and very friendly behaviour .. super awesome

stuff as well has some imprinting qualities .. better hits with second exposure .."
)

So..I am wondering about this formula's ability to facilitate relations with women. One poster mentioned wearing it on a 1st date and things not going well, but there are many other factors that could've played a role in that. I'm wondering about 919s identity...where does it fit in? What does it do better than other products? I will definitely save this for testing on dates, as I feel most other factors are controlled for me and I can assess its role more accurately. I'm also wondering about the effects of combos with this.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2015 8:46 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
10-17-2015 8:45 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
721 thanks in 372 posts

10-17-2015 12:16 PM

I believe Vladimir mentioned his favorite combo with this was with Ladykiller. popcorn

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-17-2015 12:16 PM

Share This Thread