Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Female review of Hypnotica.....
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Heart Female review of Hypnotica.....
06-27-2012 3:55 PM

I love it! Girl in love

5 sprays of the 10ml bottle to the neck.

It lifts my mood instantly, I get on the phone and start calling people back, all of a sudden I'm ready to start my day and get ready. At the coffee shop I'm smiling and talking to everyone. I feel at ease when talking to others, usually I get a bit nervous when I talk to people, I don't know why, but I've always been that way. Once I get to know them it's so easy to me, but when it comes to breaking the ice, I'd rather the other person do it. That's why I get along very well with dominant people, or Alphas as they are called in the pheromone world. I got it unscented, but it reminds me of how Glace smells, wonder why?

At the grocery store I asked for help on some veggies and the guy was very helpful and talkative, he went into detail about what is considered organic and what isn't and how going to a Farmer's Market is better because the stuff there is 100% organic. How store organic is still better that non organic, directions to farms etc. He was very into the conversation and happy to help me. People are usually nice to me (especially men), but he did seem to be enjoying the conversation more than usual. Maybe because I was more at ease?

My SO and I are having heavy issues at the moment, but he did seem more willing to talk. I get the feeling it makes people want to get close to you and have conversations. Next week I'll be going away with a group of people for a couple of days and will test it out more.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 4:00 PM by Lexy.)
06-27-2012 3:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Female review of Hypnotica.....
06-27-2012 4:34 PM

Wow five sprays Lexy!

That's a lot. 5 inches is like 1 drop and 1 spray is like 3 to 6 drops. You really indulged yourself.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-27-2012 4:34 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-27-2012 4:59 PM

I'm glad I read this now, I was about to try it at 6 sprays, I had no idea! I usually use 3-5 sprays of Glace and about 6 sprays of Love Potion mones, and they have those bigger bottles that give of bigger sprays, so I figured 5 of the 10ml would be good.

How many sprays or inches do you recommend for Hypnotica? I hope less inches will satisfy me now that I have tried so many! lol ....gotta say, I loved the self effects of 5 tho Girl_pinkglassesf....but I don't want to desensitize myself and get immune to it's effects.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 5:13 PM by Lexy.)
06-27-2012 4:59 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

06-27-2012 6:27 PM

(06-27-2012 4:59 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I'm glad I read this now, I was about to try it at 6 sprays, I had no idea! I usually use 3-5 sprays of Glace and about 6 sprays of Love Potion mones, and they have those bigger bottles that give of bigger sprays, so I figured 5 of the 10ml would be good.

How many sprays or inches do you recommend for Hypnotica? I hope less inches will satisfy me now that I have tried so many! lol ....gotta say, I loved the self effects of 5 tho Girl_pinkglassesf....but I don't want to desensitize myself and get immune to it's effects.

You will have to ask halo it never worked for me so I let her have a go and she said it worked rather well.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-27-2012 6:27 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

06-27-2012 6:43 PM

Shit I have no idea how much I put on. Several stripes up and down my arms and some to the neck and chest. I'm hopeless at roller bottle measurements and even when you keep track I don't think they are accurate.
06-27-2012 6:43 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-27-2012 7:46 PM

K, thanks guys, I'll give it a go with 2 next time and report back.

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 7:46 PM by Lexy.)
06-27-2012 7:46 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-27-2012 7:48 PM

(06-27-2012 6:43 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Shit I have no idea how much I put on. Several stripes up and down my arms and some to the neck and chest. I'm hopeless at roller bottle measurements and even when you keep track I don't think they are accurate.

And what happened Halo? Your mother-in-law blabbed her fool head off to you, correct!!!!!!!!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
06-27-2012 7:48 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

06-28-2012 10:38 AM

(06-27-2012 7:48 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  And what happened Halo? Your mother-in-law blabbed her fool head off to you, correct!!!!!!!!

Last time yes. Effin nightmare. But it's fun when I am out with friends. Just don't drink too much.
06-28-2012 10:38 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

06-28-2012 12:28 PM

(06-27-2012 7:46 PM)Lexy Wrote:  K, thanks guys, I'll give it a go with 2 next time and report back.

You need to pick up some Androstadienone Lexy. Trust me you thank me

06-28-2012 12:28 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-28-2012 4:32 PM

Wow that was a serious Hypnotica Application! The most Hyp I've ever worn was 10 drops and it made everyone want to talk talk talk, reminisce, laugh and tell jokes, and then talk some more hehe.

Roll on bottles are EVIL!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
06-28-2012 4:32 PM

Share This Thread