Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fellow gents
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Fellow gents
12-16-2012 8:31 PM

Hello my fellow gents, sort of a newbie to mones here. I have tried mones like A314, instant happiness and instant honesty, Ammo and such but with little to no effect. to describe myself i am in my early 20's just looking to enjoy the time i got on the God given earth so, looking for recommendations on which mones to order and try in different settings such as club and in normal outings.
12-16-2012 8:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Fellow gents
12-16-2012 10:17 PM

Hey static360, welcome to PheroTruth! I'd post more but I've got to get up at 4:00 AM, so I'm off to bed now, but I'm sure others will be along to welcome you and offer advice.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-16-2012 10:17 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-16-2012 10:40 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Glace from Alpha Dream is a good social mone - it will get you and others around you in a nice chatty mood.
12-16-2012 10:40 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-17-2012 9:29 AM

(12-16-2012 8:31 PM)static360 Wrote:  Hello my fellow gents, sort of a newbie to mones here. I have tried mones like A314, instant happiness and instant honesty, Ammo and such but with little to no effect. to describe myself i am in my early 20's just looking to enjoy the time i got on the God given earth so, looking for recommendations on which mones to order and try in different settings such as club and in normal outings.

For myself, Alpha Dream pheromone products work fine. Just the last few days for example I was able to witness the magic of Glace and Alfa Maschio.

Glace was used during a hang out with some new people. A dude that isn't heterosexual but whom has many lady friends begins giving me access to meet so many women after glace turned him into a mouthful of verbal diarrhea. With some of these ladies, I'll be having some adventures.

So yes, Glace is a great social ice breaker.

Alfa Maschio on the other hand applied with also what you may see around here as the highly recommended androstadienone molecule I had used yesterday to great effect. While buying non-alcoholic beverages for my boys when going to watch the football game, I had a real pretty teller at the cashier. She to me was a 9/10 around 18-20 years old, missing only 1 point on the /10 scale due to her height not being too tall. She began with "Did you find everything you were looking for?" As she says that she touches my hand as we both reach for my bagged groceries. Then she blushes and says again "Did you find what you were looking for? Oops." Then I smiled with a smirk, "Yes. Thank you."

I should of number closed on this one but the game was about to begin and I hadn't thought that I would've ran into such a pretty lady.

I'll post a more full version of these events in my journal.

Hope you find the right pheromone product for you.

Good luck.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-17-2012 9:29 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-17-2012 10:50 AM

(12-17-2012 9:29 AM)Androaura Wrote:  For myself, Alpha Dream pheromone products work fine. Just the last few days for example I was able to witness the magic of Glace and Alfa Maschio.

Glace was used during a hang out with some new people. A dude that isn't heterosexual but whom has many lady friends begins giving me access to meet so many women after glace turned him into a mouthful of verbal diarrhea. With some of these ladies, I'll be having some adventures.

So yes, Glace is a great social ice breaker.

Alfa Maschio on the other hand applied with also what you may see around here as the highly recommended androstadienone molecule I had used yesterday to great effect. While buying non-alcoholic beverages for my boys when going to watch the football game, I had a real pretty teller at the cashier. She to me was a 9/10 around 18-20 years old, missing only 1 point on the /10 scale due to her height not being too tall. She began with "Did you find everything you were looking for?" As she says that she touches my hand as we both reach for my bagged groceries. Then she blushes and says again "Did you find what you were looking for? Oops." Then I smiled with a smirk, "Yes. Thank you."

I should of number closed on this one but the game was about to begin and I hadn't thought that I would've ran into such a pretty lady.

I'll post a more full version of these events in my journal.

Hope you find the right pheromone product for you.

Good luck.

No worries about number closing her as you can always go back to her place of work. I like to think of those type of hits as crabs in a trap they aren't going anywhere so no worries.

Indeed glace and AM or great investments and when mixed with A1 damn you are man. A gay wingman is always better then a straight wingman. At least you know they woman you are after won't be chasing them lol.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-17-2012 10:50 AM

static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2012 11:52 AM

Thanks for the response guys. Sorry this is static360 but due to some errors and mix up i am unable to use the static360 ID which is why i created the static3600. to Androaura will def look forward to trying those, i was thinking of picking up the aqua vitae or wolf first but i guess i should consider the one you mentioned. I am trying to get some mones for the holiday and new years eve since i got a couple of places and parties to hit and such so looking forward to meeting some ladies and such
12-17-2012 11:52 AM
thundr
Vendor

12-17-2012 12:12 PM

(12-17-2012 10:50 AM)as33156 Wrote:  No worries about number closing her as you can always go back to her place of work. I like to think of those type of hits as crabs in a trap they aren't going anywhere so no worries.

So very true..

actually started laughing at that one. That was some funny shit
12-17-2012 12:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fellow Indians in India, new updates.... Kalzon 3 1,048 01-16-2020 10:02 PM
Last Post: Kalzon
  Any older gents here like me? Old Phero Guy 9 3,560 01-15-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: renny