Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Favorite Vendor?
Alpha Dream
Androtics
Apex Pheromones
Hax Pheroceuticals
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
Love Scent
Pheromone Treasures
PheromoneXS
True Pheromones
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite Vendor 2016
superkop
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Favorite Vendor 2016
04-16-2016 3:16 AM

(04-15-2016 6:36 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Off topic, but it would be great if Vendors sold sample packs, like LPMP and Love Scent... Not sure why they haven't yet. I would love to see Apex with a sample pack.
Our preferences could change quickly if Vendors did this, it's just good business.

I second this. It will stop us from wasting too much money on products that don't work for us.

And also we could try a wide range of products.

And I voted for Apex. some of theBest products out there on the market. I am addicted to M3X.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 3:19 AM by superkop.)
04-16-2016 3:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1711
Thanks received:
1842 thanks in 1002 posts

04-16-2016 4:33 AM

My two favorite vendors are LAL and AD. With the AD debacle going on I have to go with LAL as top pick!

Positives
----------
Gary's products prove to the most skeptical users that mones work. Most of his products contain all ingredients to be successful : strong self effects, avoidance of any Androstadienone or est, and his customer service is great. He's always willing to respond to email questions and doesn't leave you hanging. Instead of altering products without letting user base know he makes a product then lets it be and works on creating his next masterpiece. I like his company so much I've been pushing simple products like maxt150 that I use before every workout and primitive which I've used very effectively before sex. I have just placed an order for BW. My limited testing of a trial vial blew me away!

Negatives
------------
His products can be pretty pricey to afford in one payment. You get what you pay for and he does send out samples which is a plus but something like BW is quite a lot to afford in one shot for some people.
I live in canada and oftentimes my products have been stuck in the mainland for sometimes up to 9 or 10 days. I've recently splurged for express usps shipping to canada . I hope this makes delivery time better but still cost me a premium.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 4:34 AM by dsouza.)
04-16-2016 4:33 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, Ekscentra
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 40 posts

04-16-2016 6:17 AM

Lal for sure because i dont care if any vendor send me freebies or samples or anything. I care only for their products to work for me

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion: Alaric / Wanted Man
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 6:29 AM by toutsif.)
04-16-2016 6:17 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, MMM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 263 posts

04-16-2016 6:55 AM

My list in order (starting with the best) :

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Gary delivers with basically every product........period. There are some which might not work in the way that I expected, but they all appear to work to some degree with no major issues. This is the way that every vendor's products should work......no hassle just great mixes........and no fat.

Apex Pheromones

Thundr is just getting started........but already has a couple of incredible mixes, and a ton of potential. He also appears to be serious about running this as a business, instead of a hobby.......so far, so good!

PheromoneXS

Stevo is fantastic.........organized......effective....efficient. Unfortunatly, I've had an issue with the diffusion of several of his products, hence why he's 3rd in line behind a new vendor. Also, looking at his "new" products, I'm starting to wonder if Stevo may have shot his wad with his current product line, as I haven't seen anything new from him in a while. Hopefully, he has some mixes in the works for future release. Regardless, Xist, EV, Coh, Con, SOB........all impressive mixes.

Pheromone Treasures

New-ish vendor with a solid line of products, and all around great customer service. Still waiting to see a mix from PT that truly shines above others on the market..........maybe Swoon (haven't tried it yet, but it's on my list). Great potential.......looking forward to future mixes.

Alpha Dream

Chris, Chris, Chris..............so much potential........yet so much drama. Probably the tightest product line on the market even with all of the snafus over the last few years, but unfortunately, he's completely breached the trust with his customers. I sincerely hope that Chris can pull it together and right the ship.

Honorable Mention :

Ekscentra has talked about releasing a bunch of mixes based on past winners (A314, PS, MAG)............here's hoping we can all do whatever necessary to bring these monsters back to market!!!Diablo

Vendors that I have not purchased from in the last year:

Androtics
Hax Pheroceuticals
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
Love Scent
True Pheromones

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
04-16-2016 6:55 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, NikkiReloaded, SeekingSuccess, dsouza, dapppadan, RedEyes, Pheroman
CptLeon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 37 posts

04-16-2016 9:36 AM

I chose Garry and LAL because he's such a boss! I bought 3 cobalt bottles and he included 5 and a sample of BW, sweet!

My Stash

LAL: +Nude Alpha (10 ml), DP*, SDX-9*, Wolf*, Voodoo*
PXS: Exotica, XiSt, A1, Cohesion
Apex: Imprint, Core v1, M3X, +Dionysos*
AD: +LIIK v1, +LIIK v2*, AM
AnD: P83, IS, IG

* = Sample
+ = Recommend
04-16-2016 9:36 AM

WCHeartBreaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 10 posts

04-17-2016 11:18 AM

It's still early in 2016, so I may have to revisit this thread later on to update my choice... Against popular opinion, I'm going with AD as my top. Although they've had their issues recently, the products I've used have all worked for me the best so far which is all I can ask for.

Coming in at a close second is LAL, and third is PXS. Both have great products that I'm still trying to get a grasp of them but I have had some success with the likes of AV, Wolf, NA, and Xist.
04-17-2016 11:18 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 376 posts

04-17-2016 10:08 PM

My vote is with LAL. Simply said their product line has been consistent every single time and there's been no drama from LAL in recent memory.

1) Apex may the new kid on the block but his M3X and Core busted the hinges off the door making a lot of products obsolete.
2) PT is another new kid on the block with lots of potential, looking forward to testing more stuff.
3) Alpha Dream, seems like Chris really hasn't put out a new product since L2K and with the whole Androstenone sourcing fiasco he lost some points. I know it wasn't done on purpose and shit happens but he could have handled it better.
4) Love Scent is still a great source of pheromones and I recently placed an order with them for impi and pheromol factor.
5) HAX is a very underrated company with killer products.
6) True Pheromones, I haven't bought from them in 6 years and plan not to.
7) PXS, still is a fav of mine and the first company I can think of with very complex blends.
8) LPMP would be better if they fix that terrible website and formulate better scent packages for the men.
9) Androtics, I wish they stop shitting the bed but what can you do. However their putaives are valuable imo.

The Dude abides...
04-17-2016 10:08 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, LoveInSpain, Pheroman
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 483
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 134 posts

04-18-2016 4:34 AM

I rate LAL as 1st place, closely followed by PXS and PT. All three have delivered before time and provided the samples which I requested, sometimes more. Every product which I purchased from these three vendors has given me some level of success, and are as described.

I also purchased M3X from Apex, which I am still testing, but so far there is not much to shout about. I didn't receive the (any) samples requested so unfortunately I cannot comment upon other products and will be hesitant to order "blind" again.

A constructive criticism of all of the above vendors: they don't sell to-go samples. This art is very hit and miss, M3X works wonders for so many, but apparently not for me. Others can't handle BW, yet it is my daily wear. Some criticize PXS diffusion, but that is not an issue in my climate, works fine for me. I understand that there are return options, but this is a non-starter for me living in Spain. (The sale of to-go sizes could also reduce the returns which vendors experience). As from now, I will only purchase products of which I have samples, or in some cases are fully recommended by experienced vets at this forum.

A final point; IMO products which could cause side effects to some users (depression, tiredness, loss of mojo, etc) should have some basic warnings or guidelines. I got hit by using an excess of GOA / Xist 9 months ago, this cost me the loss of several orgasms and about 200€ of Tongat Ali to rectify. If I had been previously advised by the vendor(s), I would have used lower doses and more days off. I know that vendors want to keep their ingredients secret, but they don't have to disclose them. Just tell us what might possibly go wrong, so we are aware at the first signs. I would have still purchased the products, because they work.

That's my whining done for this week. It is Monday after all ....
04-18-2016 4:34 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, SeekingSuccess, Pheroman
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 608
Thanks received:
426 thanks in 258 posts

04-18-2016 5:59 AM

(04-18-2016 4:34 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  A final point; IMO products which could cause side effects to some users (depression, tiredness, loss of mojo, etc) should have some basic warnings or guidelines. I got hit by using an excess of GOA / Xist 9 months ago, this cost me the loss of several orgasms and about 200€ of Tongat Ali to rectify. If I had been previously advised by the vendor(s), I would have used lower doses and more days off.

Excellent point, LoveInSpain

Alpha Dream, HAX, and PXS list most of their ingredients so we know that -none is present in a particular mix, they don't list the ratio, but at least they give that valuable knowledge. It wouldn't be a problem for others to do the same

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (Leather and Steel)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
04-18-2016 5:59 AM

kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 63 posts

04-18-2016 6:22 PM

(04-18-2016 5:59 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Excellent point, LoveInSpain

Alpha Dream, HAX, and PXS list most of their ingredients so we know that -none is present in a particular mix, they don't list the ratio, but at least they give that valuable knowledge. It wouldn't be a problem for others to do the same

Yes I even feel like I have to know the amount of the main ingredient, I wanne know how much none there is in a BW drop and m3x spray, and Androsterone in NA and Androstadienone in every Androstadienone product
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2016 6:22 PM by kerno.)
04-18-2016 6:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Vendor-produced Scents NikkiReloaded 20 1,350 07-08-2015 10:04 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Best Androstadienone Vendor????? LoveDocta 10 2,473 03-18-2013 3:24 AM
Last Post: phertest