Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Places for Day hits
nept
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

Favorite Places for Day hits
06-24-2013 1:45 PM

Gentlemen-

What are your favorite places to visit during the day when you want to go out and get some day hits from the ladies?

When I see people getting hits at the Golden Corral of all places, I find myself thinking that everything I think I know is wrong. Smile
06-24-2013 1:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

right_mr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Favorite Places for Day hits
06-24-2013 4:57 PM

That's a good question. Certainly in the London especially where I work , opening the females can be a challenge. For straight IOI action I find oddly enough restaurants like nandos have a great vibe and IOIs flow okay. I have tried a few pubs and bars during the daytime but to be honest they are hit and miss.Hunter
I am now going to frequent past some tourist hotspots like Buckingham palace and open a few tourist ladies , spoke to some a couple of weeks ago and they seemed like the perfect candidates, ie 2 girls over here for 3 weeks... So that's my plan now , walk around and try my luck !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

products AD: a314, IO, IH, ammo x2, summer ammo , tuth, IS x2, IG. TAA , TAC , Anol beta nol, p74, p75, p83, p100, p102, p130, androsterone , p91 , mx412 , mx297

alpha Dream : Alfa Maschio, certo, corporativo , LIIK v1, glace

Pheromone xs : Ascend xs oil Evolve xs oil , cohesion xs oil, evolve spray, cohesion spray, xs100, XiSt, APi , Domination xs oil, SOB xs spray, Vibe spray.
( stuck at HM Revenue & customs -liik v2. enroute wolf, nude, aqua vitae, overdose)
06-24-2013 4:57 PM
Wanghan
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
147 thanks in 65 posts

06-25-2013 2:43 AM

T.J. Maxx
06-25-2013 2:43 AM
Thanks given by Dafixisin
mike007
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

06-25-2013 3:33 AM

(06-24-2013 1:45 PM)nept Wrote:  What are your favorite places to visit during the day when you want to go out and get some day hits from the ladies?

Yoga classes. There's something to be said for rocking mones up close and personal in a room full primarily of women, who are typically fit, dressed down, contorting in interesting ways and are looking to relax after a stressful day/week at work. Don't worry about being a yoga beginner -- you might find you get personal attention.
06-25-2013 3:33 AM
Thanks given by as33156, CanadianGuy45
nept
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

06-25-2013 8:30 AM

Isn't it patently transparent why a man would be taking yoga classes? On the other hand, another question would be "does it matter?". I guess if your head is right it doesn't. I'm not sure mine is right to that level yet.
06-25-2013 8:30 AM

thisguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

06-25-2013 12:15 PM

Using 'mones at hot yoga sounds brilliant!
06-25-2013 12:15 PM
Blacky Chan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
42 thanks in 25 posts

06-25-2013 12:44 PM

Book stores. Based on what she's reading you can get some clue how smart she is.

Pet stores on the weekend see pretty busy, no one posts attention out cares if you stand close to them. Girls are more than willing to show you picks of their pets and tell you stories about how awesome they are.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 12:56 PM by Blacky Chan.)
06-25-2013 12:44 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
mike007
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

06-25-2013 3:28 PM

(06-25-2013 8:30 AM)nept Wrote:  Isn't it patently transparent why a man would be taking yoga classes? On the other hand, another question would be "does it matter?".

Consider that women who take yoga are helpfully "self-filtering" when it comes to men in their classes ... if they are completely against the idea, then they take women only classes. Or in mixed classes, women unsure of a guy will take positions away from him and out of an easy sight line at first.

And then there are those women who have no problem with the idea won't object to you being near them or some might even actively arrange for it.

Some of the unsure types can end up more relaxed or even indignant and intrigued if you successfully ignore them the first time.

Yoga classes are an awesome playground for testing mones.

You're basically stewing a pot of women in them for 30-60 minutes straight. They aren't moving away. They're working on being in touch with their bodies and minds. They're working on relaxing. They're working on their "focus". They're essentially doing a lot of your freakin' job for you.

It's fun to throw some Androstadienone their way for comfort along with some Androstenone and cops to give them something to focus on. Besides some of the places smell of cops anyway.

Classes can also provide easy access to subjects for repeat exposure along with social proof/ women in competition with each other fun. And if things get boring or go to hell in one class, there are usually lots of other classes or studios to try.

(06-25-2013 8:30 AM)nept Wrote:  On the other hand, another question would be "does it matter?". I guess if your head is right it doesn't. I'm not sure mine is right to that level yet.

Realize that trying to "get their head right" is one of the reasons people mention for doing yoga in the first place. Smile

Also your profile says you're in your 40s (as am I). You're at the age where you may find other benefits beyond new, very flexible, friends with benefits ...

After years of resisting doctors, physical therapists, coworkers, friend's suggestions that I try yoga to help with my back problems, I finally started this year. The idea to try adding mones to yoga came later. Man, do I wish I started yoga years earlier. From both the back pain and fun perspectives.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 3:54 PM by mike007.)
06-25-2013 3:28 PM
Thanks given by nept, doctordonald
Wanghan
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
147 thanks in 65 posts

Yesterday 4:49 PM

(06-25-2013 3:28 PM)mike007 Wrote:  Consider that women who take yoga are helpfully "self-filtering" when it comes to men in their classes ... if they are completely against the idea, then they take women only classes. Or in mixed classes, women unsure of a guy will take positions away from him and out of an easy sight line at first.

And then there are those women who have no problem with the idea won't object to you being near them or some might even actively arrange for it.

Some of the unsure types can end up more relaxed or even indignant and intrigued if you successfully ignore them the first time.

Yoga classes are an awesome playground for testing mones.

You're basically stewing a pot of women in them for 30-60 minutes straight. They aren't moving away. They're working on being in touch with their bodies and minds. They're working on relaxing. They're working on their "focus". They're essentially doing a lot of your freakin' job for you.

It's fun to throw some Androstadienone their way for comfort along with some Androstenone and cops to give them something to focus on. Besides some of the places smell of cops anyway.

Classes can also provide easy access to subjects for repeat exposure along with social proof/ women in competition with each other fun. And if things get boring or go to hell in one class, there are usually lots of other classes or studios to try.

(06-25-2013 8:30 AM)nept Wrote:  On the other hand, another question would be "does it matter?". I guess if your head is right it doesn't. I'm not sure mine is right to that level yet.
Realize that trying to "get their head right" is one of the reasons people mention for doing yoga in the first place. Smile

Also your profile says you're in your 40s (as am I). You're at the age where you may find other benefits beyond new, very flexible, friends with benefits ...

After years of resisting doctors, physical therapists, coworkers, friend's suggestions that I try yoga to help with my back problems, I finally started this year. The idea to try adding mones to yoga came later. Man, do I wish I started yoga years earlier. From both the back pain and fun perspectives.

I'm repping you. I love yoga btw and women don't percieve me to be a horn dog who is only there to get laid. Because that isn't the case. In fact a lot of times I feel like I am being raped with the eyes of all the women in there. lol
Yesterday 4:49 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
792 thanks in 408 posts

Yesterday 6:07 PM

A hint that I almost hate to give is....

Community College/Night Classes. So many times have I sat their and slowly watched young lasses fall in love with Nude Alpha, or bored middle aged cougars ramped up with SOB XS, or felines ready to pounce on spiked L2K before class ends!

I also love to teach BJJ with mones on! I would advise everyone to try to learn a martial art, and BJJ is gentle enough, and has women practitioners, so you get awfully close to the fairer sex and you can get very intimate exposure.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
Yesterday 6:07 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald

Share This Thread