Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fast delivery!!
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Fast delivery!!
10-03-2011 6:36 PM

Ordered glace and a1 on friday afternoon. Ive been using a lot of glace lately.

Got both of them today. Amazing since the concentrates come from the west coast.

Great timing. I ran out of glace this morning.
10-03-2011 6:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Fast delivery!!
10-03-2011 8:07 PM

I am very grateful and thankful I currently live in the West coast/pacific time zone AD ships their products from. Fast deliveries=more time to explore the wonderful world of mones. Just got my order of Glace today and did a mini-self test. Within a 10sec time-frame was definitely feeling more mellow and relaxed, since its completely unscented I decided to make a comparison with my regular mainstay of Hyp (also unscented). Yeah, Glace DOES have more of the pronounced urine smell than Hyp (one thing that amazes me about the latter is just how subtle the urine scent is), but then again, Glace is in sprayer format so that is to be expected. Will be field testing soon in conjunction with my upcoming A-1 sauce. Sun bespectacled

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-03-2011 8:07 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-03-2011 9:13 PM

Smells sweaty to me. With a little hint of band-aid smell.
10-03-2011 9:13 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2011 9:28 PM

(10-03-2011 9:09 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Glace has a urine smell eh? First I've heard it described that way... Most people find it has a pleasant musk odor.

I've got a different sense of smell than most people do. Nothing a good cover scent won't fix though.

My magick crunk juice

10-03-2011 9:28 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2011 1:13 AM

lol. No worries Chris. I wasn't bashing your product if it seemed it came across as thatAngelBig Grin. I am actually liking this juice more than Hyp in certain ways. Mainly because its in a larger size and rollers can be so damn inconsistant anyway. Aggressive More field testing needed though between P.Stitchy's battle of the top social lubes.Twisted Ole!!

My magick crunk juice

10-04-2011 1:13 AM

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2011 2:51 AM

Chris, a million thanks for the order of beta thdoc and neno. Even more thanks for helping with the special request. I had a nice surprise Big Grin
10-06-2011 2:51 AM
whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2011 10:32 PM

(10-03-2011 6:36 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Ordered glace and Androstadienone on friday afternoon. Ive been using a lot of glace lately.

Got both of them today. Amazing since the concentrates come from the west coast.

Great timing. I ran out of glace this morning.

I am living in Australia.
I paid the approx 30 dollar delivery for express and received my order exactly 7 days after I ordered. couldn't of been happier with that. excellent service.
am currently testing AM, Certo and glace. Also testing AV,Wolf (when it arrives again as an unfortunate circumstance rendered my bottle empty. Bleh Cry ) and a couple other popular ones off here are on the way. Journal to start soon Smile
12-16-2011 10:32 PM
turgut
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2011 11:29 AM

That s too bad that i m not lucky as you guys. My order shipped on 12th and because of my move to another country, i paid extra for Express Mail. Today is 20th and i got nothing. When i track my order it says International Dispatch Ready. I called USPS and they told me there can pe a problem and i must contact to sender to start an investigation. For two days i am trying to reach Chris from Alpha Dream but there is no response.. I guess i am so unlucky..
12-20-2011 11:29 AM
turgut
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2011 7:05 PM

(12-20-2011 6:22 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Apologies for not responding ASAP. My sister is going through a very hard time with a bad addiction, and I spent practically all day with her yesterday and the day before. Family comes first for me. Today I wanted to take the day off as I'm exhausted.

Turgut, I cannot make the mail move any faster or slower. We shipped your order quickly, and it is kind of unfair to blame us on account of slow delivery with the post office. It's like shooting the messanger, more or less...

More than likely, the shipment is somewhere in Europe - sometimes the packages do not get scanned like they should, and so it may appear from tracking information that it never left the states. It is Christmas time, and the post office is overloaded. I called them about an investigation on the shipment, and was on hold for an hour. Never managed to speak to someone about it, and an investigation this time of year would go nowhere really fast.

Well, since the package is not going to get to you in time before you leave Austria, and since you say you cannot retrieve it, I guess there is no choice but to refund your order and lose the bottle and the cost of shipping. Your credit card will be refunded this evening.

Thanks for your business... And happy holidays...

sorry Chris i showed a little over react maybe because of that i wanted to try your products so much and my other order from another company didn't come too but i never intended to blame you or your company.I just wanted respond to my emails but i couldn't know your situation.I feel sorry for your sister hope gets better. Trying your products worths more than a refund for me. so if it will be better for you to send it again to another address i can pay for the shippment again. I will wait till saturday i hope it comes.. Sorry if i bothered you, mail to me when you get back to work, we will figure aout something.. Thanks..
12-20-2011 7:05 PM
turgut
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2011 7:25 PM

(12-20-2011 7:16 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Thanks for your understanding. Please email me the new address and we will have it shipped next week, if it does not arrive by saturday.

Cheers,

chris

Thank you for your understanding too. Ok i will wait till Saturday then i will mail you the good or bad news. I will wait for this Christmas time totally ends for next shipping. I think nothing reachs its destination in this time.
12-20-2011 7:25 PM

Share This Thread