Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fallout on the Fly
Ethos
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 9 posts

Fallout on the Fly
06-27-2016 4:12 PM

As many on here, I am endeavoring toward a fallout effect but with my manager, who is an amazing person. She has expressed a definite implied interest but seems unwilling to go further and will change the subject, when it is being subtly broached. Asking is normally never an issue for me, but it is some in this instance. It's a coffee shop, where I work outside of my freelance work. I feel that trying for fallout may better open other things considering the situation. How would one approach this, when there is a lot of movement and coffee aroma? I have Xist (oil), P83, P96, Androstadienone (oil), APi (sample and terrific professionally), and GOA for various reasons, which apparently can contribute to this.
06-27-2016 4:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks received:
768 thanks in 357 posts

RE: Fallout on the Fly
06-27-2016 4:48 PM

This is going to sound harsh.......

She's not interested because you don't have your life together......you have nothing to offer her in the area of resources............and.........she's your boss (like a beta male training camp).

Even if you achieve fallout, the dynamics will cause you to fail.........as they should...... until you have a life to bring to her.

.........not to mention the fact that your girlfriend will be your boss..........and that's if you get what you want.

This sounds like a train-wreck looking for a place to happen.

Just my $.02

Xist and NA are great in this department...........best of luck!

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
06-27-2016 4:48 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, kerno, Blacky Chan, Spars, polarvoid, kingtut savage, Paradox
Ethos
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 9 posts

06-27-2016 6:10 PM

(06-27-2016 4:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is going to sound harsh.......

She's not interested because you don't have your life together......you have nothing to offer her in the area of resources............and.........she's your boss (like a beta male training camp).

Even if you achieve fallout, the dynamics will cause you to fail.........as they should...... until you have a life to bring to her.

.........not to mention the fact that your girlfriend will be your boss..........and that's if you get what you want.

This sounds like a train-wreck looking for a place to happen.

Just my $.02

Xist and NA are great in this department...........best of luck!

Actually, my freelance work isn't bad, but I get what your saying about being a subordinate in this position. There is a little bit of a neutered feeling accompanying it. I've reopened going back to corporate, because of this (and life in general). As charismatic as I know I can be even without the mones, it's tough. I would like to make a hell of an impression with the possibility that I would be exiting, as well. I appreciate your $.02.

I'll check into NA. As a quick question as a newer mone user, would I ever want to mix NA and Xist? I only say that, as I regularly wear Xist as it is, and it seems that many on here would recommend not making a big sig change.
06-27-2016 6:10 PM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks received:
768 thanks in 357 posts

06-27-2016 7:10 PM

(06-27-2016 6:10 PM)Ethos Wrote:  Actually, my freelance work isn't bad, but I get what your saying about being a subordinate in this position. There is a little bit of a neutered feeling accompanying it. I've reopened going back to corporate, because of this (and life in general). As charismatic as I know I can be even without the mones, it's tough. I would like to make a hell of an impression with the possibility that I would be exiting, as well. I appreciate your $.02.

I'll check into NA. As a quick question as a newer mone user, would I ever want to mix NA and Xist? I only say that, as I regularly wear Xist as it is, and it seems that many on here would recommend not making a big sig change.

As you noted, your signature is going to be neutered in your current position, so you're probably not going to find a "magic" formula because your behaviour will kill it dead.

Right now, Xist + leaving your current position is the best bet to get her..........and be prepared to go all-or nothing.........either your dating her......or never see her again. The only place more brutal than your current situation..........is the friend-zone.

Best of luck!Mrgreen

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
06-27-2016 7:10 PM
Thanks given by Ethos, kingtut savage, Paradox

Share This Thread