Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Fallout Combo with Strong Effects
trustee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

Fallout Combo with Strong Effects
09-06-2014 4:48 PM

Hello guys. I am experimenting with pheromones for the past 6 months. Although I have already read a lot in this forum, I never felt any need to ask anything until now; I think it was good to take some time, get used to different products and test them etc. And to speak the plain truth, I spent a lot of time in order to answer the usual "snake-oil" self-question about mones. The reason I approached the pheromones issue was not (as for many users, as far as I understand) a "how to pick up girls in bars" or "how to make my classmate fall in love" etc type. It was rather let's say 70% curiosity and 30% desire for exploration of human/female behavior. However, there is no reason to lie: as most of the other users, my primary interest about mones is focused on effects on females. And I mostly mean fallout effects.

So, I am going to present you a HEAVY fallout combo, I have already tested and adjusted.
Actually, IT IS the combo that proved me that pheromones not only work but under circumstances they can indeed influence human behavior (and I belong to 5% of most sceptic persons...).

It contains Androstadienone (the most straightforward behavior influencing pheromone according to my oppinion /I have no depression etc problem when I apply it far from my nose + I have acquired a sort of tolerance) and it has been based on the traditional fallout combo A314/Androstadienone .
However, it is HEAVY.
The reason: practical experiment limitations, i.e. really hot mediterranean weather (33-39 C), mediterranean-minded targets (if you know what I mean) PLUS need for results within an exposure period of 1-2 hrs (a pheromone efficiency challenge indeed).

So, the combo is:

a. 3 full sprays (i am not talking about the oil) A314 1.32A (the big full spray of the 30 ml bottle, not the little spray of the 5ml togo bottle). Application: 1 full spray throat-jawline and 1 full spray per forearm.

b. 60-70 mcg Androstadienone oil (6-7 drops of LAL Androstadienone ). Application: 2-2.5 drops per forearm, 2-3 drops on the neck.

c. 40-50 mcg P83 (4-5 sprays of 10mcg each). Application: 1 on the neck, 1 on the throat-jaw, 1-1.5 spray on each forearm.

d. 60 mcg P86 (6 sprays of 10mcg each). Application: 2 on the throat-jawline, 2 sprays on each forehand.

e. 60 mcg P96 (6 sprays of 10mcg each). Application: 1 spray per forehand, 1 on throat-jawline, 1 on the neck, 2 on hair.

f. 5 undiluted drops New Pheromone Additive (2014 version). Application: 1-1.5 drop per forearm, 2-3 drops on jawline.

New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone applied 30 min-45 min before exposure (as they are oils), all the rest 15 minutes before exposure (the weather here is hot, so the same dry down effect may need 50-100% more time in a cooler environment).

What I was trying to achieve by this combo?

Balancing the Androstadienone /A314 fallout effect with the New Pheromone Additive/Androstadienone sensual/sexual/macho effect (both in strong versions), by using Androstadienone as a catalyst in order to bond these seemingly diverse effects together. And all these mixed with the P86/P96 "crush"/beautifying effect.
Additional benefit: because of the strong dosage of the combo, each of its ingredients is able on its own to cause strong effects. That means: strong sensual/sentimental impression multiplied and imprinting effects.

Now, I would like to know your thoughts about the composition of this combo. I have to admit that it was a result of experimentation, however I don't know whether I could achieve better and more balanced effects by a different composition.
What I do know is that this combo really worked. All the 6 times I used it.

Self-effects: I have never before experienced anything like that. Not by pheromones, not even by alcohol, not even when I was younger (I am 31 yrs old) and more receptive to uplifting and good feeling. It makes you happy and self-confident, it makes you appraise life and beauty, I can only describe it as the feeling of being in love in its best aspect. The feeling is much stronger for the first 1 hour. Only a few adverse effects: it is a bit like "getting high", so driving may get a bit dangerous if you are not cautious. It is also slightly difficult to focus on complicated tasks for a short after-application period, but mostly I think because you don't want to "leave the feeling". It may also cause some nervousness and maybe a slight aggressiveness (also for a short after-application period), but it is also a superficial feeling, you don' t feel bad at all.
Note: Self-effects greatly reduced after 2-3rd application.

Effects on other men: No problem at all. Respect but no fear, nice attitude, relaxed and friendly atmosphere with no buddy-buddy elements, it brings you in the center of attention.

Effects on the working environment-superiors etc: I actually used it (all 6 times) in a working environment and especially on some really stressful days where I had to take immediate decisions, follow orders, compromise diverse opinions, manage information, develop solutions and write clear, cautiously expressed and detailed documents.
Not only there was no problem at all, but the self-confidence and release of anxiety helped a lot to take a much more leading role in comparison to other circumstances. Again: the center of attention. And after the first after-application hour all slightly negative self-effects disappeared and what remained was clear thought, straight focus, calm but imposiνγ attitude and self-confidence. Actually: these are my most productive days in the particular work environment and the days when I earned most "professional" points than any other time there.

Effects on women in general: Ok...
There has been not a single woman exposed who has not been strongly affected (all women affected within the 5-6 after-application hours were 25+ and mostly 27-45 yrs old).
And I don't mean just IOIs,DHL etc. Of course there were clear IOIs (and I am really strict in judging such staff) but that' s not the issue.
I mean staff like that: employees (plural form...) from other department who had never spoken to me, greeting me, smiling and opening discussions themselves, a remote colleague (mother of 2) with whom I had only spoken twice and both times she had almost insulted me, CHASING me in the corridors to ask me whatever she could invent and interrupting work every 3 minutes before 4 other male employees in order to tease, discuss with me etc. I mean a female supervisor hugging me for a superficial reason or other supervisors calling me to their office in order to inform me about issues outside my duties. ETC.
But what is more important is what happened with the actual target of the experiment, i.e. the person on whom I focused the effort/exposure etc.
Target Details: 30 yrs old, immediate supervisor of mine, living together with her fiancee. We used to have an "intimate" relation (with a HUGE psycho-sentimental aspect...) 6 months before that resulted (after many tensions and many many being close-being away, being friends-being strictly colleagues-being enemies stages) to a decisive but emphatic declaration from her that we will never ever be together even if she breaks up because she dislikes my character and personality (what a bitch...) and that everything sexual/erotic/sentimental between us is already a distant past with no significance at all (I repeat: what a bitch...). I exposed all the above in order that you understand that I am not talking about a common type of "target" but a really complicated and sentimentally charged situation.

Effects on her (I will expand a bit, because I want to show the sentimental built up):
from the 1st time of application, her attitude changed completely to a very friendly and open one. After a bit, she started smiling, teasing, looking me deep into the eyes, and gradually showing affection in front of all others. Gradually (6 applications within 25 days, we meet every 3-8 days, this month has been critical with many huge problems for our commission), she started passing authorities to me, assigning to me the most serious tasks (last time this had happened was, yes you guessed correctly, was 6 months before...), congratulating me before 10 other employees and "advertising" me to her superiors. After a while, she started calling me (I had ceased any call activity after the final declarations of hate on her behalf) at first for professional reasons, then with any "professional" pretext (and I am talking about ridiculous pretexts) you can imagine. Last Friday, when she was absent on weekend holidays with her fiancee and there appeared an urgent need for action in our work, I totally "highjacked" her authorities (something she really hates) and resolved the issue myself in cooperation with her own supervisors. And she was calling me to thank me all the time in front of her fiancee... Then she revealed that she dreamed of me, her and our (fictional) child running together to escape from a danger and we were saved (Mega shok).

This week, after our really stressful work meeting, she kept me there until all the others left and kept talking with me for job issues for a whole hour and then she suggested to go for a drink, although she had a terrible (and really apparent) headache (actually I think that it was 500% increased by the amount of more than 60 mcg P86 she was inhaling). We had NEVER gone out together after afternoon before, even when we had the intimate relation... There, she started showing strong affection and some jealousy, "playing" the girlfriend role,helping me with parking and finally SHE clearly lead the discussion to our "relationship", telling me that she "of course" did not mean anything with all the things she told me, she clearly wanted me, but it may be bad for us to be together bla bla bla and that she admitted that she was discussing about me (the foregone "nothing" for the past few months) with her friend 10 days before and "she told her this and that..." and that she had crashed her car after a heated discussion between us some weeks ago (and she mentioned the car crash as a sort of "compliment"). I repeat: I did not open any discussion, I was totally cool and in "that' s past" mode and whatever we had, had finished for good some time ago. After all these, the headache got terrible, and she was telling the truth, she could barely speak (the headache passed the next morning...), and I left here to her car which we had left in front of our work. When I left her there, she HUGGED me with passion (and this had only happened 2-3 times in the past, after intimate moments) and she heavily sniffed on my neck (Androstadienone ...).

Next 2 days she called me 10 times to talk to me about anything. Mainly professional, however at some point she told me a. in a teasing way that she is afraid that she may fall in love with me AGAIN b. that she loves to "correct" my documents and exercise her "authority" on me...Mega shok

On Friday, we met again (with 5-6 more employees). When she told us we 've finished and I started leaving she tried to tell something like "stay" but she clearly regretted it in the middle of the sentence. I got back after 5 minutes on a pretext and after a while she asked me if I could go her to her a subway station because she left her car far away. In my car, she started a conversation leading to "i sometimes may be jealous, but if you find something good in your life, I will understand and I will be happy for you", our "relationship" was mentioned 2-3 times more. At some point of the ride, I told myself "what the fuck" and I started touching her and she "resisted" by telling me that "I should not press her because she is vulnerable and I make her soaking wet". And guys, she was not just wet. She left a clear stain on the car seat and she got embarrassed. Then, we made out in a really strong sense (actually sex without penetration), she told me that "this means nothing" before french kissing (she almost ate my tongue, however she clearly delayed it, even after everything else had already happened) etc. It was the first intimate moment between us since 5 months ago. After ALL that finished, the drama started again. She was almost crying and really frustrated, she explained again that "her instinct warns her that we should not be together and we should let life decide" while she was simultaneously telling me that she wants me. She also told me that "she observed that she was getting over it before" and that she is sure that "although she has not got over it for the past 9 months, if we don't see each other for some many months she will get over it completely", while at the same time she told me to pretend that this did not happen, but we can be totally cool in work... (ok, at this point she was really confused). All this time, I was cool, calm and laughing.

I am sorry for the very expansive description but it was a really charged situation and I wanted to share it, because I am totally convinced (especially by additional staff like confusion, headaches getting stronger, dilated pupils, strong emotional reactions etc) that the combo played a strong role as a catalyst to all these strange reactions.

Of course, I am not stupid, what happened yesterday will activate strong emotional defenses on her for the next period.
Maybe, I should have maintained the building up tension of the few past weeks for a while, before moving it to sexual.
On the other hand, a. I was getting a bit afraid with all these affection-hugs-"but we are not meant to be together" staff, not to move to some kind of friendzone, b. I needed an ego repair after all the staff she had told me and c. I thought that it was crucial to reaffirm the "recent story" status. I thought that whatever her future reactions will be, the "sexual fact" will be the strongest psychological "imprint device"; besides I clearly knew and she admitted it herself that "that's what she was afraid". A dilemma though...

So, what you have to say about it?
I would also be grateful for your thoughts/adjustments about the mix and what I should try from now on, as I am totally focused on expanding the situation.

Thanks in advance.
09-06-2014 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JJ54, meme371, Pheroman, XyzN, moe, LL21, kingtut savage, BigDickBandit420

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2474 thanks in 1177 posts

RE: Fallout Combo with Strong Effects
09-06-2014 7:20 PM

MMDI, is that you?

Awesome report!

Often, the game gets complicated. Do you wanna play, test, tease, or all the above? As with everything else, IF it's working for you, go with it! She's the main point of your post. I'd keep a close grip on my heart IF I were you. UNLESS! It's what you want.

Good luck!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 7:28 PM by MMM.)
09-06-2014 7:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2445
Thanks received:
2996 thanks in 1437 posts

09-06-2014 7:28 PM

There has been not a single woman exposed who has not been strongly affected (all women affected within the 5-6 after-application hours were 25+ and mostly 27-45 yrs old).

Great but 35-45 is old farts... I wouldn't want fallout which such an age group.. I am 44. How about fallout on the younger ones.. 21-30...even up to 35.

Does a314 have a place.. is NA the clear winner.

I am thinking IS AMMO A314.. The IS will get the youth vibe attracting the younger ones, the ammo makes you sexy and thus appeal to beauties and less serious women, and the a314 adds a kick of authority so youre taken seriously. Have you had any luck with this combo..É

I had taken it out on a spin many years back with older a314.. I used just 1 spray a314b, 2 ammo and 4 IS and I had a gf at the time I was kinoing in the mall while walking.. From the isles comes a stunning Spanish 22-25 y.o who says SHE SHOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE HIM.

Now a statement like that goes beyond HE IS HOT.. Or HE iS CUTE.. It implies Long Term Relationship in her mind. Must be the a314.....
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 7:28 PM by dsouza.)
09-06-2014 7:28 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2474 thanks in 1177 posts

09-06-2014 7:52 PM

(09-06-2014 7:28 PM)dsouza Wrote:  There has been not a single woman exposed who has not been strongly affected (all women affected within the 5-6 after-application hours were 25+ and mostly 27-45 yrs old).

Great but 35-45 is old farts... I wouldn't want fallout which such an age group.. I am 44. How about fallout on the younger ones.. 21-30...even up to 35.

Does a314 have a place.. is NA the clear winner.

I am thinking IS AMMO A314.. The IS will get the youth vibe attracting the younger ones, the ammo makes you sexy and thus appeal to beauties and less serious women, and the a314 adds a kick of authority so youre taken seriously. Have you had any luck with this combo..É

I had taken it out on a spin many years back with older a314.. I used just 1 spray a314b, 2 ammo and 4 IS and I had a gf at the time I was kinoing in the mall while walking.. From the isles comes a stunning Spanish 22-25 y.o who says SHE SHOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE HIM.

Now a statement like that goes beyond HE IS HOT.. Or HE iS CUTE.. It implies Long Term Relationship in her mind. Must be the a314.....

Where does he mention NA, D?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-06-2014 7:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-06-2014 9:25 PM

(09-06-2014 7:52 PM)MMM Wrote:  Where does he mention NA, D?

The NA was , DRUMROLL, my insertment , M To the M to the M.

Yu
09-06-2014 9:25 PM

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 503 posts

09-07-2014 5:21 AM

That's a hell of a combo.. I guess you did overlap the applications cause there's not enough skin for all that juice, lol

Master veterans,

Isn't it a way to slim this combo, without having 6 different products? Surely some of them (I'm thinking about the Pxx) are redundant or can be replaced with something else ?

cheers

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

09-07-2014 5:21 AM
trustee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-07-2014 1:11 PM

@moe
The secret is in slight rubbing. After each product's application I am rubbing the juice well, in order to spread and start diffusing more quickly and to mix things together.

I have tried many stand-alone products either sole use or combo. I saw nothing impressive. And I mean nothing CLEARLY surpassing what casual luck, small talk, looks and personal chemistry can do. So, it was difficult to judge them in an objective way. Even without Pheromones I receive hits. Even with Pheromones I may not. I had started jumping into the conclusion that Pheromones can only play (because I had already observed it: they DO play) a minor role.
What made that combo incredible was that it produced TANGIBLE and UNDISPUTABLE SIGNIFICANT results in any case within the exposure time. So: IT IS SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY AND CLEARLY CHEMICAL GOING AROUND HERE. I cannot say the same for any stand-alone product, nothing that may not be attributed to placebo, luck, human psychology etc.

@MMM
the "grip" you mention, has been lost since a lot time ago. But, I have always been a realist, so I know that this is a rotten situation and it is for good reason. I am not naive to believe that it is possible to change personal history or somebody's character by such means. However, given its rotten character, it is ideal for experimentation about how far you can affect short-term interpersonal dynamics.

@dsouza
I never told that younger women are not affected. It just happened to be elder women there (although I don't thing 27-33 yrs old are old farts). Even myself was heavily affected -especially the first couple of times- with a crash type effect i.e. butterflies, happy anxiety, life is good etc (and note that as a man Androstadienone does not produce good self effects for me, neutral at most, so give a huge plus regarding women). I have tried IS and Ammo. Ammo may have played role in a ONS (but there were many more factors) with a nearly stranger in a club. It also produced aggression from other males. IS has produced nothing tangible for me in any dosage tested.

But, I have to say it: Ammo+Turn Up The Heat+A314+IS (a combo deemed as ideal by many for women over 27) produced a heavy confession of erotic feelings that resulted to an unexplainable and strong aggression from the same target I used the above fallout combo.

Something EXTRA:

1. I have tested this staff without P86 and P96, i.e. 60-70 mcg Androstadienone , 2-3 sprays A314, 4-5 New Pheromone Additive drops and 40-50 mcg P83. It initiated clear results. But not as blatant as with P86-P96. And especially I think that P86 accelerated and intensified everything.
2. I have also tested it without A314. Not a really significant difference.
3. I have tested it without P96. Some difference indeed not very significant though.

Therefore, my conclusion is that the backbone is Androstadienone and P86.
These two are also the ONLY products that I recognize as producing clear results even as totally stand-alone.
But I thought to add -none in order that the combo (given the Androstadienone dosage) does not loose its manliness.

And now, a call for some suggestions:

a. How do you think New Pheromone Additive -none affects the characteristics of the combo? Do you think that 15-20 none mcgs are well balanced by 70-80 mcgs Androstadienone (given that New Pheromone Additive has equal none/Androstadienone ratio, so we have to add this up)?

b. How a megadose of P86 and P96 (i.e. 100 mcg each) with all the other ingredients intact could result? And what if I increased A314 to 5-6 sprays?

c. Do you think that fallout-sexual effects can be totally balanced by a big dose of Androstadienone as a catalyst? The combo above made me believe so, but I am not sure whether the sentimental response was due to that or due to the sentimental implications that the repeated sexual tension caused itself?

d. Do you think that there is a none/Androstadienone ratio that can steadily work effectively, no matter how the individual doses increase? For example, in a way that 25-30 -none mcgs can create multiplied sexual effects without causing OD (because of a proportionate increase in Androstadienone )?
09-07-2014 1:11 PM
Thanks given by moe
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
153 thanks in 71 posts

09-08-2014 9:45 AM

(09-07-2014 5:21 AM)moe Wrote:  That's a hell of a combo.. I guess you did overlap the applications cause there's not enough skin for all that juice, lol

Master veterans,

Isn't it a way to slim this combo, without having 6 different products? Surely some of them (I'm thinking about the Pxx) are redundant or can be replaced with something else ?

cheers

Great testing and reporting!

I'm guessing Wolf + Androstenetrione (-etrione) + New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone (-dienone) would work the same way.

Wolf for alphaness, -etrione for P86 replacement, New Pheromone Additive for sexual and -dienone for caring or crush

I often use wolf and dienone for crush/fallout effects (both blatant and easy escalation to kissing and kinoing)
-etrione for sure has beautifying effects like NA has and New Pheromone Additive makes women dripping in few hours.

The ratio must be tested, but I'm thinking 2-3 sprays of wolf + 30mcg dienone + 3-4 drops of New Pheromone Additive and 20-30mcg of etrione would be enough to cause fallout effects. I should brew up sleeping -etrione or try combining NA in the mix somehow.

Though it seems the mix above is quite heavy and it's very possible to cause headaches. I would limit any putatives' or single molecules' dosage to 30-40mcgs.
09-08-2014 9:45 AM
Thanks given by moe
trustee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-08-2014 1:13 PM

@harry.h.lee

Regarding headaches, I think I am totally phero-adverse effects resistant. Only Androstadienone has caused me a temporary bad mood once but I had purposefully stack my nose on the application points in order to check self effects. However, I think that P86 causes headaches indeed.
I have tried Androstadienone in 30, 40,50, 60,70 and 80 mcg. I think that Androstadienone effects tend to increase until the limit of 60-80 mcg (if you can stand self-effects).
I have also tried New Pheromone Additive in 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 drops dosage. Under 3, there were NO results. More than 5 drops may cause aggression even to females. I think that 4-5 drops is the best dosage. However, I don't know whether a higher New Pheromone Additive dosage may be efficiently buffered by a proportionately higher Androstadienone dosage.
Actually, I have to admit that the efficiency/OD limits are much higher according to my observances in comparison to what I use to read in forums. For example, AV works for me only in 4-5 drops. This observance may be related to hot climate and people's temperament here.

2 Questions:
How much trione can substitute 60 mcg P86?
What are the differences in effects between trione and P86 and between raw none and New Pheromone Additive?
09-08-2014 1:13 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-08-2014 1:32 PM

(09-08-2014 9:45 AM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Though it seems the mix above is quite heavy and it's very possible to cause headaches. I would limit any putatives' or single molecules' dosage to 30-40mcgs.

New New Pheromone Additive works well but gives me TERRIBLE almost hospital visit migraines the next day. The headaches are so bad I try not to schedule ANY social activities the next day. Its really problematic.

Any idea why New New Pheromone Additive does thisÉ I mix 4:1 cologne to New Pheromone Additive in atomizer and sprays out 2 sprays from a standard Sephora atomizer.

The good news is I get the horniest sluttiest dressed women checking me out. The bad news is the aftereffect.

OLD New Pheromone Additive gave me terrible headaches and make my face look like a tense criminal.. This was back when I was using it aged 26-35. I am now 44. 15-20 years ago. Clearly my natural test was higher back then but still headaches were always problematic and never went away with time.

Too bad, such a good lust product and these side effects.
Cry
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 1:33 PM by dsouza.)
09-08-2014 1:32 PM

Share This Thread