Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways.
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1165 thanks in 449 posts

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways.
03-24-2012 5:02 PM

I may be travelling on a mini-trip this week. This FJ will be absolutely included in my 'carry-on' if I go. If I use it I definitely will report. I also look forward to reading other reports as well. My first test will be with 2 sprays from the to-go.

Later

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-24-2012 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
1059 thanks in 470 posts

03-24-2012 5:03 PM

see what you guys think. I usually wear 2 sprays. This morning I was getting a parking ticket. I ran oyt of the SB's and said " I can't beleive your going to give me a ticket , I just ean in for a coffee"

Clearly there was a donot park here sign as he explained. I just said 'Can I go?"

and he walked off..... mones ? maybe with some luck too I suppose.
03-24-2012 5:03 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1165 thanks in 449 posts

03-24-2012 5:34 PM

(03-24-2012 5:03 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  see what you guys think. I usually wear 2 sprays. This morning I was getting a parking ticket. I ran oyt of the SB's and said " I can't beleive your going to give me a ticket , I just ean in for a coffee"

Clearly there was a donot park here sign as he explained. I just said 'Can I go?"

and he walked off..... mones ? maybe with some luck too I suppose.

Out of curiosity, Fishdude, were those 2 to-go sprays?

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-24-2012 5:34 PM

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
350 thanks in 180 posts

04-01-2012 12:52 PM

Yesterday I tried Fish Dudes FSBJ mix. I had to run some errands, so it was the perfect oportunity. I was not in a very social mood, and whas a bit tired, but wanted to give ir a chance.

I applied one or maybe one and a half spray, as the first one was not a full spray, and the second one I tried to make it about a half.

The girl working at the post office started a conversation with me. She is usually all business, but she started talking to me about her work and so. I did nothing but stand there. I consider it a hit, as she seemed very eager to talk to me. When I had done all the shipping she kept talking to me, without noticing that there was a woman next in line walking. She was in her early 20's.

After that, in the bank, while standing in line, there was a young lady doing whatever she she was doing, an turned her head to check me out while talking to the cashier, handing her bills... Both times she gave me prolonged eye contact. I catched her twice looking straight at me and smiling. When my turn arrived, the guy at the counter seemed very respectful.

Also catched some stares from random women here and there. I was feeling very relaxed yesterday, as I had spent two hours taht morning relaxing in a Spa. Anyway, the mix added some swagger to my walk. I usually get some looks when I walk, as I have good body language, but yesterday I was feeling it more than usual.

After that, I met some friends at a bar, and aplied an extra spray. It was outdoors and did not noticed much. I was standing by a couple of girls, watching a soccer match, and maybe one of the girls, who was standing looking at the oppsite directions was kind of standing very close to me... Not sure if it was a hit, or just the effect of the place being very crowded. After that, I went inside to order a beer, a girl starde at me with a quizzical look (not full Deer in the headlights).

After that, we went to have something to eat. Did not interact with many people I didn't't know. My freinds seemed to enjoy my company, but i can't count that as a hit as they usually are very friendly and respectuful to me (that's how friends are supposed to behave, aren't they?).

Anyway, when leaving the table to go to the bathroom, the waitress who was attending our table (I had not really talked to her, as she was all the time taking oreders from my back, but I guess she got her dose of the juice), kind of stopped what she was doing to look at me, kind of Deer in the headlights I would say. Also, another waitress went out of her way to tell me where the bathroom was.

Also, I noticed more eye contac from random women, even from the distance (I caught one girl checking me who was inside a bus) and I think this was caused by my bodylanguage. I seemed to sit and walk tall all the time, with some extra shouder bouncing...

So far, this seems pretty solid, although I'd like to test it in a situation where I have to talk to more people, and also in one on one situations. Yesterday I was not in the best mood to test, but I noticed pretty good hits. Next time, I'll start with two sprays, and maybe refresh later. I'll let you know.

The attraction and the respect Fishdude mentioned seemed to be there for me too.

I would say I felt an overall conficendece rise, androsterone style. I'm starting to wonder what the mix contain. The smell says Androtics, kind of similar to theri neroli scent. After wearing it for about an hour and a half, I started thinking P75.But it seems to be something more complex.

Fishdude, I think it's great you have shared your favourite mix with a bunch of us.

When I have done some more testing, I'll start a therad to report.

Anyone else already tired?

Talk to you soon.
04-01-2012 12:52 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, terry0400-40, Pheroman, Fishdude, as33156, 20 Franc, idontknow, JohnnyHard, bored4life, dexter, kingtut savage
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3696
Thanks received:
3017 thanks in 1427 posts

04-01-2012 2:45 PM

I am still waiting for mine to arrive as i am looking forward to giving it a blast, expecting it this week . . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-01-2012 2:45 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
3333 thanks in 1518 posts

04-01-2012 3:29 PM

Fishdude I think it's awesome that you are willing to share your mix. Sounds like a good one.
04-01-2012 3:29 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11605
Thanks received:
8469 thanks in 2710 posts

04-01-2012 8:22 PM

wow this is super cool. Custom PT brew. Me Like! Yes

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-01-2012 8:22 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1059 thanks in 470 posts

04-01-2012 8:54 PM

Thanks for being patient. It's been 10 workdays since all were sent out. Hopefully soon.

Thanks Extra.... for your indepth report. I do get similar hits, from most every person if you are aware of it. I'm starting to add this to my work mix.

My original intent has always been to create a mix for myself containing all my favourites that have worked the best for me and keeping in mind the doses. I have spent $1000's of dollars over the years mixing raw ingredients. Wanted to create something that I can use as a stand alone or add to A314 or IS.

Also,

1. I did not use any vendors pre-mixed mones for this. All ingredients added are single ingredients.

2. There is no androstadienone for those that are sensitive.

3. There is no P75 or Androsterone however there is that confidence boost.

4. I never posted the mix and decided to do it this way because; It's more fun and will give more comitment on the tester.

5. Everyone is using the exact same mix.

6. For my mixes I like to add a certain cologne I like, no not Brut..., I't very weak and I use just 1/2 mil in a 40 mil mix. This is the only mixed product I add so to avoid and legal issues I keep the product a secret and give it all away for free, you just take care of the shipping. Hopefully that's not the active ingredient but at this point I don't want to change anything since it's finally working great for me.

7. The original batch had been mixed for a year and I had a limited amound, hence that's why I just gave out 2.5+ mil in my limited number of togos. The togos threads had been been sealed with silicone sealent so in case your wondering why it's 1/2 full that's all I put it, as I had originally stated.

I'm pleased that Extraballislit is getting some similar results to myself and hopefully it's not just a coincidence.

If this proves to be popular, I'll make a bigger batch, and purchase some sprayers perhaps at our local Sephora here.

I'm hoping Terry and others get theirs soon. So far just two people have received theirs.

As promised, I'll release the ingredients list before the end of the year so I have no diabolical plan to tease you and then take it away forever.

Perhaps this can lead to some futer mix exchange for the users of this forum. I know we exchange recipes all the time but this one is special to me and I just could'nt contain my excitement....

I takes a small upfront cost for the mones and time packaging for me, as well as the small cost and comitment for the end user. I would'nt be doing this for just any of my mixes, plus I'm having a good time.

an aside....... I was turning my house upside down looking for paperwork I need to get my Euro-passport when I go there in a month...And what did I find? An old cardboard box I ordered in 2000, yes 12 years ago, containing Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction course material.
A VHS tape???, A cassette box containing Speed Seduction Flash cards for self training.

Lets look.. Ahh Speed Seducer Rule #10 "You can't get her in her state unless you first get you in your state" And then it fills the rest of the card with an explanation.
There's about 50 cards and I was goint to just throw this out. This is gold.

Also they sent me many booklets and photocopies of Ross's "Get Laid Newsletter"
Should be some good reading.

FD
04-01-2012 8:54 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Pheroquirk, terry0400-40, as33156, 20 Franc, extraballislit, Fly So Hi, idontknow, JohnnyHard, bored4life
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1059 thanks in 470 posts

04-01-2012 9:13 PM

I have noticed that some younger women are liking this too.

This weekend I have been using up to 5 sprays trying to find the limit. 5 is too many. End of story. Not negative hits but just the same old problem of people getting hit over the head with a huge mone signature and not knowing where it's coming from.

So 3 standalone is good for me when I want more intense but 2 sprays is plenty for anything alcohol based and then just refresh every 4-6 hrs with a spray.

A body language tip.. For males or females, If I'm having a conversation with a female(or male) watch their pupils. If they are interested or excited their pupils will dilate (will noticibly and quickly get bigger).
Even if they appear sometimes to get defensive and negative by moving away, being stadoffish verbally or physically, or showing closed body language...The pupils never lie. Watch for it all the time.

I look for this especially in the younger women that talk to me. Back in the day I would interpret some of their hits as negative but these days I look for pupil dilation. For instance I was shopping all weekend(ug) for clothes and Easter gifts for family, driving to BC next Wed. And the young ladies sometimes seemed nervous and giddy. Getting my morning starbucks with my freshly applied mones and the 18 year old was giddy and fidgeting with her fingers. She'll be thinking of me when she rubs one out tonight.

FD
04-01-2012 9:13 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156, 20 Franc, idontknow, AlternativeGirl, JohnnyHard, solidprice
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 28 posts

04-02-2012 5:29 PM

wow this seems very interesting is there any way i can get a batch of this?
pm your paypal info and i will gladly send money your way so i can test this.
thanks

Love Potions
The Edge, NPA
A1, Nude Alpha,Wolf*, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha*
Wingman 9+O, Wingman X22
P83@15mcg, P86@10mcg
True Love,True Alpha,True Instinct

*= sample
04-02-2012 5:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...