Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

FOR SCIENCE!!
quickbrownfox
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

Thumbs Up FOR SCIENCE!!
03-24-2014 4:41 PM

Hi all!

I'm a relatively new, young user of pheromones and am waiting on my order of La Sylphide and OCCO Black to arrive. I've also acquired MX335 and TAC from Androtics Direct, which arrived yesterday and have totally sunk all day into experimenting.

Feel a little crappy right now, not sure if it's from all the experimenting. FOR SCIENCE!!! I must have inhaled 3 sprays each of MX335 and TAC within 6 hours. Really not loving the citrusy scents.

A little about myself, soon-to-be 26 year old female, introverted (I'm only extroverted online) with spurts of madness when my crazy inner monologue breaks out of my head through my mouth. Chinese Singaporean but have been living in Australia for 5 years now. I am quite happily attached with no complaints regarding bonding or sexual activity. My interest in pheromones is purely scientific and if I end up with something that is advantageous to me, all the better! Would love to acquire a mone that increases respect without intimidating other women. I'm eyeing off the Androstenone spray on Androtics Direct. La Femme Mystere already contains Epi-Androsterone that supposedly gives off a "Queen Bee" aura but it also contains the vulnerable Estratetraenol. I would like to up the respect factor with Androstenone. Besides, I hear Androstenone is less intimidating for females.

(however, someone on another forum recommended Androsterone for me instead of Androstenone, this requires more research)

I think I've rambled on long enough. EVERYONE GO BE FABULOUS!!
03-24-2014 4:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by seeusmile

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
FOR SCIENCE!! - quickbrownfox - 03-24-2014 4:41 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - quickbrownfox - 03-24-2014, 4:48 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - Phya - 03-24-2014, 6:18 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - quickbrownfox - 03-24-2014, 6:42 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - NuTrix - 03-24-2014, 8:50 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - sushi - 03-24-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: FOR SCIENCE!! - seeusmile - 04-06-2014, 3:14 AM