Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FB Glace and close friends/family.
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

FB Glace and close friends/family.
02-14-2013 2:28 AM

A phenomenon I experience on FB Glace (Alcohol) is the level of truth people want to share. For me, FB Glace as an Alcohol is not a truth serum to others, and people do not share dark feeling after repeated exposure.

Upon initial exposure, people whom you are close to tend to WANT to tell you the truth. You need to coax it out of them. Other variants of Glace do not do it. I see a facial level of angst when I bring up a touchy subject. This brings out people true feelings and I have experienced severe anger, joy and excitement from loved ones.

My best friend had to hold back rage as I prodded him with touchy questions about a guy who had hit on his girlfriend. He had to hold back the anger to not lash out of me. I could see the conflict in his mind, his body wanted him to express himself but his mind tried to articulate it to not offend.

To get these effects I need to range four or more sprays of FB Glace.

Anyone else get such situations?

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-14-2013 2:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

RE: FB Glace and close friends/family.
03-03-2013 12:56 PM

How many sprays do you use?

I have the regular Glace but will probably get fast burn at some point.
There are 2 B-nol molecules in the regular Glace (Alpha-androstenol, Beta-androstanol (Molecule "A"), Beta-androstenol, Estratetraenol, DHEAS) and b-nol is known to induce/help coax truth, deep feelings, hidden thoughts from people in high enough doses. I could not bring up the link for the fast burn to see what is in it that was different...or perhaps it is just the additional quick burning alcohol throwing the molecules more quickly out to the populace that makes the effects more immediate/stronger?

I average 3 sprays, sometimes 4, but I find it is easy to OD on AD products as a little seems to go a long way for me. If the only difference between fast & slow burn is the amount of alcohol, then could it be the vehicle for the formula rather than the formula itself causing this effect on people? The more rapid diffusion may pack the stronger reactionary punch so to speak?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-03-2013 12:56 PM
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

03-08-2013 8:36 PM

I used three. I went up to six but the alcohol smell becomes overpowering and many people get into sneezing fits.

My hellish Diet Thread
03-08-2013 8:36 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

03-09-2013 2:07 PM

I use a lot of products that come in an oil base, but I have noticed that when I use them to create an alcohol spray that when I use the alcohol as the vehicle I get more of those head turn/neck snap reactions more immediately than with the oil base alone. Since I began layering the sprays over the same formula in oil I have noticed more pronounced behaviors. This is probably what you're experiencing too. Your situation involves family or friends that you are noticing this intensity around. They are more likely to share more with you than someone who knows you as more of an acquaintance. That's good to know for future reference! Thank you for sharing Good

03-09-2013 2:07 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

03-09-2013 4:57 PM

It is just FB Glace for me which causes the sudden bursts of painful honesty and sneezing fits. But I do notice better hitwhen using an alcohol carrier.

For oils, do you apply then add an alcohol carrier/perfume.

My hellish Diet Thread
03-09-2013 4:57 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

03-09-2013 5:43 PM

I tend to get unscented Pheromones/phero blends in oil so I can add whatever cover I want. I'm sure there are plenty of options to play around with, but, yes, oils first then sprays and not even necessarily one over top of the other (ie., oils to backs of hands and side of neck, with sprays to wrists and front of neck/chest). It's a trick I learned reading Shelly B's journaling. The spray to give it the immediate boost out into your surroundings and the oil for staying power close to the skin once the alcohol burns off. I can get a ridiculous amount of time out of a blend with out needing to reapply this way. Big Grin Highly recommend to try!

03-09-2013 5:43 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, KIMBA
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

04-11-2013 9:24 PM

(03-03-2013 12:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  How many sprays do you use?

I have the regular Glace but will probably get fast burn at some point.
There are 2 B-nol molecules in the regular Glace (Alpha-androstenol, Beta-androstanol (Molecule "A"), Beta-androstenol, Estratetraenol, DHEAS) and b-nol is known to induce/help coax truth, deep feelings, hidden thoughts from people in high enough doses. I could not bring up the link for the fast burn to see what is in it that was different...or perhaps it is just the additional quick burning alcohol throwing the molecules more quickly out to the populace that makes the effects more immediate/stronger?

I average 3 sprays, sometimes 4, but I find it is easy to OD on AD products as a little seems to go a long way for me. If the only difference between fast & slow burn is the amount of alcohol, then could it be the vehicle for the formula rather than the formula itself causing this effect on people? The more rapid diffusion may pack the stronger reactionary punch so to speak?

From what I understand ( and please someone correct me if I'm wrong ...) the formula is slightly different .Apparently when Chris originally added Molecule A to slowburn / regular Glace , he adapted the formula of the other mones a bit to compensate , then with creating fast burn , he reverted back to the old formula ratios . There are actually a number of people here on the forum for whom one or the other version works great , but not both.
I get nothing from FB , but regular Glace is golden for me .

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 9:43 PM by fluffygirl12.)
04-11-2013 9:24 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread