Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Experienced newb
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Experienced newb
11-03-2018 9:17 AM

Hello everyone.

I am Conjurator. Some of you might have heard of me, I have been active on the Androtics forum for an extensive period of time and I have built a hefty test journal over there. My supplies of AD products are currently running short and the supply chain for many products seems broken.

So, long story short:
- I'm looking for new products to try.
- I'm open to suggestions and references for the best suppliers / products to try out.
- And of course, I'm interested to know if there are dedicated testers programs offered by some of these suppliers.

Thanks for your answers Smile.
11-03-2018 9:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Experienced newb
11-03-2018 9:21 AM

Hello and welcome!

If you liked Androtics, definitely try out PheromoneXS. It is run by Steve O who used to be with Androtics Direct. Otherwise, check out the vendors section of the site and hunker down to start reading. There are a lot of great products from a lot of amazing vendors, it just depends on what you are interested in using the products for.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-03-2018 9:21 AM
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-03-2018 9:40 PM

Thanks for the reply Snoopyace.

What I want to use the products for? My prime objective usually is to be the local chick magnet. I also enjoy status-boosting products.

As I said before, I like mystery products also. Things you have to test and decipher. Any supplier offers putative-like products like AD did?
11-03-2018 9:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-03-2018 10:18 PM

(11-03-2018 9:40 PM)Conjurator Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Snoopyace.

What I want to use the products for? My prime objective usually is to be the local chick magnet. I also enjoy status-boosting products.

As I said before, I like mystery products also. Things you have to test and decipher. Any supplier offers putative-like products like AD did?

In answer to your question, yup. Check out Pheromonexs. They have putative, etc as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-03-2018 10:18 PM

Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-04-2018 10:27 AM

Thanks Smile
11-04-2018 10:27 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2018 5:41 PM

(11-03-2018 9:17 AM)Conjurator Wrote:  Hello everyone.

I am Conjurator. Some of you might have heard of me, I have been active on the Androtics forum for an extensive period of time and I have built a hefty test journal over there. My supplies of AD products are currently running short and the supply chain for many products seems broken.

So, long story short:
- I'm looking for new products to try.
- I'm open to suggestions and references for the best suppliers / products to try out.
- And of course, I'm interested to know if there are dedicated testers programs offered by some of these suppliers.

Thanks for your answers Smile.

Welcome long time friend!

I am so glad you decided to come here to be part of this community. I agree with snoopyace, SteveO has lot of single alternatives over on his site, and some other singles and makes his own mixes as well.

Celebrity has been one of my favorites as a status mix as it is very friendly and everything is just smooth.

Another one I think you will really like is Swoon which is like a hybrid mix and has some status to it and goes very well with everything. Pheromone treasures is who makes it.

There is so much here it is hard to get everything and test it. I have a ton of stuff and if you are looking for anything just hit me up and I can send you some stuff if you like.

You will see a lot of members you recognize, so feel right at home!
11-04-2018 5:41 PM
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-05-2018 6:31 PM

Thanks Justintime469. I'm happy to see you around here. Thanks for the advice too and the kind words. I appreciate that.
11-05-2018 6:31 PM
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-07-2018 9:35 PM

I ordered my first products from XS. I'm looking forward to try them and resume my reporting activities Smile.
11-07-2018 9:35 PM

Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-11-2018 8:08 PM

Little update. I waited less than 24 hours for customized products to be formulated and shipped. Shipping method was upgraded by the seller at no further cost on my side. I'm very impressed by efficiency and customer service. The person answering emails is very nice and quick to answer. I'll keep you posted as soon as I'll start testing Wink .
11-11-2018 8:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New here, but experienced mtester 6 519 02-08-2020 1:49 PM
Last Post: Gladen