Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolving products?
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Evolving products?
04-12-2019 10:27 AM

Apologies if this question either seems stupid or has been answered.
From old posts I've read it seems there are various products that start one way and "evolve" over time. Ones I've seen described that way include L2k, SDX9, Overdose, and appropriately enough, Evolve.
That seems all well and good for a person you'll be with for several hours soon after you apply your product. But does this also mean you can expect totally different types of hits depending on how long after application a person is exposed to your signature?
04-12-2019 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolving products?
04-12-2019 11:27 AM

(04-12-2019 10:27 AM)Radman Wrote:  But does this also mean you can expect totally different types of hits depending on how long after application a person is exposed to your signature?

Typically, but not without exception, the answer to that question is 'No'. In general, the products that have differing effects after a prolonged and constant exposure are that way due to the specific (or mixture of) ingredients used. The latent effects just take time to kick in on the target.

While certain factors can possibly amplify or expedite any latent effects in a mix, the length of time you've had the mix on isn't generally a factor. If you put the mix on 1/2 hour ago, or 3 hours ago, the contact's initial exposure begins as soon as they enter your pheromone cloud.

Now there are exceptions, of course. In fact, there are a few mixes that are designed to morph over their lifespan, after application; as well as some that the effects of certain ingredients taper off well before other ingredients used in the mix (which obviously changes the effects as the pheromone balances are altered); etc.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 11:29 AM by Gladen.)
04-12-2019 11:27 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2019 5:49 AM

i dont think that sxd9 and overdose, maybe just have an effect that builds up over exposure time.

l2k and evolve do change over time due to social and other buffering pheromones that reduce in concentration with time.
so yeah, you can get very different hits over time.
04-13-2019 5:49 AM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-16-2019 2:04 AM

I've used l2k nos... I didn't notice much morphing of social into sexual over the hours like the original formula many years back. I get a consistent feel throughout.

With OD I notice morphing.. At least the bottle I had years back. I assume the formula behaves the same way now.

Evolve definite morphing.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
04-16-2019 2:04 AM

Share This Thread