Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Evolve is a good product for the workplace
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 70 posts

Evolve is a good product for the workplace
09-23-2015 5:15 PM

I'll be doing a comprehensive review of Evolve XS spray sometime soon, but here are my experiences of using it in the office.

In summary - the results are positive and I'd recommend it for people who want respect from their bosses, especially if those bosses are older and female!

I've been using Evolve in isolation, and sometimes in combination with Scent of Eros for over three weeks. When using isolation I use 1 spray of Evolve from a full-sized bottle covered by 2 sprays of Hugo. When used in combo with Scent of Eros , I tend to use 1 spray of Evolve from a sample sized bottle (which supposedly yeilds a spray around half that of a full-sized bottle) and around 10-12 inches of Scent of Eros .

The reasoning behind adding the Scent of Eros was that it would make the mix safer/more social for initial testing.

I work in an office that is about 60-70% female with a large spread of ages. Also the Chief Exec, Chair and Vice-Chair of the organisaiton are all women in their 50s - most of the time, I report directly to them.

All three women seem extremely impressed by me, and have vocalised as such. I don't find that entirely surprising, as I know my stuff and got glowing references from my last job (where I didn't use 'mones), but their reactions to me are over and above what I'd usually expect.

They all have gone along with my sometimes radical suggestions with very little resistence, even when I've been telling them that the major past decisions the organisation had taken were wrong. They have also both gone out of their way to be helpful to me.

There is a slight variation in their reactions between Evolve alone and Evolve + Scent of Eros in combo - and I'm not yet sure which I like best.

Evolve seems to make these senior women very respectful towards me, and willing to go along with my plans. It also seems to make them talkative and hang around my desk. The one senior male I deal with also treats me with a lot of respect when I wear this alone.

Evolve with Scent of Eros gets similar reactions, but with even more talkativity. Meetings that are meant to last an hour often go on two and a half hours. It does, however, seem to have a less dramatic effect on the senior male I work with.

As for other people in the office:

Older women who sit near me ~50 hair flip a lot. One, an attractive brunette, is displaying very clear signs of attraction in her conversation initiation and body language, and makes trivial excuses to call me over to her desk (e.g. to look at a new google logo). This effect is greater when I wear Evolve alone rather than in combo.

Other women in their mid 30s to mid 40s also show signs of attraction and fidgetting when I'm around - although it's unclear whether Evolve alone, or Evolve + Scent of Eros is more effective at this.

Younger women in their twenties have mixed reactions. Which vary from coy attraction, to an uncertain and ambiguous mix of some attraction signals, some shyness, and some outright avoidance. As of yet, I'm unclear on the difference between the mixes - although I'm inclined to think I get better reactions with Evolve + Scent of Eros . Nevertheless, in both cases, I get better reactions from the older crowd than the younger one.

As for the men, the effect seems to vary by seniority and where they fit on the alpha-beta scale. The more senior and the more alpha males react well with Evolve solo (treating me with respect, being very talkative), however, the younger and more beta males are more talkative when I wear Evolve + Scent of Eros .

Overall, I think Evolve is a good product for the workplace and I recommend others give it a spin.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015 5:17 PM by Ancillian.)
09-23-2015 5:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, seekingnirvana, XyzN, LoveInSpain, Interstellar, right_mr

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
140 thanks in 70 posts

RE: Evolve is a good product for the workplace
10-02-2015 4:44 AM

Anyone else given this a try in the workplace? This remains my standard work product and I continue to be pleased with the results.
10-02-2015 4:44 AM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 46 posts

10-03-2015 10:26 AM

I have used this product at work but never alone. I use AI but I much prefer this at work with p-96 30 mcg. My p-96 has 15mcg per spray and I use and it's very welcoming even to co-op students between between 19-22 as well as the older females. Once p-96 burns off usually around the 3-4 hour mark then it becomes intimidating and the younger females stay away unless you have built a good rapport with them. Androstadienone works well with it as well and I use around 50 to 75mcg depending on how much comfort I am trying to create. If you can stay calm, talk to the females casually with out flirting, you'll find that the keep coming around looking at you trying to have conversation. The rest is really up to you but I say one drop of this product is enough. I have gotten good responses from females at work with this. Some have invited me out for lunch or drinks after work. Keep in mind I am married but they felt safe and comfortable enough to invite me out for drinks alone. I think me playing it calm and talking to them normal like a I would anyone else definitely helps with the blend. This product with some Androstadienone or p-96 is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
10-03-2015 10:26 AM
Thanks given by Ancillian
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
140 thanks in 70 posts

10-03-2015 10:35 AM

I actually gave Evolve a run with P96 at work earlier this week myself - 1 full-sized spray of Evolve coupled with 30mcg of P96.

Personally I didn't observe any improvement over and above Evolve alone - if anything I thought there was a slight detriment in terms of the respect I was getting. However, I only tried it for one day, which isn't enough to be conclusive - also I had limited interaction with younger women.
10-03-2015 10:35 AM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 46 posts

10-03-2015 10:45 AM

That would make sense that you lost the respect or fear that the none would generate. Personally I feel it is a good trade off if the end result is to get them comfortable with you. Try it out some more and I also suggest re-apply p-96 after 4 hours. It helps that I am socially savvy but in my experience at work evolve alone scares the younger one away and some older females can appear very nervous if I am a walking really fast and not smiling. Good luck with your testing

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
10-03-2015 10:45 AM

Share This Thread