Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evolve XS -- spray
junglejuice
Longtime Lurker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 31 posts

RE: Evolve XS -- spray
12-13-2015 12:04 PM

If anyone wants to sell/trade their evolve... let me know..

A long time fan of androtics since 08.. Why didn't I start using other vendors sooner?
Profile:Mid 20s Targets: Mostly 20-26 caucasians
Tested&Experienced: TUTH, Ammo, Ammo Summer, A314 v23(2009)& v32, IJ, IH, IO, IS, CTTM, MX297, P74, P83, P100, Glace, A-1(LS), NA
Actively Testing: Atlas, Core, M3X, AM, TAC, P86, P93, P75, P106, Wolf
Own,Not Experienced: NPA, Cohesion, DP, Misprint, and a bunch of no name putatives
Favorites: TUTH, A314(old), IJ, IH, IS, MX297, P83, NA
Wish list: L2kv1, Meo-Est
12-13-2015 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
658 thanks in 294 posts

01-11-2016 2:04 PM

I looked for the Lay Report thread but couldn't find it. So I'm going to put it here instead.

At about 3:45pm in the afternoon on Saturday I sprayed 1 spray of evolve to the top of my bald head. I also used a gel pack of Scent of Eros. It's kind of hard to know exactly how much Scent of Eros I used as when my order arrived, several of the gel packs had popped open. My best attempt at a guess is somewhere between 1/2 to 3/4 of a gel pack was what I used. Probably closer to 3/4 of a gel pack.

You've got to love when the random lay comes out of nowhere!

End of season Fantasy football meeting for rules and payouts, etc. Only a few of us show up. One guy even brings his girlfriend (that's fucking clueless behavior, isn't it!?). Anyway after a while his girlfriend says that her friend is coming in a bit and that I've met her at my buddy's house.

A while after she got there the two girls go to the bathroom together. They had gone individually a couple times, but first time together. Talk slowly switched to focus on what we're doing after/next. As I have to pull teeth to get anybody to do ANYTHING in the Winter, I tell them I'm in.

I could tell something was up, but played along. We go to the friend's house to have drinks which is out of the way to where we were going to end up. Then it is suggested that we all ride together in my buddy's car (which obviously leaves my car and the girl's house).. I get it at this point and I am feeling the green light all the way even though it was unspoken. To play along I act like I don't have a clue. We go out, my buddy and his girlfriend get into a fight (it was a legit fight) and they leave. Now it's me and the friend. We decide to stay and have fun. Finally on the dance floor I grab her and start making out. Good kisser too!

We Uber back to her house and lollygag around listening to music until 5am. I tell her I need a nap before I drive home. She asks if I want to come up (to her room). I say of course. I actually fell asleep for about 15 mins until I woke up and started playing with her tits to warm her up before making my way to her pussy. Go time!

So all this happened 13.5 hrs after application.
01-11-2016 2:04 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, V-nice, Starzjk, Nicksw, MMM, SeekingSuccess, islandguy, DssMaster, Ex Machina
Shyguy1337
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 316
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

07-13-2016 3:06 AM

I am posting my evolve sample spray review here.

Been using this stuff a few times now from sample bottle. I use 2 sample sprays which equals 1 regular. I've only tested it around 2-7 hours after dosage around people, so I haven't gotten to the long term sexual time frame everyone speaks about. I have been using 1 regular size spray of bliss with this now, since I feel comfortable enough to combo now and bliss just removes at least 70% of my social anxiety.

The self effects are subtler in the beginning with slightly more confidence. I can get fairly intense later though on in a group setting if talking about certain topics.

This is my bliss/evolve story. I met a girl outside an event we were both going to. She said she would wait for me to use the restroom cause she didn't want to go to the group alone. The opening conversations were going great and she was smiling and making eye contact. As we walked towards the group I was feeling really confident. I felt like I should put my hand on her shoulder or back as we were walking side by side and talking, but I didn't pull the trigger. I wonder if anyone else would have tried this in my situation. I was scared since I just met her, but I felt such an amazing vibe flowing from her that I felt like I was a total dumbass for not trying. I also didn't introduce her to everyone, which is something that I should have formally done to impress her. I was thinking logically she would do it later anyway and forget how important that introduction is to girls. She ended up leaving before I got to say more since she sat too far away.Cry

I thought I was going to be stuck with no available girls in my vicinity, but then 10 minutes after I get there this amazing girl just pops in like an unexpected angel falling from heaven.droolI made just enough room to get her close to me. She had some brains to backup her looks and that made the conversation that much easier. Things were going great at the beginning. Later on I did notice her leg was crossed over with her foot pointing the opposite direction of me. That is a sign of body language that she is more interested in that direction, but it was the only negative body language sign I noticed. I will admit I am not a body language expert so I might be overthinking that one, since everything else was going great.

I never asked her for her phone # and I felt stupid for that since I had a perfect time to do it when we were talking right before she left.stupid

My evolve sample sprayer actually broke and I am not sure how to extract the liquid now. Suggestions would be welcome. I may end up having to put it in another spray bottle like my glasses lense cleaner.
07-13-2016 3:06 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
658 thanks in 294 posts

07-16-2016 8:34 AM

I actually keep any empty bottles that I have used up just in case something like this happens. Transfer to another bottle if you have one. In fact, I just found a very old empty small dropper bottle from an an old Alter Ego from YEARS past. I may give it a good cleaning and transfer some NA into it. I have the roll on and kind of wished I had a dropper bottle instead. It just gives you more accurate doseage feedback.
07-16-2016 8:34 AM

Share This Thread