Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Evolve + P96 = Solid Hitter
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
549 thanks in 259 posts

Evolve + P96 = Solid Hitter
03-03-2014 1:52 PM

For the past 2 weeks I tested Evolve and have received really good results when I paired it with a social. I got this in FXS and I think we can all agree the scent is refreshing and perfect for summer use.

Basically I tested solo for about a week and I did received hit, generally respect from dudes and from the ladies nothing hard hitting or in your face. I would categorize Evolve as more of a “Hmmmm, he seems interesting?” kind of mone. Unlike NP.A which puts off “Damn, who the fuck is that sexy guy?” mone vibe. Solo testing, I found Evolve to be very subtle but always positive.

All my hits came from the gym, my work office is not an ideal testing ground. My boss feels it’s necessary to have the air on super cold so diffusion is hindered…no biggie after work I hit the gym get my body temp up quick.

Evolve solo good but nothing that I felt or saw as in your face. After a week I decided to go with adding some socials to it and see what happens.

Evolve + Core is a great combo received a lot of looks from the ladies. Definite attraction combo here….Core is a great social, combined with Evolve really gives it that social / sexy feel all in one.

Evolve + Glace is also a winner but more in the friendly vibe, NOT friend zone by any means. For me (and most of us) Glace just makes those around you more friendly and chatty.

Evolve + P96 – was the combo that had chicks approaching me. P96 made this puppy pop with girls opening me up. Case in point: I rocked this combo at the gym this past Friday. All the girls where super friendly towards me when my trainers girl (23yrs and a smoking hot fitness model) walking up to me specifically asking me what I was wearing. She walked right up to me and took 3 big wiffs of my neck and smiled.

I also had another 3 gals whom I don’t know at all just glare at me. A couple of others whom I don’t really interact with commented on my trim physique and tattoo.

Keep in mind, the scent dies down quickly with FXS and the P96 wasn’t that noticeable, for sure as shit I know her nose caught on to the mone sig and not what I was “wearing”.

Conclusion: Well it took me a while to really figure out Evolve, a very subtle mone blend by itself. I just found that adding a social to it, the fireworks started to pop.

The Dude abides...
03-03-2014 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, scorpio69, Panikos, islandguy, D_Darko, whisper, Mars82, xxprojectalicexx, DWR, 20 Franc, mackie72, bmm

V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 648
Thanks received:
683 thanks in 300 posts

RE: Evolve + P96 = Solid Hitter
03-03-2014 2:14 PM

Nice report Andromun! I find Evolve wonderful in bedroom! Haven't really comboed it since the ACE pack.

Do you find that Evolve "evolves" well in these combos and gets even better, as the heavy sexual side kicks in?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-03-2014 2:14 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 986
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 75 posts

03-03-2014 2:51 PM

Great report Andromun,

if I'm not mistaken P96 is a slow hitter. With the Evolve+ P96 combo how much of each were you wearing? Do you have Evolve spray or oil? Thanks

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 3:13 PM by scorpio69.)
03-03-2014 2:51 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2347
Thanks received:
1227 thanks in 641 posts

03-03-2014 3:15 PM

(03-03-2014 2:51 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Great report Andromun,

if I'm not mistaken P96 is a slow hitter. With the Evolve+ P96 combo how much of each were you wearing? Do you have Evolve spray or oil? Thanks

Application points, and the mcgs of P96, too, please.
03-03-2014 3:15 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
549 thanks in 259 posts

03-03-2014 3:48 PM

Hello dudes,

As far as app points - all to the neck. The dosage was 2 sprays of Evolve and 30 mcg of P96. Never used the oil version, I have enough of the spray to last me a while.

As far as Evolve, changing or evolving over time...no I didn't really notice that change at all.

I think my favorite thing about Evolve is that it supposed to have a good amount of Androstenone but guys weren't challenging me....in fact they were all cool. It must be that Steve adds the a & b nols to counter any bullshit. On top of that I've been wearing Evolve throughout the day with no problems.

Anyone else with similar results to mine?

The Dude abides...
03-03-2014 3:48 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, MMM

V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 648
Thanks received:
683 thanks in 300 posts

03-03-2014 4:05 PM

(03-03-2014 3:48 PM)andromun Wrote:  Hello dudes,

As far as app points - all to the neck. The dosage was 2 sprays of Evolve and 30 mcg of P96. Never used the oil version, I have enough of the spray to last me a while.

As far as Evolve, changing or evolving over time...no I didn't really notice that change at all.

I think my favorite thing about Evolve is that it supposed to have a good amount of Androstenone but guys weren't challenging me....in fact they were all cool. It must be that Steve adds the a & b nols to counter any bullshit. On top of that I've been wearing Evolve throughout the day with no problems.

Yes, SteveO is a master at balancing mones so to avoid the negative affects of mones. Evolve is balanced effectively!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-03-2014 4:05 PM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 54 posts

03-03-2014 7:17 PM

Evolve is my favorite product from PheromoneXSGive rose
I think that Evolve in oil form works better for me

You may also like:
Evolve (oil/spray)+ Taboo Kiss3
Evolve (oil/spray)+ XiSt Sun bespectacled
Evolve (oil/spray)+ Cohesion (oil/spray) Air kiss

Evolve (oil/spray)+ LIIK v.2 (may be too strong for some people) Heat

Evolve (oil/spray)+ XS119A (P-Bomb) ------UnknwDownloadBomb ---- I have seen positive reactions from girls, so I try to find out what the perfect dosage for me is....Man in loveKiss2
03-03-2014 7:17 PM
Thanks given by islandguy, MMM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
549 thanks in 259 posts

03-03-2014 9:45 PM

@ V-nice - you are spot on about Steve and he abilities to balance out his concoctions. He does have some serious skills.

Interesting combos you have there Panikos. Funny thing is I have xist, cohesion and taboo but yet to pair it with Evolve. Well, I guess I got some more combos to play with P

The Dude abides...
03-03-2014 9:45 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 291 posts

03-04-2014 3:53 AM

(03-03-2014 3:48 PM)andromun Wrote:  Hello dudes,

I have got to give this a try, sounds interesting, p96 for me always made women more comfortable in showing heavy signs of attraction, so no wonder this works well.

On a side note Steve adds a small amount of est to evolve to counteract male aggression.
03-04-2014 3:53 AM
Thanks given by V-nice

xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 34 posts

03-10-2014 1:22 AM

I would like to get my hands on p96, but it's so scarce. But at least I have Core so I'll ordered a bottle of Evolve to test out with that and maybe wolf.
03-10-2014 1:22 AM

Share This Thread