Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve Oil Experiment...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

Tongue Evolve Oil Experiment...
05-23-2013 10:05 PM

Okay. First, I have to say that I wouldn't try this at home unless you are willing to risk wasting a lot of product.

Second, I have to say that this worked better than I could have hoped. I took a bottle of Dirty English type cologne oil (from ) and replaced 3ml oil with a bottle of Evolve oil in the same roller top bottle the cologne oil came in. Shook well every day for 2 weeks and then decided to give it a try today.

The reason I chose Dirty English to combine it with is because it happens to be my fiancé's favorite scent (Burberry London is a close 2nd). Also, Dirty English is not a scent for the weak. It will cover just about any phero stench you can imagine (yes, even Ascend with copulins!)

I chose the Evolve oil because I happen love the effects from it. Evolve works like a sexed up version of XiSt (both get you where you want to go, however). XiSt for me is more of a relaxed, disinhibited vibe where Evolve is more of a bonding sex juju vibe.

I wore this out and about with my lady and I swear it hit her twice as hard as when I wear unscented Evolve oil and cover it with Dirty English. I've experienced this before and this is what precipitated my experiment. My conclusion: If you can get your Pheromones scented or find a way to add your own, do it. They seem to be more effective with a different scent to help carry the Pheromones. It works better to have both Pheromones and scent in the same bottle than to have them combined on the skin.

I CAN'T WAIT to try this on a night out. Date night and Evolve. Two great things that go great together.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-23-2013 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ZB pmones, phertest, paradigmshift, CanadianGuy45, scorpio69, KIMBA, wiserd, Mars82, DWR, NikkiReloaded

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
795 thanks in 337 posts

RE: Evolve Oil Experiment...
05-25-2013 12:29 PM

I have gotten the hit aswell with this mone. Check out my thread for detailsOk
05-25-2013 12:29 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

05-25-2013 12:55 PM

I was a huge fan of Steve's ICM mixes back at AD and this is awesome stuff for date night. Gonna wear my Evolve/Dirty English oil tonight as a matter of fact.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-25-2013 12:55 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

05-26-2013 9:42 AM

I continue to LOVE Evolve in oil form. It is a sexy beast but it also has a lot of great bonding qualities. I wore this out for date night last night and not only was my Beauty very attentive, sweet and affectionate but I got the best service wherever we would go. Waitresses seemed to want to hover around me and even random people would start conversations with me.

My Beauty always tells me how much she loves me MUCH more often and is always very affectionate. She isn't normally like this, especially with 'girl week' approaching. There is a lot of androstenone in Evolve but it appears to be very well buffered because I have never had a problem wearing it around her. I tend to think of this as the sexier big brother of XiSt (another product I'd LOVE to see in an oil base).

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 9:43 AM by Snoopyace.)
05-26-2013 9:42 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, Mars82
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

05-27-2013 3:52 PM

I do something like this myself Snoopy. I take the Oil, measure out how much cologne per drop of oil I use, and mix them into a 10ML/30ML/To-Go. I also add essential Oils to the Cologne in order to change the scent of the cologne (I prefer something Unique, and adding, lets say, coconut, to 1 Million is different). I shake like a mother for a few days then use it. It works incredibly well. It also takes into account that at times, I dont really need to use a full drop of some products, like Ascend for example.

Great stuff.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-27-2013 3:52 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Mars82

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

05-27-2013 4:52 PM

That is a great idea! Good way to make a scent that other people may be wearing and making it your own.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 4:53 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-27-2013 4:52 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

05-27-2013 5:22 PM

It is something I picked up from my AD days. I would take a few drops of A314 and add it to Ammo, and boom, I had an actual all in one product. It worked both ways because people eventually caught on to Game, Neroli and Akuto scents, so I had to mix it up some how.

I have great success doing this with singles to blends, as well as kicking up a product or rounding it out.

AV, for example, is mixed with two versions of Glace and Dienone as well as a bit of essential Oil.

But, it is something I have wasted a bit of product doing and realized that you must fully know how much product you use in order to make it work.

Adding, Ascend Oil for example, to another XS product which is a spray (Glycol - Alcohol blend), I need to know how many portions of a drop per spray I use, then ratio out how much extra essential oil and cologne/alcohol I want per spray. If is a taxing process, but you get great results.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-27-2013 5:22 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

05-28-2013 2:38 PM

One thing I really like about Evolve is how versatile it is. 'Girl Week' is upon the household and I can still wear Evolve Oil. It is always very calming and she is very attentive and happy when I wear this.
One thing I really like about Evolve is how versatile it is. 'Girl Week' is upon the household and I can still wear Evolve Oil. It is always very calming and she is very attentive and happy when I wear this.

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 2:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-28-2013 2:38 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, paradigmshift, lifeisgood7, CanadianGuy45, Mars82, alphavitea
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
603 thanks in 291 posts

05-29-2013 1:12 PM

(05-28-2013 2:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  One thing I really like about Evolve is how versatile it is. 'Girl Week' is upon the household and I can still wear Evolve Oil. It is always very calming and she is very attentive and happy when I wear this.

Hi snoopy, in your honest opinion, do you find evolve that sexual? It just seems really tame to me, don't get me wrong its a fantastic product for general attraction, but for something that has 20mcg of none per spray, I was expecting more oomph.
05-29-2013 1:12 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 818 posts

05-29-2013 5:27 PM

(05-29-2013 1:12 PM)Blade Wrote:  Hi snoopy, in your honest opinion, do you find evolve that sexual? It just seems really tame to me, don't get me wrong its a fantastic product for general attraction, but for something that has 20mcg of none per spray, I was expecting more oomph.

At least with the women I interact with it is. It isn't as in your face as Nude Alpha or Aqua Vitae but I've been propositioned more than once by women who I really don't think would have if I hadn't been wearing this. I am totally the center of attention (I'm in a long term relationship and around my lady it almost always leads to a happy ending for the night).

Even when I'm out alone I have women stalking me all night. I'm the funny, goofy guy that women dig because I make them laugh. Evolve turns that into a guy that they want to take home because I'm also turning them on.

This can be good for one night stands but it REALLY stands out on date night. Wear Evolve on a date and she will likely be VERY into you very quickly (unless she thinks you are a jerk or have no social skills, that is.)

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 7:21 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-29-2013 5:27 PM
Thanks given by Blade, paradigmshift

Share This Thread