Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Evolve Mentally - Build Harems - Rise Financially !
Saber
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Star Evolve Mentally - Build Harems - Rise Financially !
07-04-2017 11:50 PM

Hi everybody. Let me introduce myself, devoid of any false modesty or shame.

As the wish is what gives the mone its purpose, my wish is to live rich, sexually satisfied and happy.

Wolf = Allow yourself to be the smartest guy at work, but still command respect instead of jealousy. Let yourself be nice and pacific, but always keep standing in all circumstances, without being attacked.

Bad Wolf = Accepting your true nature as an alpha, using anger and lust efficiently. Attract women massively like an Edward Cullen, make lots of male friends, and scare the **** out of foes.

Nude Alpha = Imprinting = Keeping STD's at bay, and keep Long Term Relationship HBB10's close.
(No matter how many. If one does not accept the "Royal Harem" contract, it's her decision. Just state your intentions clearly, and let her either submit or be gone.)

Overdose = Just having a good time.

So far, I'm glad to enter this community, and given my current long term objectives, have a lot of bread on the plank, pardon my french.

Please, let me know who you are.

Cheers !
07-04-2017 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve Mentally - Build Harems - Rise Financially !
07-05-2017 11:56 AM

Good analogy of those mones, especially bad wolf and Nude alpha.

I'm here to take charge of my life by getting the advantage nobody believes can exists.

Welcome aboard!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-05-2017 11:56 AM
Saber
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Evolve Mentally - Build Harems - Rise Financially !
07-05-2017 9:39 PM

I ordered Wolf 3 days ago with bitcoins, hopefully the Garry I talked to is the real one . . . [email protected] . . . anyone ?

Anyways, up to the main topic.
Here's the first step to take charge of my life, possibly starting by ordering Bad Wolf.

I have a 6 months window to stay home unconditionally, witch is golden for whoever must face no enemy except their own subconscious and physiology, without endangering themselves socially.

Bad Wolf adaptation strategy:
- Apply once a day, stay isolated and face self effects till absolute comfort is reached. After, once going out there with people, just smile and be bold no mater what.

Possible complications:

1 - True adaptation to Bad Wolf would require improving gaming skills, to make people comfortable and cooperative. Such ability would not be achievable while being secluded at home, witch would imply that the main struggle with Bad Wolf is not psychological, but rather social.

(The contrary would be to say that Bad Wolf does not require any game skills, but rather giant balls to stay true to whatever feelings you got, be it lust, anger, or the urge to get past the queue and the doorman. This, I could do without dropping a sweat.)

2 - Positive self effects, such as the urge to get out there and do stuff, will fade away if not acted upon, dragging down all other effects at the same time. Such impulsive need, along with anger and nervousness, would only resume once in social context, witch would imply that psychological adaptation to Bad Wolf would first require being put in a social context.

(The contrary would be to say that once your get past nervousness and extreme anger towards any bad memory, and start recognizing the pheromone signature as your own, and the bad effects fade away, this part of the adaptation process is complete, and would not require to be done again, should you stop wearing Bad Wolf for months to come.)

Doctors, what is your recommendation ?
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 10:15 PM by Saber.)
07-05-2017 9:39 PM

Share This Thread