Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve + Glace + AV = Great 1st date!
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
864 thanks in 382 posts

Evolve + Glace + AV = Great 1st date!
01-19-2014 6:13 PM

It’s no secret I use Match to meet up with women, its easy, fun and I like it. I got a wink from a redhead so I email back and after a nice chit chat on the phone we agree to meet up Saturday for lunch.

I decided to go with Evolve (1 on the neck) + AV (2 drops behind the ears) + Glace fb (4 sprays on my forearms). I wanted to make a good first impression so I wanted to use a mix with that ‘wow’ factor.

Since the only pics I saw of her where online I didn’t really have a clue as to what her body was like or a really good up & close face pic. Sure I took a chance but fuck it. Walking to the restaurant / bar I had no clue what to expect, I then see a good looking fit, petite girl with a NICE RACK! Tongue

“Oh hell yes”, is what I’m thinking and she gets up to hug me (I make sure her nose is on the side with the AV and Evolve app points).

We sit down and we start chatting, I mostly ask her open ended questions. We talk about the holidays, travel, tattoos, everything. I crack several jokes and make her laugh and she smiling the whole time. The whole 90 min we were talking and there were no awkward silences. We both are having a great time and I think that Glace really helped the conversation flow. I didn’t have to struggle through shit and the AV & Evolve I felt kept her interested and what I was about and had to say.

After we eat she has to take off to her Dad’s b-day dinner party – no big deal. I walk her to her car another big hug, longer this time (didn't go for the kiss didn’t want to creep her out).

As a rule I will text the girl later that night, “hey I had a good time, need to meet up again”. Before I got home, she texted me that message Mrgreen

I’m 100% positive this combo left a positive imprint with this girl. Now I’m setting up date #2, this time I’m going for more of the sexual vibe / flirty vibe Twisted.

Man I love mones!!!

The Dude abides...
01-19-2014 6:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by scorpio69, TP2000, CockedLockedandRTR, Pheroman, ZB pmones, meme371, maeve

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 236 posts

RE: Evolve + Glace + AV = Great 1st date!
01-20-2014 10:12 AM

Nice!

I feel like Wolf would possibly be much better on a first internet/blind date. I think it's more of a "Amazing Guy" mone. Glace is a no brainer, since it would make her feel comfortable and happy to talk and open up.

I would probably use Wolf, a few drops of New Pheromone Additive and Glace for this date.
01-20-2014 10:12 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
864 thanks in 382 posts

01-21-2014 3:48 PM

Funny you mention Wolf, I thought about using it for that alpha kick but I went with the evolve / av / glace mix. Really was a winner for me.

The Dude abides...
01-21-2014 3:48 PM
Thanks given by xtraspecial
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 236 posts

01-22-2014 11:49 AM

I would consider a real Alpha product something like A314, or Ascend. Creating an image of a really dominating, in charge guy. The LAL Alpha's all make you seem like the most amazing man in the world. (Wolf, OD, NA) AV for me is not sexual at all, but simply just attractive. Although Wolf and OD always make me look much better. I receive many more "good looking" compliments with them, than with AV. AV does make me attractive, and also works as a very good social around others. People love getting into deep conversations with me, and just don't want to stop talking.

I regularly use Wolf and a drop or 2 of New Pheromone Additive with very good results. I think it gives off an "AMAZING GUY"/He's turns me on like a switch vibe.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 11:50 AM by xtraspecial.)
01-22-2014 11:49 AM

Share This Thread