Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Essence of Woman discontinued?
pherousername
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Essence of Woman discontinued?
01-04-2019 3:29 PM

I usually get my Essence of Woman (the legendary 100% cops formula) from Amazon, but they have been "out of stock" for a long time. I checked Love-Scent, and they are also out of stock.

Did they stop making this stuff? I couldn't find any contact info for "Stone Labs" (the company who makes it, according to Amazon).

Would be a shame if we can't get it anymore... It was the only product that really mimicked the raw pungent/sweaty smell of a healthy ovulating vagina (to be combined with cover scents obviously).

Anyone have any info?
01-04-2019 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Essence of Woman discontinued?
01-04-2019 4:28 PM

(01-04-2019 3:29 PM)pherousername Wrote:  I usually get my Essence of Woman (the legendary 100% cops formula) from Amazon, but they have been "out of stock" for a long time. I checked Love-Scent, and they are also out of stock.

Did they stop making this stuff? I couldn't find any contact info for "Stone Labs" (the company who makes it, according to Amazon).

Would be a shame if we can't get it anymore... It was the only product that really mimicked the raw pungent/sweaty smell of a healthy ovulating vagina (to be combined with cover scents obviously).

Anyone have any info?

LPMP has it in stock.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 4:32 PM by WiggleWasser.)
01-04-2019 4:28 PM
pherousername
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2019 4:40 PM

Unfortunately I only see the 'oil based' Essence of Woman . I remember ordering that years ago, and was pretty disappointed (it didn't have the same scent when dried).

I am really only looking for the original (non diluted) Essence of Women...
01-04-2019 4:40 PM
pherousername
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2019 4:05 PM

So the pheromone community seems to be pretty small, does anyone know anything about "Stone Labs"? I did a search and just can't find any info on them (website or email).

I would love to ask them if they are discontinuing the product or are just running into manufacturing delays...
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 4:06 PM by pherousername.)
01-11-2019 4:05 PM

Share This Thread