Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escentric Molecules - have you tried them?
Lain
:)

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 18 posts

Escentric Molecules - have you tried them?
07-10-2011 7:32 AM

Hi all!

Today I was at a local perfume shop and discovered a new brand, Escentric Molecules. A consultant have told me about this line with obvious excitement, so I started looking for info in the Internet. People post really different opinions. Someone loves it, someone hates, and a lot of people don't feel the scent at all. The designer of perfume claims that this line of moleculas has pheromone-like effect, but I've never seen any mention about it on this site. Confused

Sooooooooooo.... I'm puzzled.
I have Molecule 02 on blotter. Sometimes I sniff this paper and... I dunnooo... It's fresh and simple, but puzzling. Something is lurking on the edge of my senses and I have kind of irritating feeling that some part of scent is hidden from me. Strange, huh? :blank:

----

I've found some general information about their six fragrances/moleculas (they have only 6 at the moment).

Molecule 01 is 100% of Iso E Super,
Escentric 01 is Iso E Super (65%) + fragrance.

Molecule 02 is 100% of Ambroxan,
Escentric 02 - Ambroxan with Muscone.

Molecule 03 is Vetiveryle Acetate (100%),
Escentric 03 is Vetiveryle Acetate (65%) with other components.

----

What I wanna ask:

Do you use them?
If yes, which one and does it have "pheromone-like effect"?
Do you think that they're attractive scents?

Thank you! ;)

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 7:33 AM by Lain.)
07-10-2011 7:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

RE: Escentric Molecules - have you tried them?
07-10-2011 7:54 AM

Wow ... Lain that's amazing ..

i remember reading a thread over at Androtics discussing Iso E Super !

it's reported to have Pheromonal effects !

gimme time to dig for it !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-10-2011 7:54 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

07-10-2011 7:57 AM

Here is it ... i've know i've stored the link ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-10-2011 7:57 AM
Thanks given by Lain, paradigmshift
Lain

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 18 posts

07-11-2011 2:19 PM

Okkkk... I decided to be a guinea pig.
I spread one big drop of Primal Instinct between my wrist and went to the shop. On the left wrist I sprayed M01 (Molecule 01) from a tester, on the right - E01 (Escentric 01). Then I talked to a girl-consultant for a while. Then, out of the blue, she offered me to issue a discount card with the biggest discount (25%). And she did it! Now I have their vip discount card, which is issued when you spend in their shop more then $4000. I bought here once something small, maybe for 120$ and had a card with only 5% off. So her offer seems strange. Even if it was kind of marketing promotion, I liked it ;)

Then I had to go to work.

Asked a friend-coworker about the scent. He did not feel it.
As for me, M01 was invisible after application, but then the scent showed himself.
E01 was brighter than M01 during the first 2 hours after spraying, but then it faded.
About scents: M01 = E01 if we talk about scent (okay, I'm not a professional nose, maybe they're different, but not for me). I noted that the scent is sweetish + woody. Not fresh at all. It was not too bad, but subconsciously irritating.
Nobody said anything about the scent. No compliments.

About hits: more than I expected to get with only one drop of PI.
At work:
nice chat with three guys in the corporate canteen.
One of them started to tell me about his impression when he met me first time.
In the attitide of the second one was nothing special.
But (!!!) but the third one tried to keep himself as far as possible from me! It was noticable and unusual. I asked him if I seem dangerous Big Grin, and the answer was veeeeery long. I caught only idea that by some reason he wanted to sit in front of me, not next to me. Confused At least he changed his pose.

Then I worked, worked... I did more than usual, was very concentrated in spite of the fact I had sex pheromones on me. They usually affect me too. ;)

To sum up my time at work, I cannot say that I actually had HITS. More precisely, I had strange attitude from colleagues and myself.

In the evening: I WASHED HANDS (so I'm not sure that I still had some mones on me) and went to the shop again, because I wanted to pick up a birthday present. To make a long story short, I've found two NEW female friends (actually, they found me and followed everywhere Big Grin). We have not seen each other before, but we spend about two hours at shop, then two hours at a caffee. Like old friends. One of them drived me home and insistently asked me to call her. She said a lot of times about my sense of humor and that she has never met someone more funny and interesting (really? poor girl). I wish I had similar hits from guys (if they are hot Big Grin).

This story will be without conclusion, because I'm falling asleep. Sleepy
In one word: STRANGE.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 2:29 PM by Lain.)
07-11-2011 2:19 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pagodeiro, JohnnyHard, ohhmygod, Rattlesnake, paradigmshift, Fly So Hi, SeriousSmile
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

07-11-2011 6:56 PM

I've experimenter quite a bit with ISO E Super after seeing tacitus mention it on a thread. Escentrics makes a mint selling that stuff because it can be bought from perfumery supply companies for pennies.
It's got a peppery ozonic cool scent that lasts a really long time. it's there...and then its not. Heat does amp it quite a bit. Not sure if it's always there or if it makes you amnesic (whatever the term is for not being able to smell something because of too much exposure).
I thought that I was on the path to phero-diffusion/sillage nirvana. But what i noticed - at least me - is that it seemed to cut down on the sillage range. It's like it creates a forcefield that keeps it a skin scent and also make the Pheromones stay close. Would love to see others reactions after testing.

Have not tested ambroxan to the same degree as Super E (seems much more subtle to me so I figured why?) but I will.
One thing is for sure with Ambroxan...It is a scent extender. A base of ambroxan (smells like faint cedar) then apply your cologne really makes the cologne last longer. For me at least it doubles GIT duration. How will this apply to Pheromones? We'll see. But my guess is that it will make them clingy.
07-11-2011 6:56 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, dbot, Lain

Lain

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 18 posts

07-11-2011 10:46 PM

Hi FUNNER Smile

Quote:Escentrics makes a mint selling that stuff because it can be bought from perfumery supply companies for pennies.
For sure Smile Guys at pherotalk discussed this idea (look at Pagodeiro link).
But for me a tester in the shop is an easier way to try it now Smile

Quote:It's got a peppery ozonic cool scent that lasts a really long time.
I'm jealous, because I really want this kind of scent Big Grin

Quote:it seemed to cut down on the sillage range. It's like it creates a forcefield that keeps it a skin scent and also make the Pheromones stay close.
Guys at one of Russian forums said that
- when you spray Iso E Super on a skin, then perfume, it amps perfume and increases sillage area
- when you spray perfume, than Iso E Super - it keeps perfume in a trap. You smell M01 and only hint of perfume.

So probably mones should be layered over M01. Scented mones, I think Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1 (imagine pure coprs layered with this thing)

07-11-2011 10:46 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

07-11-2011 11:16 PM

Im glad you like the Escentric Molecules, Lain Big Grin I got another one which has Iso E Super in it =) But I notice nothing.

Oh well, fragrance is gunna be just fragrance, or thats just how I want it to be :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I wonder the $120 bottle u bought is the one I suggested ? (top secret shhhh :laugh3::laugh3: )

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-11-2011 11:16 PM
Thanks given by Lain
Lain

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 18 posts

07-11-2011 11:56 PM

Hi ohh! ;)

Quote:Oh well, fragrance is gunna be just fragrance, or thats just how I want it to be
Yeah, you remind me that I want just fragrance, not a para-pheromone, para-fragrance. Big Grin
I'm just curious about evetything unusual Smile

Quote:I wonder the $120 bottle u bought is the one I suggested ?
It was 2-3 years ago, than I forgot about this shop Big Grin
You know, it's quite difficult to pick up a signature scent from the brand you suggested, because I like most of the fragrances I tried and there are THREE shelves of them! AAAA, I will be lost in a perfume shop next week!!! Big Grin

07-11-2011 11:56 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

07-12-2011 12:00 AM

I seriously want at least 5 bottles from them ... I dont believe in signature scent anyway Big Grin May be to some person, one fragrance might be my signature scent. But to myself, I dont have one Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-12-2011 12:00 AM

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 132 posts

08-15-2011 11:09 PM

Well after seeing some reviews of Escentric 01, I broke down and bought it. I am all about having an arsenal of fragrances, and even if it's mostly just Iso E Super, I've noticed that many of the asians I interact with care about lots of surface things. If I actually have a bottle of the stuff, it amplifies the respect I will get from them.

I can always make some DIY Molecule 01 later. ;) I'll also have the actual product to compare the scent level with (to figure roughly how much Iso E Super is needed for such a task.. then I can pass the info on!)

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
08-15-2011 11:09 PM
Thanks given by mengster

Share This Thread