Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escalating is so important
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Escalating is so important
03-07-2019 2:28 AM

Something I've personally realized lately is that just because a pheromone works very well for you, doesn't mean that it'll do ALL the work for you. Specifically, I'm talking about imprinting and fallout. I know there's products made for this, but I choose not to use them because excessive Androstadienone makes me feel sleepy and unmotivated. Regardless, I have certain products that I use that are BLATANTLY effective when girls are in my cloud. However, once they leave my cloud, it's like nothing really ever happened. I'll give you some examples:

1) TABOO- Consistently effective on college girls (I'm a student). I approached this cute brunette on campus with an amazing ass. She was receptive to me immediately. Strong eye contact, hair twirling, all smiles, overall just very happy. After a lengthy convo, I got her contact info. However, when I texted her later, I got no response. I saw her on campus again after that and re-approached her. Same effects as before. And again, when I texted her later, I got no response.

2) EVOLVE OIL- I had two girls that I met at a party asking me to go get food with them. They even offered to pay for my food! Mind you, they were complete strangers before this party. Met another girl at a friend's place. She asked me to walk her outside to her car. Things got really hot and heavy outside. She was stuck to me like glue and didn't wanna go home. There was another girl in my class that I worked on a project with. She got SUPER flirty with me and touched me alot. I got contact info from ALL of these girls and nothing really happened after that.

3) CORE- I go to the college bars with this stuff on and I get LOTS of attention. Random girls stop me to ask random questions or like twerk in front of me. Two girls wanted to makeout in front of me while I watched. Girls stand at the bar and eye-rape me with their stares. A girl stood on top of a table, pointed at me and yelled to me that it was her birthday. I had this blonde hottie with huge tits approach me to tell me that she knew me and pressed those glorious knockers against me with a hug.

That's when I realized that it's ESSENTIAL to escalate your interactions, otherwise you'll miss out on golden opportunities. You have to capitalize on the fact that a girl is "hypnotized" or "under the spell" of your mones. Because all of that can just disappear whenever they step out of your mone cloud. It's like starting a campfire. Mones help spark the flame, but you need to tend to that fire and keep throwing wood into it or it'll just go out.

Do you guys ever experience this? And do you always try to escalate your interactions with girls within your mone cloud who are clearly affected?
03-07-2019 2:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Escalating is so important
03-07-2019 3:05 AM

Two things happen to guy when they use pheromones. They put them on and forget about it, or two they put them on start watching for reaction. Because you start looking for reaction you are too much inside your head. So it turns into a missed opportunity.
03-07-2019 3:05 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-07-2019 3:46 AM

Yes, it is important.

No escalation = friendzone

You don't want to end up like .

Be a man. Don't be afraid to tease, flirt and escalate when given the signals. That's how you make your intentions clear with the girl.

Not all, but lots of guys put themselves in the FZ, because either they can't read signals from the girl, or they're scared of rejection or offending the girl and end up becoming her friend in hopes of developing a romantic relationship with her. But girls will use the fuck out of these guys. These guys voluntarily give everything and get little or nothing in return, besides maybe anger and frustration.

Don't be the "nice guy." You don't need to be a "bad boy," either. No need to hide who you are. Just be confident and show your masculinity. If you lack confidence, then that's something you should work on. You have to learn to love yourself before loving others.
03-07-2019 3:46 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2019 5:06 AM

hahaha what you are describing is american girls in general, especially college girls.
i had very similar incidents way before i have discovered mones.

i think that you should try to escalate regardless to the mones.
phone numbers today are shit, good looking girls are so swarmed with messages from the phone, social media and tinder.
it makes them forget you in a second even if they thought you are the shit and also makes them lazy to go out couse they get all the validation while wearing pajamas at home.
03-07-2019 5:06 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2019 8:36 AM

(03-07-2019 2:28 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  Do you guys ever experience this? And do you always try to escalate your interactions with girls within your mone cloud who are clearly affected?

Thanks for your post, even though it states the obvious for every normal red blooded male. There's no shame in failures to escalate. The only shame is failing to learn from these mistakes and thus, repeating them over and over.

As to the question whether one should always escalate, I believe that it is a personal matter of discretion. Is the target worth it ? Pretty enough? Fun company? IF not, then I won't escalate. I don't have to be on every ride as I'm not that desperate.

Thanks for the brief write-ups/descriptions of the mixes that you specified. These are in line with they were designed to do...create a spotlight on the wearer and disinhibit/disarm the girl's defense mechanism. However, notice that many of these mixes can be deemed 'superficial'....that is escalation is required or else the window for action will CLOSE, but sadly you won't [pun intended] ! In contrast to these mixes, the imprinting mixes e.g., NA, Imprint etc. may leave a more lasting impression with the target(s)....where they actually may remember you and even, stalk you.

I do agree with the listmate above who described the modern day phenomenon of cellphones, social portals, tinder-like dating apps as being both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, it can streamline the process of meet-ups. On the other hand, it can also create distractions in targets (especially young ones whose attention span is already weak), tight competition from other males (targets constantly being wooed by the attention of others on dating apps) and a generally jaded and a spoiled attitude in youth today. The information age has made many things easier, but it has also created new challenges which one must be aware of and one must be willing to adapt/overcome.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 8:39 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
03-07-2019 8:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-07-2019 9:15 AM

Pheromones are not a magic potion that makes women come up to you and spread their legs; they are like man-makeup to help get you noticed.

While they will get you initially noticed, and help you to project a certain aura of personality above others around you; they can only help to open doors: you still must walk through the doors. Just because a woman is responding in a positive fashion during the initial meeting does not mean that you are imbuing her with the feelings she needs to take things to the next level. While you call it 'escalation' it really boils down to whether or not she's feeling what she needs to feel in order to allow you seduce her.

While pheromones create an initial sense of attraction, magnetism, or prestige and power; if you are not doing your part then as soon as you are out of sight, you are out of mind. Just because you just met a really cool lady does not necessarily mean that you want to take her into your boudoir and do the horizontal toucan dance with her: meeting ladies while wearing pheromones is more or less the same thing.

As you said, escalation is important. If you are getting a positive response, feeling the connection, and you just 'know' that she's into you during the moment; then give it a gentle nudge towards escalating. If she responds to that, then take it up another notch.

Pheromones are your man-makeup, your Spidey suit; the initial impression you'll give to others. What you do after that initial impression is made is what separates the drivers from the drive.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-07-2019 9:15 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-07-2019 9:37 AM

Are you looking to date (relationships) these girls?

Not sure why you would be using imprinting products to get laid.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-07-2019 9:37 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-07-2019 9:57 AM

(03-07-2019 2:28 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  Do you guys ever experience this?

More times than I would like to admit over the years.

I think this applies more to strangers than to people in your social circle. Even without mones if a woman who is a stranger wants you to escalate and you fail to escalate, you are done. Game over.

(03-07-2019 2:28 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  And do you always try to escalate your interactions with girls within your mone cloud who are clearly affected?

Not always but when I don't I always regret it.
03-07-2019 9:57 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-07-2019 10:57 AM

(03-07-2019 2:28 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  Do you guys ever experience this? And do you always try to escalate your interactions with girls within your mone cloud who are clearly affected?

Thanks, Metaltree, for reminding me that I spouted off, but didn't answer the question...

I have experienced interactions with women that seemed to be quite smitten in the moment, but later were a bit cold. I honestly never really put much thought into it. Not every woman on earth will be into me, and there isn't any product out there that will change reality. If she is, then excellent; I'll help her discover her infinite supply of orgasms. If she isn't, then fine as well; that doesn't mean anything negative about me, or her; she just isn't feeling that spark. I concentrate on having fun with the interactions and being 100% in the moment; as long as I'm true to myself I always have fun.

Honestly, I pick and choose whom I escalate with, and I'm pretty picky (as well as being in a somewhat unique life situation). As the converse to the above, if I'm not feeling it with her, then what is the point? From my point of view, just because I can do something does not necessitate that I actually do.

Now if all you're after is bedding some agreeable wench, then you should always escalate; as that is a pure volume game: the more ladies you try to seduce, the more likely you are to be successful, or at least learn successful mindsets and habits. If you're looking for something beyond the now, then I feel that you should escalate with ladies for fun, but only so far; reserving the big reveals for somebody that you are actually into.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-07-2019 10:57 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-07-2019 5:55 PM

(12-31-1969 7:25 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Honestly, I pick and choose whom I escalate with, and I'm pretty picky (as well as being in a somewhat unique life situation). As the converse to the above, if I'm not feeling it with her, then what is the point? From my point of view, just because I can do something does not necessitate that I actually do.

Now if all you're after is bedding some agreeable wench, then you should always escalate; as that is a pure volume game: the more ladies you try to seduce, the more likely you are to be successful, or at least learn successful mindsets and habits. If you're looking for something beyond the now, then I feel that you should escalate with ladies for fun, but only so far; reserving the big reveals for somebody that you are actually into.

In my experience, escalation doesn't equate to seduction. Escalation is what I do before I decide if I want to proceed to seducing her or not. During the escalation process, it's easier to pull back or fully retreat. Once the seduction process is underway, I always strive to see it through to the end.
But without escalation, there is no seduction, just friendzone. So escalate, escalate and escalate more. Then seduce those who pass your filters.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-07-2019 5:55 PM

Share This Thread