Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erox tests
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Erox tests
10-03-2011 11:38 AM

Huge thanks Sanjay for the testers! You have a really potent product - i think the mones content are fantastic! I may need more tweaking though hahaha

Some unimportant things:

1. LOVE the outer casing. I believe there will be nearly no incidence of leaks compared to the usual screw cap atomizers especially when you leave it in your jeans.

2. The name "Erox" kinda makes people ask what it is. Mmm... not so good if spotted and you are not planning to make conversation about it. My GF was staring at its name for the longest time.

3. Bigger atomizer = harder to fit into jeans (shouldn't be an issue)

So on to the Pheromones:

Application:

3x to throat

Initial impressions:

I'm not a huge fan of the scent (it's not unpleasant in any way) but it's not an issue because it dies down to a very very faint fragrance - all's good. Like ohhmygod mentioned, it does remind me of polo blue for some reason.

Self effects:

I received the tiniest bit of self effect, a momentary pick up in mood. I was actually still wondering how come the self effect wasn't stronger when i started noticing i was getting more and more irritated by my surroundings (pedestrian, transportation system, etc). I sent a text to DV and apparently he said these are classical symptoms of A1 OD. I've used A1 from Love Scent neat before but never had such problems. Doses at around 125 mcg only seemed to just dull me when i applied it in confined spaces. Anyway, this just seems to confirm for me that it is potent stuff!

Big hit of the day:

So being the ass of a bf i am, i decided to spend the best part of the afternoon watching cartoons rather than going out with her and her friends. I was suppose to meet her at a train station so she could pick me up and go off to have dinner with her family. Needless to say i was expecting her to be pissed. I swear i didn't plan the situation to test Erox lol.

Erox hits fast! A few minutes later she started to keep kissing and kissing me - usually she doesn't go past one - until i had to pry her away and asked her if she was feeling guilty about something lol. I asked her if she felt she suddenly loved me more (i ask this question whenever i test a new mix to see if the proverbial formula exists) but she replied she definitely felt more comfortable in my presence and asked if i had Pheromones on. I proceeded to show her the spray and told her i was feeling irritable (she didn't get the same effect).

Day 1 conclusion:

3 puffs was probably too strong for me. I didn't feel very social during the dinner. Erox seems to work really well on my gf though.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 11:39 AM by mengster.)
10-03-2011 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

RE: Erox tests
10-03-2011 12:11 PM

Awesome hits there on gf! Since you are susceptible to the A1, you might wanna try spraying it somewhere else further away from your nose. Seems like 3 is good with your gf but bad for you. Please keep testing, I love reading your reports! :yes3:

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
10-03-2011 12:11 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2011 12:21 PM

Good point about the application spot. I've grown so accustomed to spraying at the throat i have forgotten about the wrists or back of the neck lol.

Thanks DV!
10-03-2011 12:21 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-03-2011 12:29 PM

Great testing, Mengster!
10-03-2011 12:29 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-03-2011 12:41 PM

(10-03-2011 11:38 AM)mengster Wrote:  Huge thanks Sanjay for the testers! You have a really potent product - i think the mones content are fantastic! I may need more tweaking though hahaha

Big hit of the day:

So being the ass of a bf i am, i decided to spend the best part of the afternoon watching cartoons rather than going out with her and her friends. I was suppose to meet her at a train station so she could pick me up and go off to have dinner with her family. Needless to say i was expecting her to be pissed. I swear i didn't plan the situation to test Erox lol.

Erox hits fast! A few minutes later she started to keep kissing and kissing me - usually she doesn't go past one - until i had to pry her away and asked her if she was feeling guilty about something lol. I asked her if she felt she suddenly loved me more (i ask this question whenever i test a new mix to see if the proverbial formula exists) but she replied she definitely felt more comfortable in my presence and asked if i had Pheromones on. I proceeded to show her the spray and told her i was feeling irritable (she didn't get the same effect).

Day 1 conclusion:

3 puffs was probably too strong for me. I didn't feel very social during the dinner. Erox seems to work really well on my gf though.

I know I am the odd man out...but to me a girlfriend kissing her boyfriend is not a Hit.

I have to say though that there is somethng to this formula that women find attractive.
10-03-2011 12:41 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-03-2011 12:42 PM

Niiiiiiice report meng! Smile Repped Big Grin
10-03-2011 12:42 PM
crowdgather
Vendor

10-03-2011 7:27 PM

Great report- thank you!
10-03-2011 7:27 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2011 11:54 PM

Fully agreed paradox.

A few points for your consideration please:

1. I know her baseline behavior to normally stop at 1 peck on the lips unless she hasn't seen me in a while (she saw me in the morning)

2. She doesn't like it when I do unessential things like watching cartoons (she especially doesn't like this) because she is only in the country for about half the days in a month. She tolerates it but I can pick up the little signs of her unhappiness. I usually have to coax her a bit to get into a better mood.

Of course I cannot dismiss this as her possibly getting a really hot guy approaching her for her number or winning lottery or something as the reason for her unexplained good mood, but I think at least on my part, I was surprised by this. I'll test this further of course to ascertain that it wasnt a fluke. If it works as well as TL does on her, I'll keep a bottle of it with me at all times Big Grin
10-03-2011 11:54 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-04-2011 1:19 AM

"I know I am the odd man out...but to me a girlfriend kissing her boyfriend is not a Hit."

I second thatUmnik2 Paradox.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 1:20 AM by Papastitch022.)
10-04-2011 1:19 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

10-04-2011 5:10 AM

I agree that a gf kissing her bf is not a hit, but mengster said he had to pry his gf away, that is unusual and should be a pheromone hit IMO.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 5:10 AM by Deja Vu.)
10-04-2011 5:10 AM

Share This Thread