Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson!
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

RE: Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson!
01-13-2012 4:27 PM

Yeah now that I think about it probably so - I am a wumpus on the issue of mainstreaming - face on one side of the fence, wumpus on the other.
GGW is polarizing for sure.

(01-12-2012 10:25 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Partnering with a company like GGW would alienate a significant portion of Erox's target market group, imho.

I'll spray anything apparently...
01-13-2012 4:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

01-13-2012 7:07 PM

(01-13-2012 4:27 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Yeah now that I think about it probably so - I am a wumpus on the issue of mainstreaming - face on one side of the fence, wumpus on the other.
GGW is polarizing for sure.
Ah, well it's not like we'll have to worry about our secret weapons getting used like WMDs by everybody. Most people will not recognize the actual hits & dismiss pheromones altogether (my husband). I, too, have mixed emotions about pheromones going mainstream. There's the part of me that likes having the edge in social situations, then there's the part of me that is absolutely psyched about the social/relationship benefits for people that truly need them. My desire to see my fellow humans enjoy life to the fullest overrides my selfishness (generally), though. I gave my cousin a bottle of a pheromone amped perfume (from LP) & she was married within that year. After having two engagements that she had called off. I would love to see more people that have been unsuccessful in love have access to these tools(pheromones) at an affordable price. (Sorry for rambling, lol)
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 7:10 PM by Beccah.)
01-13-2012 7:07 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Rattlesnake
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4819
Thanks received:
3956 thanks in 1470 posts

01-13-2012 7:12 PM

OK, lets be pragmatic about this.
Millions of diets and diet books sold, yet the population on avg gets fatter.
Millions of get rich and wealth building books, yet the the wealth divide get bigger.
Education and info has never been more available, yet the young generation is even more manipulated by media.
Conclusion: Dead Horse

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-13-2012 7:12 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, NewAlpha, idontknow, Fly So Hi, CG_Jung
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

01-20-2012 11:00 AM

I think it will be a long time before the mainstream realizes how potent pheromones are. Right now at least those of us who are willing to be at the cutting edge can maintain an advantage.
01-20-2012 11:00 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

03-25-2012 5:26 PM

(01-20-2012 11:00 AM)crowdgather Wrote:  I think it will be a long time before the mainstream realizes how potent pheromones are. Right now at least those of us who are willing to be at the cutting edge can maintain an advantage.

I absolutely agree. There will always be the large percentage of naysayers among-st the general population who feel that pheromones are a hoax. Hell, I was skeptical yet decided to 'test the waters'. My first purchase was a mistake, yet through my own dedication (stubbornness) and research I found this forum and definitely have no regrets (I think possibly my wallet may not be happy with me). Pheromones have helped me in the aspect that, if nothing else, provide added confidence, and help me become a more out-going individual.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-25-2012 5:26 PM

Share This Thread