Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erox - Will Asians like corals?
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

RE: Erox - Will Asians like corals?
10-11-2011 8:48 AM

Interesting effects Deja, not been around asian girls when I tested Erox in higher doses. I wonder what the psychological reasons could be for them to act that way.
10-11-2011 8:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

10-11-2011 10:06 AM

I used around 10-20 sprays of Erox in one evening. I was with a Hungarian girl, that night. I'd say i peaked around 5-15 sprays sprays within one-two hours. There really was no overdose, except the girl seemed to get really confident. Not much attraction from other girls, but also no ghosting/exclusion. I guess they didn't attribute me to the Erox phero-sig. Or weren't with me long enough. Or i was too drunk, to get them attracted P
I feel like Erox is OD-safe, at least for non-Asians.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
10-11-2011 10:06 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

10-27-2011 11:00 PM

I'm new to the site but I have seen this Erox name quite a few times lately, are they still doing the sample testing?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
10-27-2011 11:00 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

10-28-2011 7:39 AM

(10-27-2011 11:00 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I'm new to the site but I have seen this Erox name quite a few times lately, are they still doing the sample testing?

You can post on the Erox thread in the review section I believe. But I think the official sample times are over.
10-28-2011 7:39 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
938 thanks in 259 posts

10-29-2011 12:55 PM

I know I said I would be back on Dec 1, but this report is fresh from my Halloween party! Short and quick one, I have experimented with a few ratios of TA and Erox, and for the party today I went with 2x TA, 3x Erox.

Tons of IOIs from the ladies! Eye contact from them were just insane! I wasn't really dressed up, I just drew eyeliner and went with a plain black shirt and a pair of white, slim fit jeans. Nothing over the top, but I got the most eye contact!

Normally for this kinda parties people tend to congregate within their own cliques from their class the entire night, but I had so much eye contact from the vamps, the witches, the "Sadakos".. I counted 5 girls smiling at me when I was near them.

Couldn't make my moves though, went with my uni friends and I do not want to be seen as a "player", it gets you really bad reputation in Asian uni. I loved the attention!

Please try this combo out for your Halloween, I know you peeps in the other continent are just preparing for your Halloween weekend! 2x TA + 3x Erox!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
10-29-2011 12:55 PM
Thanks given by dbot, idontknow, Pheroman, Rattlesnake, mengster

Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 9 posts

11-21-2011 10:19 PM

(10-29-2011 12:55 PM)Deja Vu Wrote:  I know I said I would be back on Dec 1, but this report is fresh from my Halloween party! Short and quick one, I have experimented with a few ratios of TA and Erox, and for the party today I went with 2x TA, 3x Erox.

Tons of IOIs from the ladies! Eye contact from them were just insane! I wasn't really dressed up, I just drew eyeliner and went with a plain black shirt and a pair of white, slim fit jeans. Nothing over the top, but I got the most eye contact!

Normally for this kinda parties people tend to congregate within their own cliques from their class the entire night, but I had so much eye contact from the vamps, the witches, the "Sadakos".. I counted 5 girls smiling at me when I was near them.

Couldn't make my moves though, went with my uni friends and I do not want to be seen as a "player", it gets you really bad reputation in Asian uni. I loved the attention!

Please try this combo out for your Halloween, I know you peeps in the other continent are just preparing for your Halloween weekend! 2x TA + 3x Erox!

Deja I envy you dude! You always seem to get great results with every mone that you use! lol
11-21-2011 10:19 PM

Share This Thread