Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Erox Trip Reports!
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2008 thanks in 814 posts

Erox Trip Reports!
08-29-2011 10:24 PM

I received my very handsome 10mL Erox sample today! Thanks crowdgather!

The scent is light and inoffensive -- a bit powdery and sweet. For future production runs I might suggest an unscented or citrus-scent option be offered in addition to the standard scent.

I applied 1 spray to the neck before going to the grocery store. I noticed a pleasant kind of loose-feeling self-effect. It was light but noticeable at this dosage. There was a feeling of being slightly more confident and/or unselfconscious than usual. I didn't notice any major hits, but did have a general sense of being a bit more visible than normal -- slightly more eye contact, glances, etc. than I normally expect.

Looking forward to getting this puppy some play at higher doses and in more social situations!
08-29-2011 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Injektilo, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, mengster, JohnnyHard, Deja Vu, nuketheworld999, mark-in-dallas, SeriousSmile, Q-Tips, as33156

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

RE: Erox Trip Reports!
08-30-2011 2:56 PM

Glad to see that you received it!
08-30-2011 2:56 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2008 thanks in 814 posts

09-01-2011 4:12 PM

Tried this again a day or two ago at 2 sprays. I take back what I said about the scent. With 2 sprays it was clear that there is much more complexity than I much gave it credit for. I detected some kind of maybe pine? Anyway, the wife said I smelled good!

The self-effect seemed somewhat qualitatively different at two sprays versus one. I noticed more of an energizing effect.

I didn't notice too much in the way of social effects but conditions didn't end up being really optimal for producing them. My life doesn't have enough good testing times right now!
09-01-2011 4:12 PM
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-01-2011 4:45 PM

It's weird, but the fragrance really grows on you after a while. We actually went through a lot of effort with two fragrance design firms in order to come up with something unisex but appealing. A few of us in the office (male and female) have found ourselves using it in the morning just because...

I have only used it for business networking purposes, but I would love to see someone's experiences for using it on an actual dating type encounter.
09-01-2011 4:45 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11605
Thanks received:
8442 thanks in 2707 posts

09-15-2011 5:57 PM

I really want to test out this product. Hoe do I go about getting my hands on the beauty?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
09-15-2011 5:57 PM

Share This Thread