Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eros in High School
Jones23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Eros in High School
05-14-2015 4:36 PM

Hey guys, just here to post my review of Scent of Eros
It's a solid product, I've used it so much as soon as I got that my bottle is almost gone now...like 1/8 left. lol. I've stopped using it to further test my other products. I just posted my review of Glacé so if you wanna check that out just head over to Alpha Dream's section, I want some real feedback

With Scent of Eros, overall, it's just a nice product. The first day I wore it, I did four rolls along the sides of my neck then went on about my day.
Scene: Chemistry classroom
Setting: It's work time and me and a bunch of my friends are sitting at this table in the back of the room
I shit you not, this was one of the funniest days I have ever had in that classroom, we couldn't stop laughing and it was unusual because usually we're able to control our laughter, but when I put on Scent of Eros, it was like setting the chains loose. Jokes were amplified, and I'm thinking it's due to Scent of Eros' effect. Everyone in the classroom would just look back at us and smile every time they heard another burst of laughter coming from our table. There were even multiple times where we'd laugh for almost no reason. I'm telling you, this day was so fun that I'm thinking about ordering a lifetime supply of Scent of Eros for days where I just want to talk and have an amazing ass time. Thanks for reading guys
05-14-2015 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jones23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Eros in High School
05-14-2015 5:59 PM

Extra:
Scent of Eros, around guys, is truly like a social-comedy type product for me, anything you think is funny, is. With girls, they love the smell.
Once, I walked into class, these two girls were behind me, they were walking a bit fast so they passed me, but as soon as they passed me they stopped in their tracks
Turned around and said
"Damn, someone smells good"
They turn their eyes towards me and start sniffing my application points (I had two rolls from inside elbow-to-wrist on one arm, and one roll from same place on the other arm)
And then they say
"Ooh, boy you smell good"
As they walk to their seats.
This was good but I wouldn't necessarily consider it a hit.

My first noticeable hit with Scent of Eros was when I had on the same application and I walked past this girl that was sitting down, I walked like right in front of her so my mones were like all in her face (side note: I've known this girl for 3 years and when we first met we liked each other so we started getting to know each other, but alas my first love wanted me back...but that is a story for another day), and when I sat down she looked at me and said "You smell really good" (also, keep in mind, in some twisted way, her and my first love became best friends, and that made my relationship with this girl strictly platonic, but as you'll see, things change with mones)
And when she said that
I said thanks but she continued to stare at me for a second
Then she snapped out of her trance and asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom
When she returned, I could tell she did her make up and possibly even put perfume on.
This was all like 1 month and a half ago and every time she sees me now, she gets these big eyes and smiles and says "Hi Jones23" in a really excited voice even when I'm not wearing Scent of Eros. I don't even believe in friend zones, but if they exist, is Eros a friend-zone breaker? Maybe so, I'll have to test it on a few more relationships that have gone platonic. More to report soon, thanks guys
05-14-2015 5:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread