Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Essence of Woman help! It's not working!!
Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

Essence of Woman help! It's not working!!
05-15-2017 1:12 AM

Hi, I know there are many Essence of Woman threads but I really need help and can't find any solutions.
I just received my Essence of Woman three days ago and it doesn't seem to be having any effect on my husband at all..... Well I don't think it is. I first applied (on day one) 2 drops (one split between my wrists and one on cleavage) on day two I thought maybe I need more so I done 2 small drops on each side of my neck one in cleavage and one on belly..... Still nothing. Third day I did just my neck and wrists and still nothing.....
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 1:13 AM by Hudzickleslush.)
05-15-2017 1:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
2022 thanks in 770 posts

RE: Essence of Woman help! It's not working!!
05-15-2017 6:26 AM

(05-15-2017 1:12 AM)Hudzickleslush Wrote:  Hi, I know there are many Essence of Woman threads but I really need help and can't find any solutions.
I just received my Essence of Woman three days ago and it doesn't seem to be having any effect on my husband at all..... Well I don't think it is. I first applied (on day one) 2 drops (one split between my wrists and one on cleavage) on day two I thought maybe I need more so I done 2 small drops on each side of my neck one in cleavage and one on belly..... Still nothing. Third day I did just my neck and wrists and still nothing.....

Essence of Woman is like any other pheromone her and must be treated as such.

The first thing you have to do when you are testing any pheromone formula is to find your sweet spot. Your sweet spot does not refer to application points but rather to dosage.

Below are the instructions courtesy of Steve O who is currently the CEO at Pheromone XS. He was with Androtics at the time he wrote this.

Androtics thought that they deleted this writing but of course I have it stored.

"It's very easy to do and I hope this guide offers you the assistance you need. When applying the pheromones, please ensure that you are using only one (1) pheromone product at a time. This step is extremely important and must not be skipped. It ensures you are getting the proper results without extenuating circumstances.

With that in mind, if you aren't already, please ensure you are properly cleaning yourself daily. Sometimes, with heavy molecules like Androstenone (-none), that have a tendency to stick to your skin soap and water don't wash it off well. A search will reveal numerous threads about -none buildup that I highly suggest you read.

Taking into consideration that above, please follow these guidelines and soon you too, will have experience with your very own sweet spot.

Use one (1) spray each day for three days
Take two days completely off pheromones
Use two (2) sprays each day for three days
Use three (3) sprays each day for three days
Use four (4) sprays each day for three days

During each day using and non-using of pheromones a journal should be kept. This journal should include any hits noticed or anything out of the ordinary. Even if you don't believe it was a hit you should write it down.

I have discussed this with numerous forum members and everyone always asks me: "what happens if three sprays is my sweet spot, should I just stop there?" The answer is no! Here's why: you have no way of knowing if you just stop at three (or where ever) if you don't push it above that if maybe more is better. Nothing to compare it too. Three maybe good, but four maybe better, so if you stop at three you might be short-changing yourself.

Remember though, mones are not magic and as such the results you get will be along the lines of what you have been getting with the journal you kept. If you noticed more smiles while wearing three sprays, that is what you should consider a hit while you have three sprays on from that point. It gives you a decided advantage when you know how much to wear and what to look for.

As you progress further into your mones you will start to notice more than just the initial smile you were getting. The key to all this is practice and patience. Smile and be happy always."

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"--- John Quincy Adams
05-15-2017 6:26 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Hudzickleslush, theLaw, mark-in-dallas, roseboudoir
Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

05-15-2017 9:12 PM

Thanks that is very helpful. I have a dropper is one drop equal to one spray??
05-15-2017 9:12 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
2022 thanks in 770 posts

05-16-2017 5:46 AM

(05-15-2017 9:12 PM)Hudzickleslush Wrote:  Thanks that is very helpful. I have a dropper is one drop equal to one spray??

No, just start with one drop...

Use one (1) drop each day for three days
Use two (2) drops each day for three days
Use three (3) drops each day for three days
Use four (4) drops each day for three days
Take two days completely off pheromones...

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"--- John Quincy Adams
05-16-2017 5:46 AM

Share This Thread