Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Empty testers
Marzipan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Empty testers
01-03-2013 12:53 PM

I got 2 testers ( tempress and bliss ) ... bliss was only 1/3 or 1/4 full but I didnt mind because it was free after all. Now I wanted to put on some tempress but it was EMPTY. The bag isnt wet at all and i didnt smell anything from the bag ( I do smell something when I spray on something so i think nothing leaked. Did anything go wrong filling the samples? Its such a shame because i really wanted to try tempress.
01-03-2013 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Empty testers
01-03-2013 3:04 PM

My order also contained three sample bottles, but all of them had only 2-3 drops left. As it happened to you, there were no wet packages or any smell of mones, so I though that as they are samples, 2-3 drops were on purpose (enough for testing). I did not realise that they were suppose to be full.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 3:07 PM by briann.)
01-03-2013 3:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-03-2013 3:45 PM

It doesn't sound like either one of you attempted to contact Steve by phone, email or through his website, to ask him about it, as is clearly stated should be done before posting on this forum in the Announcement thread at the top of the forum.

Please do not post issues here, unless and until you've attempted to contact the vendors first and give them an opportunity to work things out or offer an explanation.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-03-2013 3:45 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

01-03-2013 7:53 PM

Thats an issue with the sample vials. They arent screw in so i imagine they expand at varying degrees when the pressure changes.

Every vendor fights that issue. Its a shame but let me save you sometime. Order the bottle and go have some fun.

Because of the nature of the product i havent been concerned with samples. Sure it would be nice but his regular bottles dont leak in transit.

Man when androtics had their issue with their togos i was leery of paying money for a chance of getting a mix that had evaporated.

Steve will probably make it right but due to the size of his operation he should stop sending samples. He doesnt make money and it causes customer disatisfaction.

Just my thoughts on samples in general.

Heres some of steves thoughts

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sample-Req...ght=Sample
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 8:00 PM by paradigmshift.)
01-03-2013 7:53 PM
Marzipan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 1:06 PM

Im not mad and I dont demand any new testers ( they were free after all Smile, i just think i had to mention it. Maybe there was a reason for it. And i think its a waste to send out samples when something happends to them ( whatever it was that happend )Wacko2
01-04-2013 1:06 PM

SteveO
Vendor

01-09-2013 9:24 PM

The sample bottles are tiny and like paradigmshift mentioned and linked to, there's not much that can be done. I appreciate the feedback and believe me I already knowSmile. I wish I had a better solution, but I don't right now.

The one thing I will say is some of these bottles I "used to" fill up to max levels but that's a lot of product and as such it caused them to leak. Now I put in a little less than 1ml because its expensive, free and it only takes 2 sprays from the sample bottle to equal 1 full. At one full spray you should experience the full effects of the XS brandBig Grin. You shouldn't be using any more than that. The samples should give you a couple of times usage otherwise it wouldn't be a sampleP.

Thanks for the feedback though

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
01-09-2013 9:24 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-09-2013 9:48 PM

Hi Steve. In my case, you were very generous. The samples that you gave me before lasted for about 5 -8 uses @ 2 sprays per application. More than enough for a good test run. I'm now on my 4th day of Flirt tests with the sample. Thanks, thanks and more thanks.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-09-2013 9:48 PM
Marzipan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2013 7:28 AM

Thank you Steve, I understand now
01-18-2013 7:28 AM

Share This Thread